Greenskins [Orc/Goblin RP, D&D 5e]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Given that we're doing this on a forum, maybe we should just forget initiative and post what we want to do, when we can. Otherwise, if one person can't post for a while for whatever reason, we're going to have the rest of the group just sitting here.]

Fizz opened fire with another blast at the guards shooting at her. (13 to hit. if it does, 7 damage.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
[Given that we're doing this on a forum, maybe we should just forget initiative and post what we want to do, when we can. Otherwise, if one person can't post for a while for whatever reason, we're going to have the rest of the group just sitting here.]

Fizz opened fire with another blast at the guards shooting at her. (13 to hit. if it does, 7 damage.)
(Okay, I’ll ease up next time.)

The violet bolt streaks through the air, and leaves a scorching slash across the mercenary’s face.

The town guards, realizing what has happened, begin to arrive.

Coming in from the darkness, bearing torches and spears, three arrive on the scene. Witnessing the sight, they drop their torches and draw their shields, one moving towards Fizz while the others rush towards Deva and Brunhilda.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
(Okay, I’ll ease up next time.)

The violet bolt streaks through the air, and leaves a scorching slash across the mercenary’s face.

The town guards, realizing what has happened, begin to arrive.

Coming in from the darkness, bearing torches and spears, three arrive on the scene. Witnessing the sight, they drop their torches and draw their shields, one moving towards Fizz while the others rush towards Deva and Brunhilda.
can I use my roll from the last page to attack?

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
Attack Roll: [7+(3+2)]=12

As the guards rushed toward the others, apparently oblivious to his presence, Sly took the opportunity to swipe at one with his daggers.

"You's just made da biggest and last mistake o' yer lives, 'umies. Get 'em, lads!"

Damage roll if successful: [(4+3+2)+(2+3+2)=(9+7)]=16

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Attack Roll: [7+(3+2)]=12

As the guards rushed toward the others, apparently oblivious to his presence, Sly took the opportunity to swipe at one with his daggers.

"You's just made da biggest and last mistake o' yer lives, 'umies. Get 'em, lads!"

Damage roll if successful: [(4+3+2)+(2+3+2)=(9+7)]=16
[Attack failed]

The dagger bounced off the chainmail of the guard, as he rushed towards the battle.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[This, right here, is why we need to do away with keeping track of initiative.]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seeing the door break down due to deva hits brunilda rushes in with her great axe and attack on of the mercenaries close to her
(15+5=20 to hit) (12+3=15 dmg) "Pathetic don't tell me this town could only afford washed up drunks as there protector thats just sad, but that won't stop me from killing all of you tho.
The Blade slashes into the mercenaries, wounding him greatly. He grunts in pain as he drops his crossbow, and draws out his mace and attacks back with two swings. While one goes wide, the other hits, bruising her. (3 damage.)

Meanwhile, the mercenary captain dashes to confront Deva and, tossing his crossbow to the side and drawing his long sword and short sword, he lets out two slashes as he says, “heh! I’ll make you regret getting close up, especially since this is where I fight best!”

However, neither of his blades hit, one glancing off her armor and the other missing entirely.

Meanwhile, the other mercenaries upstairs take aim and fire, two aiming at Fizz and one hitting (8 damage), while the other two take aim at Sly, but miss both times.

(Okay, from this point forward, initiative won’t matter, and the enemies your facing will act after a few characters take their turn.)

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
The Blade slashes into the mercenaries, wounding him greatly. He grunts in pain as he drops his crossbow, and draws out his mace and attacks back with two swings. While one goes wide, the other hits, bruising her. (3 damage.)

Meanwhile, the mercenary captain dashes to confront Deva and, tossing his crossbow to the side and drawing his long sword and short sword, he lets out two slashes as he says, “heh! I’ll make you regret getting close up, especially since this is where I fight best!”

However, neither of his blades hit, one glancing off her armor and the other missing entirely.

Meanwhile, the other mercenaries upstairs take aim and fire, two aiming at Fizz and one hitting (8 damage), while the other two take aim at Sly, but miss both times.

(Okay, from this point forward, initiative won’t matter, and the enemies your facing will act after a few characters take their turn.)
Deva will look down at the captain and scowl, irritated she'll have to end up wasting her time with him. As she draws her Warhammer, she'll conjure a similar, large Warhammer to also strike the captain. "Out of my vay. You are vasting my time."

(Casting Spiritual Weapon as a bonus action, 19 to hit with it, 9 damage. Attack action, 18 and 25 to hit with Warhammer, 6 and 10 bludgeoning damage. On the 25 I'll divine smite at 1st level, so an extra 9 radiant damage.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Deva will look down at the captain and scowl, irritated she'll have to end up wasting her time with him. As she draws her Warhammer, she'll conjure a similar, large Warhammer to also strike the captain. "Out of my vay. You are vasting my time."

(Casting Spiritual Weapon as a bonus action, 19 to hit with it, 9 damage. Attack action, 18 and 25 to hit with Warhammer, 6 and 10 bludgeoning damage. On the 25 I'll divine smite at 1st level, so an extra 9 radiant damage.)
The hammers strike, their clanging strikes ringing out with orcish fury. Staggered and wounded, the captain grits his teeth as he bears through the bellowing strikes, but it is clear that the Orc Paladin's blows hurt him plenty.

[All attacks hits, doing 34 damage.]

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fizz scrambled into the building, and started backing up the paladin with eldritch blasts against the captain.

[19 to hit 12 damage if it does.]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Fizz scrambled into the building, and started backing up the paladin with eldritch blasts against the captain.

[19 to hit 12 damage if it does.]
The violet blast strikes him squarely in the chest, almost knocking him on his back. Staggered and wincing in pain, he gets to his feet as he grunts out, "that...the best you got...bitch?"

One of the local guards attempts to attack Fizz, but stumbles over a stool and misses with his spear. Meanwhile, the two others go for Deva, with one managing to scrape her with the edge of the spear point. [3 Damage]

Taleek

Jan 3, 2019
MURICA'
Hello! Was just wondering if you all are still wanting a fifth party member for this! I just rolled up a druid and would be happy to throw it in.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Hello! Was just wondering if you all are still wanting a fifth party member for this! I just rolled up a druid and would be happy to throw it in.
Unfortunately, we’re pretty much at full capacity, but if one of the players decides they’re no longer interested or something, you can step in.

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
[Roll: (6+5)=11]

Outside, Sly launched himself at the nearest militiaman, but his knives found no purchase through the human's armor.

"This isn't workin'! Need a new plan..."

He looked around for inspiration or, failing that, an escape route, when he spied the carelessly-dropped torches of the guardsmen.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
(1d20 + 5 = 8)
The orc warrior misses, swinging wide with her axe.
[Roll: (6+5)=11]

Outside, Sly launched himself at the nearest militiaman, but his knives found no purchase through the human's armor.

"This isn't workin'! Need a new plan..."

He looked around for inspiration or, failing that, an escape route, when he spied the carelessly-dropped torches of the guardsmen.
The guards man, seeing Sly attack, turned around to face him.

(Do you want to risk an opportunity attack to grab the torch?)