Greenskins [Orc/Goblin RP, D&D 5e]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Solusians have brown skin ranging from a medium tan to a rich ebony hue. Commonly have black curly hair, although it can be brown or even red in rare cases. Their eyes are commonly brown (although in rare cases blue) and they are a few inches shorter than average. Usually dress in white linens, due to the heat of the desert sun, with brightly colored scarfs decorated with geometric patterns.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Fizz whispered a quick chant, and vanished from sight, the vail of invisibility falling over her. She then followed along at a distance of some sixty feet from the group. Far enough away that she didn't have to worry about one of her companions tripping over her, but close enough to keep an eye on them. inwardly, she was wandering just how long it would take to turn some of these captured villagers into new 'friends'.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Fizz whispered a quick chant, and vanished from sight, the vail of invisibility falling over her. She then followed along at a distance of some sixty feet from the group. Far enough away that she didn't have to worry about one of her companions tripping over her, but close enough to keep an eye on them. inwardly, she was wandering just how long it would take to turn some of these captured villagers into new 'friends'.
Being humans, the mercenaries could not see well in the dark of night, and thus did not notice the goblin or see her turn invisible. They were currently heading to the local inn to get some drinks.

The only people out at night were some torch bearing guards bearing spears and wearing padded armor, unaware of what was about to happen.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"So how long are we gonna stay here cause am starting to get bored doing nothing, standing around staring at a town."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Once one of the guards was at the edge of her darkvision, Fizz let loose an eldritch blast from her hand.

[I get a 16 to hit, if it connects it does 10 damage.]

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
As Fizz shoots the blast of magic from behind them, Deva will motion for the others behind as she picks up her pace and rushes forward.
"Now, quickly! before zey hafe a chance to regroup and rally!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Hearing her leader deva the orc saying it's time to attack brunilda smile and rush ahead with a smile on her face she couldn't help but yell with excitement in her voice."Yeeeeaaah" she unleash her great axe in her hand and attack the guards nearest to her.

Last edited:

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
Hearing the small goblin saying it's time to attack brunilda smile and rush ahead with a smile on her face she couldn't help but yell with excitement in her voice."Yeeeeaaah" she unleash her great axe in her hand and attack the guards nearest to her.
(Deva is still not a goblin)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Once one of the guards was at the edge of her darkvision, Fizz let loose an eldritch blast from her hand.

[I get a 16 to hit, if it connects it does 10 damage.]
[is this the mercenaries or town guards? Either way it hits and doesn’t kill them, but does deal pretty big damage]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
[Mercenary. How are we doing initiative?]
[All roll after start of conflict.]

A bolt of crackling violet energy leaps from Fizz’s hands and strikes the mercenary’s flank, eroding through the leather and skin, leaving a nasty looking burn.

Hearing her leader deva the orc saying it's time to attack brunilda smile and rush ahead with a smile on her face she couldn't help but yell with excitement in her voice."Yeeeeaaah" she unleash her great axe in her hand and attack the guards nearest to her.
[Roll: 7+5=12; miss]

The blade of the axe is blocked by the guard’s shield, unable to land a solid hit.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
[20 initiative] Having her great axe blocked by one of the guard shield brunilda knew that this was going to be her pray to kill." Well look it here seem I found someone to keep my attention, let's see you can try blocking my great axe again Mr. Guard cause I won't be holding back to kill you." Brunilda smirk as her face turn into a excited smile.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
[Town Militia: 4]
[Mercenaries: Natural 20]
[Townsfolk: 17]

The mercenaries in the inn, attacked first, were quick to act while the town guard were still startled by the sudden attack, with the one hit by Fizz’s magical attack slamming the door shut and locking before ducking behind a table for cover, while the rest ran up the stairs to take positions by the windows with their heavy crossbows. Their leader shouted, “greenskins! Show them no mercy!” as panic set in to the crowd of civilians.

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
[Town Militia: 4]
[Mercenaries: Natural 20]
[Townsfolk: 17]

The mercenaries in the inn, attacked first, were quick to act while the town guard were still startled by the sudden attack, with the one hit by Fizz’s magical attack slamming the door shut and locking before ducking behind a table for cover, while the rest ran up the stairs to take positions by the windows with their heavy crossbows. Their leader shouted, “greenskins! Show them no mercy!” as panic set in to the crowd of civilians.
(Could we get a turn tracker with a marker for whos turn it currently is?)

Kalnath

Mar 5, 2021
[21 Initiative]

Sly came around the far corner of the building just as the door was locked in front of them. Unperturbed, he grinned wickedly and waved at the others.

"Hey lads! Why don't we get some torches out 'ere! I bet that pretty little tavern'll burn lovely..."

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
"Ziss is going to be our town Sly. I don't vant anymore damage zan necessary. Do vhat you can to keep the commoners from fleeing, don't vant any of zem running for help." Quickly striding over to the inn, Deva will call behind herself. "Brunhilda, quit playing vith fodder. Vith me; ve're going to put zose mercenaries into the dust. Fizz, give us some covering fire from the dead meat in the vindows."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
[11 + 5=16] [6 damage] Brunilda leave the guard alone and follow her leader order and charge against the mercenaries swinging her great axe at the nearest one close to her letting out an intimidating scream at them.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
[11 + 5=16] [6 damage] Brunilda leave the guard alone and follow her leader order and charge against the mercenaries swinging her great axe at the nearest one close to her letting out an intimidating scream at them.
(They are in the inn, whose door is locked, thus meaning...)

The axe slams into the door of the inn, hacking a deep gouge into it.

[Mercenaries]

The mercenary still downstairs and the captain fire upon Brunhilda as she starts going all Torrance on the door. One of the bolts misses, but the other nicks her ear. [1 miss, 2 piercing damage (halved from 4)] Meanwhile, two of the ones upstairs fire upon Fizz, with one grazing her arm barely [1 miss, 1 piercing damage], while the others take aim at Deva and fire, their bolts bouncing off her shield. [Both miss]

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
(They are in the inn, whose door is locked, thus meaning...)

The axe slams into the door of the inn, hacking a deep gouge into it.

[Mercenaries]

The mercenary still downstairs and the captain fire upon Brunhilda as she starts going all Torrance on the door. One of the bolts misses, but the other nicks her ear. [1 miss, 2 piercing damage (halved from 4)] Meanwhile, two of the ones upstairs fire upon Fizz, with one grazing her arm barely [1 miss, 1 piercing damage], while the others take aim at Deva and fire, their bolts bouncing off her shield. [Both miss]
Rushing forward to stand by Brunhilda in front of the door, Deva with swing and strike the door to try and help break it down.
(2 Swings, Both 12 to hit and 7 then 6 bludgeoning damage.)

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Rushing forward to stand by Brunhilda in front of the door, Deva with swing and strike the door to try and help break it down.
(2 Swings, Both 12 to hit and 7 then 6 bludgeoning damage.)
The door breaks down under the mighty paladin’s blows, to the shock of the crowded tavern.

Before the mercenaries could do anything, the villagers panicked as they rushed upstairs, hoping to find safety there. One of them almost trips over a chair, but deftly moves around it.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Seeing the door break down due to deva hits brunilda rushes in with her great axe and attack on of the mercenaries close to her
(15+5=20 to hit) (12+3=15 dmg) "Pathetic don't tell me this town could only afford washed up drunks as there protector thats just sad, but that won't stop me from killing all of you tho.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Seeing the door break down due to deva hits brunilda rushes in with her great axe and attack on of the mercenaries close to her
(15+5=20 to hit) (12+3=15 dmg) "Pathetic don't tell me this town could only afford washed up drunks as there protector thats just sad, but that won't stop me from killing all of you tho.
(It’s not your turn)