Greenskins [Orc/Goblin RP, D&D 5e]

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
A hundred years ago, the Dark Lord fell, causing his minions to disperse, fleeing for their lives. With humans in the plains, elves in the woods, dwarfs in the mountains, and halflings in the hills, they were forced to dwell in the most inhospitable of environments, from the diseased swamps to the burning deserts.

A century passes: the humans feud among each other, the elves and dwarfs keep to themselves once again, and the halflings fall into their steady routine. Meanwhile, after a hundred years, the former minions of the dark lord have begun to return in number.

From the deserts, a group of greenskins known as the Bloody Teeth has decided to send a raiding party towards small human village on the outskirts of a kingdom at war, unaware of the oncoming threat.

————————————————————
Roles
Captain of the Raiding Party (level 5)
-Deva: @Starelementpoke
Lieutenants (level 3)
-Brunilda: @sora21345
-Fizz: @Ecnalab
-Sly: @Kalnath
Character Sheet
Name:
Class:
Background:
Ability Scores (Roll 4d6 and drop lowest for each)
-STR:
-DEX:
-CON:
-INT:
-WIS:
-CHA:
Stats
-HP:
-AC:
-Speed:
-Passive Perception:
Inventory:
Gold:

Last edited:

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Might be interested in this. How many people are you looking for, and where are you planning to run it?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Aside from the base stats on your character sheet example, do you want us to keep track of a full character sheet ourselves?

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Name: Brunilda
Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian
Personality: Simple
Background: Soldier
-STR:17
-DEX:14
-CON:16
-INT:9
-WIS:9
-CHA:12
Stats
-HP: 32
-AC: 13
-Speed: 30
-Passive Perception:11
Inventory: Greataxe
Gold: 45g,10s,70c

Last edited:

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Name: Brunilda
Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian
Personality: Simple
Background:
-STR:15
-DEX:14
-CON:15
-INT:9
-WIS:9
-CHA:12
Stats
-HP: 32
-AC: 13
-Speed: 30
-Passive Perception:
Inventory:
Gold:
Did you forget to add the ability score bonuses you get as an orc? (+2 to Strength, +1 to Constitution)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Name: Fizzrili 'Fizz'
Race: Goblin
Class: Warlock
Personality: Demanding, stubborn, horny
Background: Urchin
STR: 8
DEX:16
CON: 12
INT:10
WIS:14
CHA:18
HP:27
AC:15
SPEED: 30
Passive Perception: 12
Inventory: Dagger, leather armor, spell focus, tomb of shadows
Gold: 2
Silver: 10
Copper: 10
BIO: Born into the life of any other goblin woman, Fizzrili was treated more or less as property her whole life. Unlike most goblin women, though, she had ambitions that would not be constrained by the tribal rules of her people. She was always looking for a way to gain power, be it through secrets, stealth, or knowledge. So it was that she stumbled upon an ancient fey grove one day while out foraging. In this grove, she found a strange goat-man who was willing to give her the power of magic in exchange for swearing to carry out his will in the world. She accepted, and became a warlock of the Satyr Lord a fey prince of deception and lust. With her new powers, she was able to rise high in the tribe, and now looks to increase her influence and that of her lord.
Personality: Fizz is a take charge kind of woman, and all those years of being treated like property has given her a real taste for domination. Weather men or women, she likes nothing more than bending others to her will, physically, mentally, and most of all sexually.
Description: Fizz is curvy for a goblin, with wide hips, and full breasts. Her bright gold eyes peer out from under a wild mane of black hair that falls almost to the floor, and her olive skin is a bit lighter than most goblin's. A button nose, and long pointed ears make her look a bit like a green gnome, but her sharp teeth quickly dispel that illusion. As is only proper for a champion of the Randy Goat Prince, she wears very little beyond her armor, and cloak, and in fact often chooses to go naked when not out in the field.

Here's my character, hope she fits the mold you had in mind. If not I can tone her down a bit. I also added a few things to her stats that I thought you might like to have easy reference to, like a backstory.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Name: Fizzrili 'Fizz'
Race: Goblin
Class: Warlock
Personality: Demanding, stubborn, horny
Background: Urchin
STR: 8
DEX:16
CON: 12
INT:10
WIS:14
CHA:18
HP:27
AC:15
SPEED: 30
Passive Perception: 12
Inventory: Dagger, leather armor, spell focus, tomb of shadows
Gold: 2
Silver: 10
Copper: 10
BIO: Born into the life of any other goblin woman, Fizzrili was treated more or less as property her whole life. Unlike most goblin women, though, she had ambitions that would not be constrained by the tribal rules of her people. She was always looking for a way to gain power, be it through secrets, stealth, or knowledge. So it was that she stumbled upon an ancient fey grove one day while out foraging. In this grove, she found a strange goat-man who was willing to give her the power of magic in exchange for swearing to carry out his will in the world. She accepted, and became a warlock of the Satyr Lord a fey prince of deception and lust. With her new powers, she was able to rise high in the tribe, and now looks to increase her influence and that of her lord.
Personality: Fizz is a take charge kind of woman, and all those years of being treated like property has given her a real taste for domination. Weather men or women, she likes nothing more than bending others to her will, physically, mentally, and most of all sexually.
Description: Fizz is curvy for a goblin, with wide hips, and full breasts. Her bright gold eyes peer out from under a wild mane of black hair that falls almost to the floor, and her olive skin is a bit lighter than most goblin's. A button nose, and long pointed ears make her look a bit like a green gnome, but her sharp teeth quickly dispel that illusion. As is only proper for a champion of the Randy Goat Prince, she wears very little beyond her armor, and cloak, and in fact often chooses to go naked when not out in the field.

Here's my character, hope she fits the mold you had in mind. If not I can tone her down a bit. I also added a few things to her stats that I thought you might like to have easy reference to, like a backstory.
Accepted!

Does she still believe the Dark Lord is alive or does she think that there isn’t any point in continuing to worship him?

starelementpoke

Jul 30, 2017
A hundred years ago, the Dark Lord fell, causing his minions to disperse, fleeing for their lives. With humans in the plains, elves in the woods, dwarfs in the mountains, and halflings in the hills, they were forced to dwell in the most inhospitable of environments, from the diseased swamps to the burning deserts.

A century passes: the humans feud among each other, the elves and dwarfs keep to themselves once again, and the halflings fall into their steady routine. Meanwhile, after a hundred years, the former minions of the dark lord have begun to return in number.

From the deserts, a group of greenskins known as the Bloody Teeth has decided to send a raiding party towards small human village on the outskirts of a kingdom at war, unaware of the oncoming threat.

————————————————————
Roles
Captain of the Raiding Party (level 5)
-
Lieutenants (level 3)
-
-
-
Character Sheet
Name:
Class:
Background:
-STR:
-DEX:
-CON:
-INT:
-WIS:
-CHA:
Stats
-HP:
-AC:
-Speed:
-Passive Perception:
Inventory:
Gold:
Apologies for another probably dumb question, what level are we starting at? Do we all just choose to be a lieutenant or a captain or am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Apologies for another probably dumb question, what level are we starting at? Do we all just choose to be a lieutenant or a captain or am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work?
Not at all!

I’ll allow the players to vote on who should be captain of this force, so that whoever gets picked was given that role by the players than the GM so I don’t do the whole “playing favorites” thing.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
Not at all!

I’ll allow the players to vote on who should be captain of this force, so that whoever gets picked was given that role by the players than the GM so I don’t do the whole “playing favorites” thing.
am fine with just playing as a Lieutenant