Getting Shanghaied by Your Old Man

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe because Jill originally had her virginity set in the code. Now Jack and Jill don't have their sexuality reached (yet).

Hopefully Savin will pull through.

Could always leave it to Harpy Princess, course she'll probably limit it to gurl on gurl action.

F

Franks

I'm pretty sure Savin and Fen are the only ones allowed to write for Jill/Jack, all jokes aside.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I'm pretty sure Savin and Fen are the only ones allowed to write for Jill/Jack, all jokes aside.

Think anyone established could write for 'em, if what they presented seemed reasonable and didn't clash with whatever they've got planned.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I doubt that anyone will have much to work with or really be able to do much before the Rival gets booted from the role of main antagonist.

Outside of the tutorial and the tiny little interactions at the probes, we really don't get enough interaction with the Rival. The e-mail the Rival sends you of them in bed with a bunch of Zil seems like it would be a great place to start, but I guess nobody has ever really tried their hand at it.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Could always leave it to Harpy Princess, course she'll probably limit it to gurl on gurl action.
I thought Misty wasn't doing character content anymore though?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Because PC and Jill were meant to be together. Jill is saving her virginity for PC. This is canon, don't ask me how I know.

For unnown reason this part makes me recall Enimen - Soap (skit). And the song that is next on album aftr this skit could be what would happen if PC and Jill get down to the "business" :smuggo:

@Emerald She not doing for others to enjoy or see ingame. But she may still be doing it for her own use or to tease noobie with it xD

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I meant private fanfiction, not sure what you two thought.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If that private fanfiction then even you will not see them...unless you not counted as unworthy person to see secret stash of her fanfics.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Misty actually has a secret Wattpad account that she posts all her fanfictions on. And nobody will eeeever find it

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Vio En but you knowing she got it mean you already found it.... xD

@Woider Nagh it is not so deep. It probably on facebook in account under her nick. You know...the darkest place is right under the lamp ;)

Ahh so the idea of PC been captured to fullfill his dad promise in the end vanished due to lack anyone that wanted to work on this idea? Maybe some elements of it will be used in other projects on forum...