Getting Shanghaied by Your Old Man

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Just had a hilarious thought that came to me on a thread by @ArmyJuan's Anno Nyaa and the pacifist route of the Nyrea Queen Taivra Event. Basically a Ranma-esque Quest Event Flag, where Steele during an exploration in one of the planets she is trekking through gets blindsided by an Amazonian or similar warrior race tribe. When Steele wakes up, they find themselves in an orgy in the process of a wedding ceremony.

Apparently during Viktor Steele's time as a prisoner in the tribe in exchange for his freedom -and getting a few tribeswoman pregnant in the process- Steele will offer his child as part of the tribe and all the duties that come with it (aka breeding, fucking, rutting, hunting and more fucking). He also left a message that when the tribe eventually captures the Steele next in line, the Tribe's message from Viktor is 'Good Luck Kiddo! You'll need it!' Now Steele must find a way out of this mess.

In case someone is gonna say this, and I would rather not repeat myself; no I have no intention of writing this myself. Thank you.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Your dad is dead.

Also Tricky Vic was just the self insert for Fen.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Been dead not mean he not may leave few suprises from behhind the grave for PC. Thou for some tribe to track PC would be one form already considered non current rush planets so that woud be another planet like NT?

On Fen respiratory issues I thiugh it would be Sav troubles that may been reflected...thou at that time he not been suffering from this unknow reason aligment.

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
"They" is so much easier and readily understood, anyway.

It only works as a decent alternative if you don't use it persistently. Ara Kei completely did my head in.

Not that I'm endorsing 'hir'. Wretched word.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Ooooh sorry, I didnt know. I remembered in some fanfic from others that in order to describe a hermaphrodite, sometimes is referred with 'hir'. Apologies, lesson learned

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I remembered in some fanfic from others that in order to describe a hermaphrodite, sometimes is referred with 'hir'.
Yeeaaahhh don't do that here. Just call them 'her' (or 'him', because, you know.. maleherms are a thing too too >.<) respectively.

Last edited:

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Emerald Trust me, lesson learned! :negativeman:

APOLOGIES FOR MY RUDENESS!!!!!!! *takes off my helmet and bows in apology until my head is imprinted in the floor*

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Ethereal Dragon Along with some first-aid if you please, I think I'am getting dizzy.

EDIT: Also fixed my original post, no mean words there that was born out of my ignorance

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
What I'm wondering is why people don't use "hem" instead. It sounds much better imo

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe they fell saying "hem" sounds similar like some other word that have very negative meaning. Or that word not get popular (yet).

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
What I'm wondering is why people don't use "hem" instead. It sounds much better imo

Hem is already a word that's much like rim. It's like 'I asked hem what hem was saying' and then me saying 'why are you asking the edge of a skirt what it's saying?'

Reactions: Night Trap

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
And no one mentioned that the only way this idea could make sense is on Uveto, since ol' trickey Vic never set foot on any "rush planet" as they were discovered a short bit before he kicked the bucket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
pjkEqMr.png

Not using female pronouns is gay.

Reactions: MilitaryAaa

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Please enlighten me, "hir" means?

Extremely confused over here.

Some idiot fifteen-year-old came up with it as a gender-neutral pronoun. Nobody in the real world actually uses it, nor do the overwhelming majority of people online outside of some very fringe circles. It seems relatively more common among more hardcore furries, who are already a fringe culture. There's no indication it's picking up any traction either, as most people I've met in the LGBT community seem to agree that "they" covers sufficient use cases.

There are, of course, also people who point to it as if it were mainstream as an example of their SJW boogeyman.