Gerbilteam's project list

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Any hope for DeathClaw Waifu Garde or she never had a chance?

Adding to that question, will she be added to the Mad Max planet? It is partly Fallout influenced, so it'd make sense for her to show up there.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I figured the Mad Max world was Tarkus. Is this other world going to have vehicles other than an 80's reference hoverboard?

What Gardeford said... besides that from what the majority of us have been told from blog posts, the mad max world is suppose to be an alternative starter world as opposed to the jungle world Mhen'ga

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh I see now. Counting you will deliver high quality submission for coders in this year about one or all of meantioned things in current project (all as in 3 diff thing you meantioned).

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Seems like a good time to finally ask if you know why Shekka's upgraded sex robots scenes are currently inaccessible.

Edit: Missed the initial implementation of Carbonado, but now I can combine my joy about it getting in with some Public Build Hype!

Congratulations on getting two more lovely and loving ladies into the game and thanks for delivering.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
grats Gardenford. Avaiting news on some next one project also entering finish phase. Well this time you was like: it's happening and then few days ater it was already ingame. Unless that "it's happening" was meant to say it's in proccess of been actualy coded/tested.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Does Fen revelaed to you some well less than general term of "soon" for time we can see planet where this deatchlaw waifu will have her place ingame? Or it will be for now written and put on wait till planet itself will be in enough "complete" stage to allow putting her there?

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Oh how time flies!

So, is that deathclaw waifu still a thing, or has that been canned?

Speaking of which...

https://deathclawdesu.tumblr.com

Just thought I'd share it. Cause why the hell not?
Dunno why i never replied to this, but yeah it will hopefully still be a thing. My current project for tits is going to be tainted frog girls