Gerbilteam's project list

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Jump on the Jimt bandwagon! A list of thingies I have in game and have planned for the future.

Finished stuff that's in the game.

• Aina pregnancy
  • Maja, korgi hold animal tamer
Current project: tainted frogs/ deathclaw behemoth waifu

Future worries:
  • something like HER

• Zil Nigh the science bi, courtesy of girderbeam enterprises.

• Zil Nigh: detective future

• Zil Nigh: Space Crisis

• Zil Nigh: interview with a Guarian

• Something sexy, without any of the characteristics jacques listed on the first page of jims hub doc.

Shameless plug of my patreon at the bottom https://www.patreon.com/Gardeford

Last edited:

Decanter

Aug 27, 2015
bitch you know it. 12 foot tall lizard waifu who you can take onto your ship, clean up, and turn into a presentable member of society who also happens to be super sexy and muscly. hair washing scene already planned

Godspeed you crazy bastard.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Shelly, are you sure that Ovilium is in stock? And where's the signup sheet for your hyper egg-laying trial runs? How many eggs can you make once you're all spermed up? Curiouser and curiouser!

Nigga what

Deathclawmother.png

I will overcome all barriers. I will find you. I will wuv you.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
bitch you know it. 12 foot tall lizard waifu who you can take onto your ship, clean up, and turn into a presentable member of society who also happens to be super sexy and muscly. hair washing scene already planned

it's just the Deathclaw part, their not exactly the cutest mother fuckers in the wasteland, and any hand-jobs would be awkward, But now I'm seeing a olive dragon with black horns type deal, minus wings

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Shelly, are you sure that Ovilium is in stock? And where's the signup sheet for your hyper egg-laying trial runs? How many eggs can you make once you're all spermed up? Curiouser and curiouser!

Deathclawmother.png

only reminds me of this lil' thing

download.jpg

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Jimt bandwagon?  This is basically what my project thread was on the old forum in 2011.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
  • something like HER

M-More AI's?!

Hey can we do an AI Threesome/Foursome/Moresome via the holodeck? Like can it be used in that way?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Deathclawmother.png

SInce it would be waifu that mean we would have generic enemy of this species too? And wasn't deathclaws got some regen abilities so would then this aliens also some sort of rudimental selfhealing? (kinda weird for starter planet thou to meet enemy that can regen hp in fight when we have...none other aliens doing it yet (but probably someday we would see such species (and obligatory people would want TF of them to get this too)))

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Stealing this description from a fanfiction:

Also! Turns out they aren't your bog standard deathclaw, they're…they're monster girls.

Yeah…

Let that sink in…

It shouldn't be surprising that their appearance reminded me of Granberia. Both are reptilian monster girls with scaly limbs and long tails, though the deathclaws' legs are digitigrade, while her's are plantigrade. Though they all had rather…voluptuous figures compared to Granberia, however that was tempered by the menagerie of scars dotting their bodies.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean isn't the holodeck VR?

Haven't seen HER.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
they had sex perfectly well in HER. More like mutual masturbation, but it worked out.

HER....hum. Well ok will sit and wait till it come to reality from xenoverse that AI is now. More various AI npc to interact is....better I think.

@noobsaleh: yeah it's VR room. I hope when it be accesable on ship some writeres will write few scenes to fill it with something other than empty walls ^^

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Looking forward to the lovable deathclaw. You can make the most abhorrent terror ever known adorable if you make it blush.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hidden Content

Hmmm that adorable. And well bone spikes at back....yarr yarr. I vote it would looks like that Mad Max-like planet Deathclaw waifu...or really similar ^^

Susumu

Aug 28, 2015

I'm so overwhelmingly intrigued by this.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Been awhile since someone's been on here, but Myr Fungas Queen and Crystal Goo have been implemented. Also, lets continue the Deathclaw discussion now Fallout 4 has come out.

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
I am incredibly curious to see how the Deathclaw 'Waifu' would turn out, IF it's able to get past Fen's approval.