Fan-art for T.I.T.S by Servik

????

Apr 27, 2021
Suuuper hard.

Id looove to see some lethiwn art, its like, impossible to find anywhere, but i cant think of even any scenes with them off the top of my head.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Most memes passes me by when they are relevant, such as the "drink that makes you cum super hard". But here's my attempt, with a random kui-tan.

View attachment 17654

1. This is awesome
2. New stipply line technique?
3. This would be a great poster for "Juice That Makes You Cum Super Hard," the first product in TamaniCorp's new beverage line!

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
1. This is awesome
2. New stipply line technique?
3. This would be a great poster for "Juice That Makes You Cum Super Hard," the first product in TamaniCorp's new beverage line!
1. Thank you.
2. Tried out a digital pencil. It kind of didn't like to cooperate with the resizing of the image, so it lost line quality. Worth the try.
3. Go ahead.

Could also have gameplay effects:
In explore mode it could be used to remove "rut/in heat" status if exhibition stat is high enough.
In combat mode it could be used to avoid a tease defeat. Could inflict tease damage if opponent likes the D. Could stack with use of Salty Jaw-breaker; imagine defeating an enemy by way of rapid fire gatling cum? Would probably require a high taint stat.

Okay, insane rambling over. Back to drawing Reaha again.

Lone Wolf115

You gonna save her right or is she to far gone? Love it and how your gun is right in it's eye like: Get the fuck off me.
Already shared this on the Discord.

My Captain Steele runs into some tentacle monsters. They never learned to ask nicely, so now they'll learn the hard, painful way.View attachment 17844