Fan-art for T.I.T.S by Servik

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
How come I haven't discovered this thread earlier?
Great stuff Servik, I love the amount of details you've put in.You've done a wonderful job.
I also find it really cool how you've re-imagined the characters in your artstyle! It's very refreshing.

And for specific feedback: The bulges in the Dane pic :yes:

Last edited:

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
Hello to anyone that's been following this tread.

It's been a while since I last posted here, and I'm sorry I left without any warning.
So I got sick, really sick. My eyesight had been getting worse over time, but nothing that couldn't be overcome by zooming in on the screen. Or so I thought...

It turns out I got Type 1 Diabetes as an adult, and it developed so slowly that I never suspected anything, until I was rushed to the hospital in diabetic coma.
After getting prodded, tested and injected with more medicine than old Victor Steele I survived, and had to take a break from basically everything.

When the pandemic shut the world down I got myself a drawing pad to pass the time, and after a lot of training I started drawing smut again.
So here is a half-finished rendering of Kasyrra as a peace offering. Hopefully I will post more art here again, and spend some time catching up on unread messages.
Kasyrracrop144dpi.png

Bow down and prostate yourselves for the defiler of Savarra.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
We honestly missed you beyond words

been lonely without servik
can vouch for this

I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay now, though! Adult diabetes is quite the scare, but you seem like you're in good spirits. And that Kas is unf, half-finished or no.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
You genuinely were missed, man. It's great to see you back, and to hear you're on the road to recovery. If you're ever thinking about doing commissions, please let me know.

Reactions: Servik