Fan-art for T.I.T.S by Servik

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
View attachment 6420
The cow-girl dilemma! Who will win Steele's heart? The lactating slamazon Reaha or the iron hard Minona?
Or maybe Steele can defuse the standoff with her silver tongue and velvet snatch. Either way, the goo guy and Kiro enjoys the show.
This is absolutely amazing. I especially love Steele's expression in this. She reminds me of
Sanic.jpg
in a big way. :allears:

Reactions: Servik

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
No Slab...

Competitive spit-roast.

First one to pull out/drop Steele has to be the beta cowgirl in the group.
*shrug* I'll take sandwich threesome over spit-roast threesome any day.

But however this turns out, we all win.

Reactions: Servik and Freed85

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
i got mirrin

uhhhh

I did actually have an idea for her using your chibi style art: Steele drinking from a bottle of Super Dragon juice and the lable has chibi Mirrin giving a wink and a thumbs up.

Reactions: Servik and Freed85

ZinkShecoat

And next up, a small sampling of Mirrin's special sauce, inspired by SoAndSo's post.
View attachment 6782
7PmB.gif

(It'll never not be funny to post this whenever I see these pics.)

N.W.

Nov 28, 2017
this pleases me too

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
I'm fortunately very busy for the moment, and can't commit to any scheduled updates right now.
But I do have a warm up sketch for you lovely lot; a busty kathrit playing with a big ausar (or a Steele that played around with the Dong Designer and Throbb).

Kitty n Doggie.jpeg

And not long afterwards, I found this piece hiding in a folder. So I finished it for fun.
Shekka getting a different kind of ride by Hayato Steele.

Steele and Shekka.jpeg

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Yeah, my dude, lay that commission info out for us! I got a buff ausar dad and an amazonian kaithrit mom (both already are in TiTS) that'd look phenomenal in your style!

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
Thanks for all the encouragement folks.
I have to finish some work related deadlines first, but in July I'll try to take on some commissions. Prices and other details to come.

And Glassboy, here's my secret: I sketch a lot on paper with ballpoint pens. When there's no option to ctrl+Z every time I have to keep a tight line. But early on every sketch looked like fuzzy dust bunnies fighting in a hayseed during an eclipse. Oh, the humanity...

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
Hello again.
Back from the dead with some new pictures.

First, the evolution of my Steele's exhibitionism. And the cunt snake's design is by Frogapus.
Steele evolution 150p.jpeg

Later, at Tarkus. Is Steele turning into a sex-crazed bimbo?
Steele Synthsheath 150p.jpeg

And last, a pic of a big fan of Kiro cosplaying her. Or did someone trick Kiro to eat a lot of Human-Up?
Kiro cosplayer 150p.jpeg

Hope you all have a nice week. :)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Just like there was a way to de-fur Amily in CoC, I think I'd be okay with a way to de-fur TiTS characters, starting with Kiro.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Mirrin wearing a tight bikini, almost as if a size too small, on the beach. Her pair of mare cocks spilling out over her bikini bottom that only just barely covers her sack and runs between her heavy gonads. Her bikini top hardly doing anything at all to cover her, her hard nipples nearly shearing the straining fabric.

Her twin dragons stiffen as adoring fans spot her asking for pictures and autographs… so much for a casual day the beach.
This is the gist of what SoSo is talking about.