Fan-art for T.I.T.S by Servik

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Damn, I fucking love this art style! As SlabBulkhead already said, it's got some serious Heavy Metal vibes, and that's always a big plus in my book. :yes:

Reactions: Wsan and Servik

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Trying to color with markers, so I made one more.

In a shady alley Steele is doing a well-hung alien a huge favor. And her trusty drone recording as always.
Exhibition levels are rising.
Jesus Christ, the blood vessels in that wang. :eyepop:

Very impressive detailing there. I'm not sure how much you want to bother with really fine anatomical details, especially given that you just did this for practice, but if you really wanted to go above and beyond with your fuckstick blood tubes penile vascular anatomy, you could throw in some blue streaks to show veins as well as arteries and capillaries.

Fantastic fucking job on giving the nipples a pebbly texture too. VERY few artists actually do that, much less successfully.

Reactions: Kesil

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
Jesus Christ, the blood vessels in that wang. :eyepop:

Very impressive detailing there. I'm not sure how much you want to bother with really fine anatomical details, especially given that you just did this for practice, but if you really wanted to go above and beyond with your fuckstick blood tubes penile vascular anatomy, you could throw in some blue streaks to show veins as well as arteries and capillaries.

Fantastic fucking job on giving the nipples a pebbly texture too. VERY few artists actually do that, much less successfully.
Thank you for the critique, I tried to add in some blue veins. Also slapped on some smeared lipstick on the dong.
Maybe the next picture should be more... filling. :gizz:

Attachments

• Steele polishing the D 2.jpeg
    Steele polishing the D 2.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 688

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Wow dude. These are jaw dropping. I hope you don’t mind me sharing some on the blog this week.