Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Even if she's dumb, she isn't trusting, and the monkey girl springs up another branch. However, the staff now hangs down, and she dangles it in front of him, offering something to hold onto as the sound keeps approaching. He notices that as she does this, she rubs her cute, moist slit across the wood, grinding once against it as she shudders.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira was full of Grawel's cum, she cover her mouth almost burping, she licks her lips clean and looks worried at Grawel but take advantage of his current state and quickly peek into the door's keyhole checking on how Xamto was doing she was quite surprised he didn't make much noise.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Seeing the display of horniness, Vudos took the staff and trusted her. The grunting and grinding meant she'd help him even if it wasn't for treasure. His lust aura kept radiating nonetheless, trying to reach up to the next branch before coyly smiling.

"Come on, we need to get higher, right? You can trust me... I've not tried to hurt ya! That thing will hurt me if it comes, right? You'd not inked lose the cool treasure, but it'd be your fault you can't even get better treasures!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
So close to the door, Shira can hear the quiet, playful growling of Xamto, and the smack of his furry hips against Azurus's soft, pale ass. He's reaming him pretty hard on all fours, the thick dog cock disappearing into his backdoor without missing a beat. Beneath the action, she can see quite clearly that he actually has a pussy, as well as an 8 inch, uncut dick.

But something is certainly wrong. Facing the door from where they're going at it on the floor, Shira can see tears in his eyes, muffling his mouth with his hands to cover up his terrified crying. He seems to think that Xamto's growling is malicious, and that he'll take a bite out of him if he tries to resist. Suddenly, Xamto pulls out of his gaping ass, revealing a thin string of pre cum as he lines himself up to fuck his cunt. Azurus reacts, shaking his head, and scratching desperately at the floor. It seems he must be a virgin in that hole.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira covered her mouth as she gasps, she didn't want to force them into this she only wanted them to have casual sex with them, for them to think of her as a friend with benefits. Biting her lips she knew what she had to do ... the right thing, she opens the door and looks surprised and then worried "Azurus! I am so sorry " she walks to them pulling Xamto away from him "i-i 'm sorry i have no excuse, it is my fault, I should have gone after Xamto" she help Za stand up "i- ... i will accept any punishment you give me "

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
With his outstretched fingers, Vudos can just barely reach the branch below her, and it's easier to pull himself up from there. After considering his promises, she has no time to give an answer as the bulky physique of an Ox man comes crashing through the shrubs and stopping below them. The monkey girl gasps, eyes wide in fear as she stutters a whisper. "T-that's not Tasman!"

His head turns towards them up in the trees, and though his stance implies anger, he looks confused when his eyes settle on Vudos. "The fuck? Who are you?" He says in a gravelly voice, before spotting the monkey next to him. She can't even think to dodge as he pulls a rock from his pocket, and then chucks it at her in one smooth motion with the speed of a baseball pitch. It hits her in the stomach, making her plummet to the ground. Or, she would've hit the ground, if not for the ox man catching the small monkey in one hand. "Thought you finally got away, little bitch of a primate. Well guess what? Snitches get stitches!" He roars, pulling down his shorts, and forcefully spreading her legs as he lines his massive 15 inch bull cock up with the naked monkey's sodden pussy.
"No no! Wrong monkey! Wrong monkey!" She shrieks, though from the tone in his voice, it certainly seems as if she's guilty of whatever he's accusing her of. Karma's a bitch, and she will be too unless Vudos steps in, now reunited with his staff as well.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"W-what? Shira?" He blubbers, wiping his snotty nose and pulling his knees to his chest, covering himself up. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to see me like this." His apology is sincere, even with his circumstances, and his hard cock is stiff against his legs. Xamto cocks his head, before bowing it apologetically with a whimper.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira shakes her head, she looks like she is about to cry "you are crying ... i-i didn't control Xamto ... and i didn't control myself ... and now ..now you two are going to hate me ... " sobbing she hug Azurus not bothered by the fact that he is nude nor with a hard on.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Up in the tree, Vudos felt like he'd so far had poor luck. First he'd lost his staff to the monkey, got her aroused only to have her stolen, and now some bull was trying to fuck his prize? Even if the bull seemed like he'd be a great sub with training and potions, he had no time to let him break his prize pussy. Letting his lustful heat flow, he prepared a beautiful ball of sparks, around the ruby of his staff and relying on it to hopefully amplify his magical prowess. The sparks intensified, finally erupting into a ball of flame that he threw at the towering ox-man. The difference in their sizes meant there was no way he could possibly hit his prize monkey... but either way, he'd likely distract and save her pussy even if he dodged it. It was time to fight!

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Azurus hugs him back, calming down slightly. "No! No I could never. You're still too nice Shira. Xamto wouldn't have tried to hurt me. I just... was worried that this would be going against Grawel." He assures her, and the little dog licks his leg apologetically. Right then, Grawel bursts through the door, panting and teary eyed himself. His eyebrows jump a little bit higher at the sight, and right away, both of them shout in unison. "I'm sorry!"
"Why? What happened?" Grawel starts moving in to put a hand on his shoulder.
"I... I got fucked just a little bit by Xamto. Pleasedon'tbemad!" Azurus comes clean, staring at the ground.
He almost looks relieved, joining the hug with his larger form.
"No, I could never be. I got a... blowjob in the other room. I was afraid you'd be mad."
"I could never either." Az says back, tightening his grip on the hug.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox doesn't give a damn about anything right now, caught up and horny with getting revenge on the cute monkey.
[20+16+2=38]
The ball of embers hits him hard in the stomach, sending the ox a few feet back as he gasps, falling on his back like a ton of bricks. The monkey tries to spring away, screeching for this "Tasman" figure, whoever it is, but the ox still has her by the tail, tethered to his fallen form. "What the hell man?" He calls to Vudos. "Look at us! We're travelers, we're lost. We're the same dude! Why're you taking cheap shots when I'm trying to bone?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She was happy it end well, for the most part at least, she was probably in trouble. Shira holds on tight to both of them as they hug each other "mister Grawel ... mister Azurus ... are you two mad at me? I know you have the full right to ... and I'm sorry I caused this, I really am " she steps away from them getting on her knees and bowing with her head touching the ground she signals for Xamto to do the same " please forgive us ... we will do anything you want us to just please let us still be your friend"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Vudos smiled from atop the tree, hiking his staff higher.

"Simple... because you're in my way!"

Once more he began to form a fiery ball. In the tree, he knew full well he could keep raining destruction on the ox. After all, he wanted to take the monkey for himself... and this was a great way to earn her trust and possibly trick her into becoming his! The ball erupted, Vudos tossing it toward the ox's feet this time with a nice splash of flame behind the ox to cut off his escape. It was a nice barrier and equally a warning as he began forming another for a direct attack.

"You'll release her and put out that fire. You'll stay nice and still, too... or maybe I'll see how it looks with your clothes burning off and then try my luck at searing your body of all its hair! Only when you do as I say will you get the chance to go! So make your choice... fight a foe who can set you ablaze... or forget about her and live to be free!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Grawel sighs with a minor look of disapproval, while Azurus's expression is neutral and blank.
"I can't be mad. You weren't trying to cause this, but if you were, you coulda just asks." He says.
"Friends still?" Az finally says, extending a hand to Shira.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She smile with a bit of surprise "friends!" she takes Azuru's hand and once she stand up she jump on both of them in a hug while giggling
After holding them for a while she releases them blushing "hum ... just one more thing ... " she wiggles her hips in a shy show of lust " if i asked for you two to ... " she bite her lips "to fuck me like a couple would you? ... " she covers her face in embarrassment while waiting for their answer.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Despite his circumstances, the ox doesn't seem all that intimidated. The fireballs land before and behind him, and he stands on one hoof daintily, switching off occasionally to avoid the heat of the raging fire. "Heeeey! Don't be a dick!" He gripes while wincing, holding the struggling monkey by her tail still. "...You really sure you want me to let go now? I'm pretty sure she's gonna run dude. We really freaked her out. Just... I'll leave you alone, let me..." He murmurs, distracted as he turns the monkey upside down and shakes her a few times. A little leather purse falls from her fur, and he catches it triumphantly before it can hit the fire. After a bit of fishing around, he takes an eyepatch of all things, tying it around his head and horns to cover his right eye. "Got what I needed. Aw yeah! Pirate life is back in swing! Letting the screaming monkey go in ten... nine... eight..."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the release of the monkey assured, Vudos knew he'd need to go down fast. Down and down, his lustful aura filled the air. As he landed and the ox was almost done counting, he'd put his staff on his back, ready to try and intercept the monkey girl... hopefully. Getting them away from the fire would be safe, among things...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
They look at eachother, but by now, their minds are ready to be expanded by the thought of another friend with benefits.
"If that's what you want, then who are we to turn you down?" Azurus says, looking smug and sultry as he spreads his legs a bit more.
Grawel raises an eyebrow, before smiling to tease her. "I don't know. You've been more trouble than you said you'd be. Tell us why you think we should reward a bad girl like you."
"Gra, lay off." Az chuckles, flicking him on the chest.
"No, I want to hear this. I know you want to hear her beg too." His smile grows even wider.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox is shifting on his feet, sniffing the air in confusion as the lust aura gets to him. "You know... even if you're a prick, I could've just handed her off to you. You're not a great negotiator, are you bud? But I like a game. Interceptor ready? Better be! Six... Five... Four... Man, is there something in the air, getting magic-ed in the stomach doesn't usually get me going, but this is ridiculous." He points at his erection. "Where was I? Oh yeah."
[15+17=32 vs 20+6=26]
As the ox lets her go, the she-monkey goes shooting off like a bullet. Vudos has to lunge, but with some swift footwork, he manages to catch the little monkey safely in his arms, preventing her escape into the jungle. She squirms in his hands, sweating and panting lustily, but she's no match for his strength.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Vudos didn't need to negotiate. He simply acted as his heart wished and fate rewarded him for such honesty. Retreating from the ox and slipping away, he wouldn't stop until he'd brought the monkey girl to the beach's edge well and away from the scene. A nice, moss covered rock was all he needed to finally force her down and onto her back. Right hands moving to her needy slit, the other kept her held by the wrist as he pushed his concealed erection against her crotch.

"Calm down... we'll fuck, then you can relax and enjoy some treasure. So stop squirming and undress me. You're safe... and you can earn some nice treasure, too. So relax and embrace the moment... tell me your name!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira chuckles and smiles looking at both of them, they were nice she would no longer play with them ... perhaps she could really be their friend this time, not a person they had sex with one time
"Well ..." she approach Grawel while swaying her hips " because this bad girl is quite good in the sack" she lick her lips "you had a taste of me after all" she giggles and move to Azurus "and i am just as good as giving as well as recieving" she wink to him "i hope i'm cutter than that goblin of your friend and i think ...Grawel you know he may not be the biggest as well" she cover her groin with one hand not wanting to spoil it yet "ho i also have a nice puppy who is just as great as me don't let his appearance fool you he is a beast" she lift Xamto up showing him to the two ".... is that enough for you two ? can this bad girl have some lovely sex with this cute couple?" she ask with puppy eyes "pretty please?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The little monkey is putty in his hands, quivering as she grinds into his touch, and her ears twitching at the mixed feelings of dwindling fear. "...Kassi" She says quietly, using her skilled set of feet like a pair of hands, working his shorts quickly off of him, and then the underwear too. The nimble pair hesitate around his prick, and she looks up at him, still watery eyed from the scare with the ox man. "Promise... you'll get me a treasure?" She sniffles.

Last edited:

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Slyly, Azurus jumps to answer. "We'll indulge you." He says casually, lying comfortably on his back as he spreads her legs for them to see. "Do what you want. You're a guest, after all--except nothing in my pussy!" He snaps, sharper. As Shira sees him, Grawel runs a hand slowly up her thigh.
"Turn around." He commands, patting Xamto on the head as he moves for her, forcefully turning her on her feet so that he's behind her and Az is in front. "Gotta get this stupid thing off." Grawel grumbles, fumbling with his apron as he pulls it up and over his head, revealing again his 13 inch bitch breaker, which twitches in growing arousal.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She giggles turning around, her body shivers to his touch but she needed to focus and grow a cock right now before it was too late and they find it strange of not finding one between her legs after removing her dress, with a moan she lower her face on the bed so she can cast the spell without being noticed, she tried grow a nice thick cock a bit bigger then Grawel if she could around 15 inches big and 3 inches thick.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The simple cantrip comes naturally, and it's without a hitch that the long, girthy cock, definitely longer than Grawel's, comes shooting out of her crotch, growing stiff the moment it comes into form.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Now that she had a cock of her own she could get to business and enjoy herself, she quickly remove her clothes revealing herself to both of them, she blushes "do you two still think i'm cute? ... and sexy?" she wiggles her hips making her cock do the same
she then looks at Xamto "and .. can Xamto participate as well? he is a good boy"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
They both stare, going wide eyed at her cock, and Xamto wags his tail. "By gods, you're bigger than me. Get over here, I need to see that thing in action." Grawel begs, taking her hand and pulling her closer, clearly eager. "Yes, yes of course he can. He can take me. Just someone, start something." His cock twitches, and Azarus giggles on the floor.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira chuckles "i told i was bigger " she rub his cheek "ok so how about this ... i fuck Az, you fuck me and Xamto fucks you " she stroke herself and crawl up to Azurus, her hard cock throb as she align it with his ass "and mister Az ... if it is not too much to ask .. can you fuck me later?" she ask as she slowly push her cock into his tight hole probably still full of Xamto's cum that would make it easier for both of them "you are so tight~" she bite her lips and spread her legs ,looking back to Grawel "come on let's all have some fun" she waits for him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his cock out, stiffening to its seven inches of length and average girth, Vudos smiled comfortingly as he pinned the monkey girl lightly atop the rock with his eyes meeting her own.

"If you stay at my side, I'll find and give you plenty."

Leaning in to kiss her, he'd angle his cock with her cunt and give a small wiggle of his hips to ensure the heady was properly against the aroused slit. Slowly pushing in while his tongue explored her mouth, he'd let the fiery heat dance around his cock. He needed to get her to love the sensation of every inch of his cock, intending to pump her with the lust magic while exploring and claiming her cunt to the sound of nearby waves.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Ah~yes, sure, whatever! Just lay it in there first." Azurus pleads, his surprisingly slutty, precum slick ass gripping her like a hot vice, and sucking over half of her massive tool in easily, tongue free from his mouth as he relaxes. Grawel's dark grey cheeks turn pink. The sight of the thick cock plugged in his lover's ass fuels his fires, and Shira can feel his big, muscled chest rub against her back, pushing her gently to her knees, and prodding her cute pussy with his rock solid head. After teasing her for a moment, parting the lips of her pretty little cunt, he pierces her slick entrance, slowly stretching her wide around him. With a few gentle thrusts, he's a quarter of the way in, gripping her hips, and checking to make sure he isn't hurting her. Xamto pants at the sight of Grawel's bare ass before him, standing on his hind legs and using his body for balance as he lines up, and then drives home into his backdoor in one thrust.
"Oooh fuck. I like this dog." Grawel gasps, right before Xamto picks up a quick pace of thrusting, smacking his firm butt with his balls, and stuffing his tighter, less often used hole.