What content would you like added?

Jun 7, 2026
6
1
No idea if this has been asked before, I did a quick search but didn't see anything about it.

Was there every any talk about giving Atugia a dick route? I know Arona is there as like the muscular dickgirl companion, but I've always been a bigger fan of Atugia in general, especially when it comes to personality and her interactions with the Champion. I know a dick route for Brienne was vetoed early on, so I'm just curious if it's the same thing for Atugia.
Obviously it isn't the same, but Atugia's pair of ghostlight sex options may partially resemble dickgirl.

And how could you forget Etheryn with her tanky sets as a muscular dickgirl. Or just make Azyrran the new muscular futa, that's easy right?:p
 

Tlatchga

Well-Known Member
Jan 9, 2018
47
59
26
I'd like a non-demon-Ahmri enemy to have the Fire Fist power so we can do elemental punchies if we don't corrupt Ahmri. Perhaps an enemy in the colosseum? Perhaps the same treatment for other missable steal-only powers: the colosseum seems to be a good way to explain people using unusual techniques and ensure people can't be locked out of stealable powers except by not gaining mirror magic in some form or missing specific ones that are meant to be a challenge to grab (looking at you, dragon breath) (I.E. Maybe don't have the challenge grabs in the arena unless in a challenge stage of their own?).

TLDR Gimme Fire Punch in the Colosseum. I want the Elemental Punchies.
 

IraMorti

Well-Known Member
Dec 5, 2017
1,124
1,676
39
Kind of like we got to separate Periwinkle from the Centaur orgy, I think we need some solo scenes and relationship development with the shy Arianne from Juno's witch coven. To be honest I wish we got solo scenes for every single one of the girls from both orgies, but I'd settle with at least just one and I think Arianne is probably the best option, granted I also wish Mia would get separated especially if you are a Champion of Keros.
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
Kind of like we got to separate Periwinkle from the Centaur orgy, I think we need some solo scenes and relationship development with the shy Arianne from Juno's witch coven. To be honest I wish we got solo scenes for every single one of the girls from both orgies, but I'd settle with at least just one and I think Arianne is probably the best option, granted I also wish Mia would get separated especially if you are a Champion of Keros.
I'd like to piggy back off of this and say I also feel the same way about the milking barn girls. The in canon reason that you only see those four is that they liked you so much the first time so I'd like to get to know them all more individually and intimately

I'd also like a way to get closer to Marilla without bringing the centaurs caravan over to the slime farm. With Nottia you can hire soldiers to help her out if you send the caravan over to Marilla's so it'd be nice if you could do the opposite and have soldiers come help keep the slimes occupied so you could have some one on one time with Marilla

Unrelated to any bovine women, I've been thinking about how the text when you get the demonic bushel states how you can change the size and shape at will and I'd think it'd be cool if you could actually toggle and adjust the size and attributes of a demonic cock and tentacles the same way demons can. It could be in the appearance screen
 
Last edited:

rkinght5

Well-Known Member
May 14, 2022
62
84
30
Unrelated to any bovine women, I've been thinking about how the text when you get the demonic bushel states how you can change the size and shape at will and I'd think it'd be cool if you could actually toggle and adjust the size and attributes of a demonic cock and tentacles the same way demons can. It could be in the appearance screen
I think demons can only do that after they've lost their soul
 

IraMorti

Well-Known Member
Dec 5, 2017
1,124
1,676
39
I think demons can only do that after they've lost their soul
In the scene where you get the demonic tentacle cocks you have that control. However the game is just not set up for it. My tainted Kitsune Black Mage has this cock. I made sure I got the red one, ate a knotted pepper to get a knot, and edited the save through the browser console to readd the sheath tag that the normal canine cock has (it doesn't show in descriptions but fuck it, just wanted it there). My headcanon is that any time my champion is not in a scenario he needs more than one, it just looks like a normal kitsune dick.

We probably won't get the option to have it appear as whatever, but you can tweak to look how you want with some items and some save editing. Best we got.
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
In the scene where you get the demonic tentacle cocks you have that control. However the game is just not set up for it. My tainted Kitsune Black Mage has this cock. I made sure I got the red one, ate a knotted pepper to get a knot, and edited the save through the browser console to readd the sheath tag that the normal canine cock has (it doesn't show in descriptions but fuck it, just wanted it there). My headcanon is that any time my champion is not in a scenario he needs more than one, it just looks like a normal kitsune dick.

We probably won't get the option to have it appear as whatever, but you can tweak to look how you want with some items and some save editing. Best we got.
Fair enough. Using the console to make tweaks is pretty much what I've been doing anyway so I'm not too pressed about it. The only reason I did bring it up is because, as you confirmed, the scene where you get the demonic tentacles states you having that kind of control over them
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
Now that I'm back into playing the game there is one character that I'd really like and expac for and that is Shar. She's one of the more early characters (added 2019) yet once you help her move into the tower things have just stopped with her from there aside from the cloister scenes. I think the training and teasing mechanic to increase her confidence and lewdness is really something especially with how the scenes subetly evolved based on that. The last time she even got mentioned was in a 2023 update and that was just her moving into the tower being one of the conditions for Zhara to move into the wayfort so not even directly about her

I think, with characters like Agnimitra and getting to know Zhara better, adding more to Shar so she could have talks with and about them and would excellent. Also, I just have a think for redheads so I'm a little biased
 

Ace Hangman

Well-Known Member
Sep 16, 2021
1,051
1,076
48
Now that I'm back into playing the game there is one character that I'd really like and expac for and that is Shar. ...
I agree, being able to train her made it seem like there were deeper plans. I don't know what ultimately her arc might have been, a new harpy breed from Sorra, or her being a new broodmother or just finding her own place. Other than getting her to pump out eggs and being added into the Chapel area for some light (to mediumish) petting I can't tell. Probably could have the training reach a certain level where there's a random chance she comes and helps Champ in a Foothills encounter, win a few of those with her taking the guest spot and build even more confidence or advance her story. I doubt she'd ever go in the Mountain and fight in the KM colosseum or anything, but there's still some options. I just don't know where a writer other than her creator might take her, since she's such an unique harpy and there must be a reason Sorra made her that way (assuming it wasn't just a rare mutation).
 

Kalnath

Well-Known Member
Mar 5, 2021
493
85
If we ever get a quest focusing on Tollus or Kasyrra's lieutenants, I nominate that it be called "Champions of Corruption"

[...] I don't know what ultimately her arc might have been, a new harpy breed from Sorra, or her being a new broodmother or just finding her own place. [...] I just don't know where a writer other than her creator might take her, since she's such an unique harpy and there must be a reason Sorra made her that way (assuming it wasn't just a rare mutation).
I half-suspect that Shar is actually a wyld elf that was raised as a harpy, like the "Ugly Duckling" story that her quest name references.

I also have absolutely no basis for this conjecture other than her lack of talons and the known "Dove Wings" wyld mark from character creation.
 

Ace Hangman

Well-Known Member
Sep 16, 2021
1,051
1,076
48
I half-suspect that Shar is actually a wyld elf that was raised as a harpy, like the "Ugly Duckling" story that her quest name references.

I also have absolutely no basis for this conjecture other than her lack of talons and the known "Dove Wings" wyld mark from character creation.
Wyld Mark absolutely could account for the non-arm wings, but I don't think it would account for her laying harpy eggs. Usually it's just the one thing. A good potential theory though.
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
If we ever get a quest focusing on Tollus or Kasyrra's lieutenants, I nominate that it be called "Champions of Corruption"


I half-suspect that Shar is actually a wyld elf that was raised as a harpy, like the "Ugly Duckling" story that her quest name references.

I also have absolutely no basis for this conjecture other than her lack of talons and the known "Dove Wings" wyld mark from character creation.
I like the direction of this but my running theory was that Shar is an avatar of Sorra the same way River is an avatar for Mallach. Looking at Art of Sorra she's a winged woman whose arms are separate from her wings the same way Shar is. It would make sense that the goddess would model her avatar closer to her own image. To be honest I'm surprised that Shar's sisters pick on her seeing as she has the same body type to the goddess they worship
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Papum

Papum

Well-Known Member
Dec 6, 2023
785
459
44
When in camp for other healeres (besides Cait, only when healing set is equipped/available) to be able to heal the party up like Cait does within the inns/camps.
This because sometimes while exploring, before certain encounters or overall exploring being topped in HP or reviving K.O.'d members can help when Cait isn't in the party.
 

GhostlyAdm

Active Member
Aug 25, 2025
31
21
22
Another choice for the Missing Meows quest after saving the catgirl harem would be they stay and help out around Hawkethorne or recruit their services for the Wayfort if its repaired.
I agree with this. I made a similar suggestion months ago where I said it would make more sense for the Catgirl Harem to be in the Wayfort if the Champion takes them as their Harem since the Harem would at that point belong to the Champion and therefore, The Champion's Belongings would be in the Wayfort should the Champion accept the title of Baron(ess) and fix the place up.
 

CboyC95

Well-Known Member
Jul 14, 2021
460
428
30
I agree with this. I made a similar suggestion months ago where I said it would make more sense for the Catgirl Harem to be in the Wayfort if the Champion takes them as their Harem since the Harem would at that point belong to the Champion and therefore, The Champion's Belongings would be in the Wayfort should the Champion accept the title of Baron(ess) and fix the place up.
I was thinking more less as sex slaves and more roles closely to their previous occupations like mage, healer, scout, you know.
 

GhostlyAdm

Active Member
Aug 25, 2025
31
21
22
I was thinking more less as sex slaves and more roles closely to their previous occupations like mage, healer, scout, you know.
That works too. Instead of being Sex Slaves, They could just have Sex Content that is less "They are submissive to the Champion".
 

Excapist

Member
Sep 11, 2019
10
16
I have a simple request: I would like the option to turn Hirrud into a himbo instead. I would also like more men followers at the fort, in general.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeDoraggo

King Kenya

Well-Known Member
Feb 25, 2020
71
95
34
I really want to keep the Amazon Spear for myself, and for it to make my character a Dragon-Domme. I have no interest in Evelyn and I rarely use Azyrran, and I would love to play as a full blown Dragoon. If you could somehow become Royalty during the game then could you? How about if you have the Noble Scion background? I’m already married to one royal (Kiyoko) and am Ryn’s Royal consort (looking forward to a future wedding event), Princess Varena has moved in to the Wayfort and hopefully you can marry her soon, and hopefully the same will apply to Princess Kythie as well. How many Princesses, Queens, and Den Mothers do you need to marry for the Spear to recognise your Royal potential as the future uniter of the North?
 

Nynec

Well-Known Member
Aug 4, 2026
49
29
I really want to keep the Amazon Spear for myself, and for it to make my character a Dragon-Domme. I have no interest in Evelyn and I rarely use Azyrran, and I would love to play as a full blown Dragoon. If you could somehow become Royalty during the game then could you? How about if you have the Noble Scion background? I’m already married to one royal (Kiyoko) and am Ryn’s Royal consort (looking forward to a future wedding event), Princess Varena has moved in to the Wayfort and hopefully you can marry her soon, and hopefully the same will apply to Princess Kythie as well. How many Princesses, Queens, and Den Mothers do you need to marry for the Spear to recognise your Royal potential as the future uniter of the North?
Unfortunately, Only people of "royal lineage" can pull the spear, Being a noble is not the same as being a royal.
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
I'm not really sure if there is a canon reason for why it's not there but a Cait bedmate function would be nice. You can get it with most of your other companions and she herself proclaims she's a slut for snuggles so an option to just invite her to be a nightly snuggle partner would be nice.

I know the obvious answer to that is if you want to snuggle her so much just make sure to have sex at night but sometimes just cuddling like you can do with others would be nice
 

RhyDeBard

Active Member
May 9, 2024
32
65
Now that I'm seeing her again I think a Jyrranaz expac would be cool. Something like a little mission where you help her get specific ingredients that she needs but it turns out that it wasn't a potion to make any vesperan a queen. Rather, it was a potion to make the champ immune to her venom, same way Poison Ivy did for Harley Quinn, that lets you be able to fuck her in various ways (vaginal, anal, tribbing, oral, maybe a little venom tit sucking) without succumbing to the effects of her venom
 

Angelica1996

Well-Known Member
Sep 18, 2015
76
53
30
Kassy's Dream Palace
Half-lupine as a race for us. I can either be considered human or full lupine atm. Even with Lupine ears, tail, canine eyes, lupine tongue. Game will consider me human. It would be cool with a half-lupine. Like Drifa and Olivia... Or atleast let the tags i mentioned be enough to count as lupine. A bit immersion breaking to be considered human when you have more animal features than a wyld elf... also a bit hilarious that the game will recognize me as a wyld elf if i get the smooth skin tag despite having wolf ears....
 
Last edited:

King Kenya

Well-Known Member
Feb 25, 2020
71
95
34
I would like to be able to petition Keros to allow you to take Rindo to see Lumia. She's the goddess of healing, if anyone can return Rindo's eye and restore her body it's the big mama herself. That poor sweet girl has been dealt such a rough hand for no other reason than she looked too much like Keros, if the arch barky fox isn't willing to ask one of his contemporaries to fix her mutilations then he's not worth worshiping.
 

valk42

Well-Known Member
Mar 4, 2016
1,136
1,165
33
i'm like 90% sure rindo doesn't want her burns healed; the eye might be nice, but they're a great tool for telling what kind of person someone is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lostname475

vettorpisani

New Member
Oct 8, 2026
1
1
37
I know none of this would be easy to implement but just consider this a wishlist.

Highest Priority:

I'd like further upgrades for the Wayfort. In Rome to make a name for themselves the rulers would often build megaprojects like a new forum or a way to stop a river from flooding. In a world under constant attack one of the best strategies for defense would be to build better fortifications. I'd like an iconic fortress city like Minas Tirith or the Dracian Fortress with its large white tower. At this moment Berwyn has a better fortress than we do. Something that will stand the test of time and assault and that has been enchanted to be impervious would be ideal.

Off the top of my head these are some potential improvements:

A grand library like in Winterfell
Expanded Living quarters so people could have their own rooms and to house your children and the people of hawkthorne in a crisis
Graneries and other food storage
Upgraded Research Facilities ideally an iconic tower like in Dracia. Developing spells and finding a way to fight wraits without the help of the gods is necessary
Barracks
Better defenses catapults, ballistas, stronger walls with towers like the Romans built at Alesia
Hospital or medical facilities
Armory
Forge like they had in Dracia
A cool name for the Wayfort or not if that would be too hard to implement
Map Room
Larger better defended Vault / Trophy Room
Secret Service of some kind. At least one spy would be nice.

Something else that would be cool to implemet would be passing judgement as the lord of your domains.

Middle Priority:

I would like the ability to invest somehow. This is already available to an extent by building the Temple of Mallach which sends you 300 electrum every 10 days and the wayfort vault mentions investments but I would like the ability to clear land for a farm, village, or trade post and settle it with refugees or travelers. This would provide a permanent increase in the income for the wayfort and you could have a census event or button that keeps track of number of farms, villages, trading posts, and population in your domain. I don't think this is gamebreaking especially when you can make 10 million electrum in 2 weeks by farming the coastlands with a Lucky Coin. I'd like the ability to buy or invest in businesses and own properties like the colosseum. You wouldn't have to do this directly. There could be a character who does this for you and the investments don't have to be specific. You own X businesses and they generate Y income for example. Also all of the upgrades I mentioned for the wayfort would have to be paid for and maintained somehow. Also I don't think that Pupperidge farms and the village of the marefolk would be up to the task of feeding a large number of people.

I'd like special events in the Colosseum. Tournaments, hyped matches, unique challengers, retired champions coming back ect ect with higher payouts for higher profile fights. Also it would be nice to be able to watch matches like the naval battle that was mentioned. Betting on matches would be fun too.

Low Priority:

I would like the ability to create, equip, and field a standing army for the lands under your control. This could be handled by Daliza with a few dialogue pages that keeps track of the number of soldiers and other things like their equipment. This is already the case to an extent with the harpies patrolling your lands, recruiting the corrupted lupines, and the guards that staff the wayfort.

I'd like the ability to equip Kinu with some of the artifacts in my possession and to train / educate her.

Events that could arise from these changes:

A military campaign like Caesar's civil war. He was outnumbered surrounded on all sides and faced competent generals like Pompey and Titus Laebinus but through a series of decisive victories like the Battle of Illerda, Pharsalus, and Munda he managed to seize power and conquer the Roman Republic. An event where you face overwhelming odds and succeed would be pretty cool like if you found out some terrible secret about the gods and they turned their armies and powers against you (which isn't that far fetched in a world that protects pedophiles and harvests organs from minorities and commits genocide and other crimes. Most terrible things that happen are swept under the rug or covered up. The world is run by those depraved enough to do anything) and you had to fight against them and their followers and succeed.

A siege of the wayfort. Since you are the demons greatest threat and have foiled their plans on more than one occasion they would either target you or those close to you.

All human beings are self interested. In my studies of history those who crave power will place self interest over the lives of others. Caesar reportedly enslaved 1 million Gauls and killed a million more all to enrich himself and further his own status. When the turks invaded the Holy Roman Empire France used it as an opportunity to invade and grab land despite the fact that it was a holy war against christians and they were Catholic. I'd like to see more conflicts between the nations since in any apocalyptic scenario it would be infighting and self interest that dooms us. Rome was constantly at war with itself and that played a huge role in its downfall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnnyN3