Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira kiss Saffron's lips silencing her for a moment "don't say such things about yourself, you are not a hindrance, if anything you are already helping me, you could have run off to try escaping on your on from this horrible place but you chose to help me free the others instead, if anything you are very courageous " she giggles and kiss Saffron again letting her compliment sink in "as for you being slow it is ok, we will go at your pace don't exhaust yourself, if you need to rest we will stop till you recover"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox still seems sheepish, but surprisingly, doesn't flinch when Vudos tries to put the eyepatch on him. With his trusty patch back over his eye, he blinks a few times, looking deadpan, before breaking into a slight, although genuine smile. "You... really fixed it. Like you said you would." He states the obvious, incredulous by his tone, and wincing only slightly as the blanket is pulled from his naked body. There lies his shaft in all its glory, still quite the pole to behold even while soft. It doesn't last long though, as the talk of oral sex with Kassi seems to get him going.

She seems a bit jealous with all the attention on the ox, who, even if calm, still seems apprehensive. Kassi bounces up, landing between him and Vudos with a pouty look on her face. "You heard him! You have to cum, so we can go treasure hunting!" She declares, sticking her tongue out as she promptly laps at his flat, broad cockhead. At least she's willing to do what she has to for treasure.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Saffron tilts her head. "I could have just left..." She says, the realization sinking in as she scratches her chin. Her gaze glances at the way they came, before snapping back forwards. "My head feels funny... like it's trying to put itself back together. Did I have a name before this? Was it Saffron?" She ponders, thinking out loud, before shaking her head in defiance with herself. "It doesn't... matter if it does. I'm sorry. Let's do whatever it is we're going to do."

For as slow as she is, she seems flighty, trying to pick up where her mind left off after each word as her tail whisks behind her. They don't have much time left to stop and chat, as there are footsteps coming down from the second floor. There aren't many hiding spots, especially not for someone of Saffron's size. They could always throw open the door to the nearest room, but who knows what other attention they'll draw by doing that? It's risky, but she could pretend to be a guard, or if subterfuge isn't her forte anymore today, she could just fight whatever's coming when it gets to them.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira felt sorry for her new friend , her .Saffron must have been here for a long time she hardly remembers herself ... perhaps with some time, it would come back to her.Shira was going to say something but was interrupted by the sound of someone coming down the stairs ,she didn't have time to explain to Saffron a plan so Shira signal for her to remain silent and enters the closest door to her .

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
As she ducks into the nearest room, Saffron tiptoeing behind her, Shira walks right into a sort of break room. There's no cover from the doorway to the rest of the room, and she can see a rowdy bunch of beast morphs mingling on couches, locked in intense games of billiards, or fencing with the wooden pool sticks. Distracted as they are, it takes a moment for them to notice the 6-some foot mouse morph and water genasi walking in, but when they do, all eyes are on her, including those of a one eyed panther, a white ponyboy, a bright colored canary, a lithe bodied otter, and... Trix?!
The squirrel girl lounges on the couch like on of the guys, but when she see's Shira, her eyes widen. She shoots her a comforting look. Whatever lie Shira has to come up with, she'll hopefully back her up on it, and she'd better think of something quick, because the otter is quick to pipe up. "Who're you supposed to be? Haven't seen you around." He shoots her a skeptical look.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She walked out from the fire and into the frying pan, there were too many for Shira to take care on her own or even with Trix help , thank god a friend was here at least , Shira bites her lips trying to come up with a plan quickly ... then an idea hit her.
Shira smiles and waves to those inside "hello~ i am Shira and this here is Saffron " she giggles for no reason trying to act like a bimbo "so i am kinda of new here and Tiago gave a very important and special job, he said I was to walk around and relive those who wanted my help, by sucking a lot of cocks and stuff .. ho yeah, also he said to not touch Saffron here because she is to learn from me and in good time she will serve you all as well so don't worry" ... she did just whore herself out again ... but at least Trix could easily help her with this and the fear of going against Tiago's orders should keep them in check and hopefully stops them from touching Saffron the poor girl didn't need to suffer anymore.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The morphs all look at each other, clearly excited with the prospect of free release, and Shira can see quite a few thick shafts protruding from sheathes right after her lie. The panther, however, seems to be the real skeptic here, crossing his arms as he looks her up and down.
"What's a cutie like you doing with a guy like Tiago? That's too generous of him, giving us a gal like you to fool around with."
"-It's because she's Chef Reggie's assistant, as well as a public use slut. Didn't you all hear? He said he was getting one." Trix chimes in. She seems nervous, though come to think of it, she's seemed awfully anxious throughout this whole encounter, and not just because of Shira.
The panther isn't quite finished, raising an eyebrow. "What's your name, gal? And what are you?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
It went well if wasn't for the panther ... Shira got a bad feeling from how nervous Trix was.
She nods confirming what Trix just said "yea , i am Shira public slut and assistant , i help others" she giggles and smiles to the panther "i am a water ..." she pat her head as if focusing really hard "water genise! ,yea that " she walks to him looking worried "is something wrong mister kitty ? am i not sexy enough to relive ? .. perhaps there is another way i can help relieve your stress ?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A hardening ox's cock had Vudos even a bit more eager. Being the giver wasn't the most fun, but even a switch who liked to be plowing knew that this would be good. Moving up behind Kassi, one hand moved to finger her while he pushed against her back to pin her there. Only then, leaning around to grab the fat cock at the base, would he push against her back and lick up the bottom of the meatrod. His new ox was going to cum... and meeting the monkey girl in a kiss before releasing the dick to pry her bottom lip down. It left her mouth in a near circle, perfect to facefucking her.

"Take her throat... you get to cum there, right? I'll make sure your spunk-carrying balls see fun until you empty them... maybe help you cum harder than you ever have. Promise! If you don't, I'll just have to fuck you before we can leave!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Feeling the heat of his loans he walked over to the wall near the burrow entrance. He then takes off his shirt which reveals his muscular form to the Kats as the bulge in his pants grows as he watches the large amount of pussy and ass around him.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The panther still seems skeptical, but isn't about to turn away free sex, either. "Sit down and bend over." Is all he says, clasping her wrists as he tries to shape her into that very position. "An established slut like you should be able to take all of us at once, then. Roland, you'll be stomach to stomach with her, Trix, Petey, up front, and Felix, we'll make you fit back here with me. I'm taking the ass." A cruel smile flashes over his expression. Trix and the canary scramble over to stand in front of her, the former mouthing a quick "sorry" to her as Petey eagerly gets his eight inch tapered prick out of his pants. The otter, Felix, cozies up next to the panther with a great grin, while the white pony, Roland, seems lost on how to slide in underneath her.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox seems at a loss, and by his expression, probably wondering if he's good for another defiant streak after hearing the chipper tone of Vudos, or if he should start warming up to his new master, indebted for the eyepatch. Still, his balls must churn cum like a factory, because they're full and swollen with seed in the short time since their last session alone. He can't refuse his own lusts, grunting in pleasure as the two work wonders on his fat pole to bring it to full mast. Kassi wiggles and opens wide, egged on by the finger toying with her, and with an eager thrust, the ox crams the first few inches into Kassi's right throat. Her cheeks bulge with the sheer size, and for a moment, she looks frightened. With the size different between the two, that massive member could be in her stomach by the end of this, but with a bit of help from Vudos, that doesn't have to be a bad thing.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
A few of the meerkats stare back at him with equal interest, some blushing and curling their tails, and others shaking their hips seductively. One of the kats is so bold as to walk right up to Zank, a pretty eyed boy, staring at his muscled form as he stands on his toes to poke once at his bulge. "You're hot." He says with a smile, until the squabbling rage of Lector comes flying, bowling the meerkat over as the others only watch. "Get back to work! There'll be none of that while I'm fit enough to stop it." He reprimands, and the pretty boy whimpers. If it weren't for that old veteran, Zank could probably treat himself to sex with the horny kats.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira giggles and do as told, sitting and bending over. Frankly, all of them were a lot for Shira and the fact that they wouldn't go easy on her outside of maybe Trix certainly did not help but she got herself in this situation she would need to endure it for now at least Saffron was going to be ok ... calming her inner self she smiles to Trix reassuring her it was ok, she look around to all those people surrounding her eager to fuck her " ho my~ so many delicious dicks , please give them to me" she see the pony trying to get bellow her and lift her hips for him to slid under "here, i will mount you after you get bellow" she smile wiggling her hips and inviting him .
As they all settle in place she get to work, lowering herself on the pony, licking Trix's and Petey's dicks, holding on for the double penetration on her ass ... she was certainly going to be sore after this.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Kassi now sucking the fat cock, Vudos shifted to finger her a bit more dominantly, pinning her in place but pleasuring her cunt. There wasn't any retreating for his monkey girl, Vudos licking her cheek and neck as he slowly slipped around her side. It put him up against the ox's leg, his free arm gently wrapping around the leg to keep him still. The Genasi could see from the base of the other male's cock to the stretched lips of Kassi, gently leaning forward and down. His attack was renewed as he licked the massive balls once, resting his cheek against the sack as he looked up.

"Nice and slow... let Kassi adjust. I'll make you feel plenty good in the meantime..."

His arm released the leg as he turned his task to licked and playfully sucking, the free hand sliding under the large sack to gently spin his fingertip along his ox's tight hole. He was, after all, going to need to absolutely drain the ox... which meant they'd need a three-front attack.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Kind of annoyed at the old Kat. Zak walks as softly as he can behind the Lector and hits him over the head with the flat of one of the swords on his staff hard enough to knock him out.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Roland shimmies in underneath Shira, quivering as his nipples brush against her soft chest. He seems awfully sensitive, the short fur of his toned stomach bristling against her as she lay against him. His cock is a foot long, impressive, but not so much as Shira's, and curiously, the pony can't seem to keep his eyes off of her meat. He is fairly thick, the blunt head of his horsecock lined up with her cunt. Thanks to her earlier fun with Grawel and Az, sliding down onto his meat is easy enough, and he hisses in pleasure. He doesn't seem quite as manly as the other boys, and the panther pats him on the back, more of a taunt than encouragement. "Finally had it in you. I bet it's everything in your power right now not to roll over and let her take your cherry." He jeers, spreading her ass with the tip of his own three and a half inch thick cock before slamming brutally inside, the barbs sending bone shaking pleasure through her with each savage thrust as he pounds away. Petey seems a bit more civil, poking his curved length past Shira's lips as Trix hurries to do the same. Each uncoordinated jab of their hips bumps the back of her throat, and there's a sudden slick feeling on Shira's back as the 5 foot tall otter, Felix, hops up onto her. He laughs eagerly, and she can feel the panther gripping her hips as his thumbs painfully spread open her backdoor. A long, slender length slips down her crack, jabbing frantically for the hole, before finding his mark and sinking into her already occupied butt.