Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Experiment on Peepers? He's my friend! Can't I just eat you out or let you experiment on me? I mean... what would you even want to do?"

He put the vial in his pocket, meeting the girl's view. She was a cool and nice looker, but he doubted he could charm his way out of this. Rather, he moved a hand to his wrapped torso to rest on his chest.

"Please... if there's something I can retrieve in return, I'll let you follow me home so you know where I live! I won't betray you... I was even going to go find treasure with one of my new slaves!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Aeron's still twitching and moaning after what must've been a pent up orgasm, though Trix settles down well, pulling her tail from Shira's ass as she re-fluffs it over crossed legs. "We could sit some more and chat, but it would be risky on your part. We've got a bitch of a boss who flies down to check on us sometimes, least twice your size. Probably because we're idiots with no loyalty." She winks.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira giggles "well i will just have a quick chat then, i don't want to bring problem to the two of you" she look at Aeron who could use some help still so she reach for his cock and stroke him with one hand while talking with Trix "i wanted to know if you have seen someone like *she describes Maizie's master* and a lot of puppies, they are my friends and this tree-fort is the only tip that i have of where they are."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
She gives him a dry look, crossing her arms over an ample C-cup rack. "If you came here to get laid and only get laid, you can, in all due respect, fuck right on off and try the brothel down the road. The experiment on your friend should be harmless, should be, and trust me, if I needed a fire genasi for something like this, I would just use myself. There's an alchemic equation I'd like to test. There's a risk of physical transformations, but only minor ones, probably. Part of making living things fireproof, or, it should be. Oh yeah, and as the name of the shop already hinted at, my name's Juno."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[We'll have to say that Shira doesn't actually know what the master looks like yet, so it's more fun in the big reveal.]

Aeron thrusts eagerly into Shira's hand, still horny and pulsing with arousal. Trix is much more helpful, sitting down in the grass she recounts all that she knows. "Uhhh... we have a few dogs around here. Older ones, grizzled fighters, but they work for us. Aeron and I are the whelps of the place, so we aren't allowed to see any of the prisoners. But, believe it or not, Aeron knows a few of the old hollowed knotholes and burrows of the tree. He could show you around and maybe at a few things we're not supposed to see once you finish up." Her tone borders on sultry, as if she's sharing some delicious secret with Shira. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you'll probably want to go away just about ASAP. Tiago doesn't usually wait this long before checking in."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"R-Right... sorry, Juno... if it won't hurt him... then okay. I'll do the trade. Can you at least do the eyepatch first?"

He'd reach to gently grab his big salamander in one hand, the other retrieving and offering the vial as he met his buddy's gaze.

"We can trust her... she's hot and smart. Once we're done here, I'll find you some nice treats! Promise!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
[yea i know, sorry i just wanted to have something to search him for as Maizie didn't even tell me his name nor i did find it in his diary]

Shira nods "i see well they certainly aren't fighters that is for sure so perhaps they are with the prisoners" she stroke Aeron fast trying to make him cum as fast as possible "thanks Trix but i need to go inside ... hum ... since Tiago is going o check on you two soon is there a place i can hide till he goes away ?" she looks around for one.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Peepers shakes his head, sighing with a chirp. He isn't happy about it, but exasperated compliance is better than outright unwillingness. Juno smiles, her eyes never leaving the salamander, until she shuffles around and fishes a few pieces of equipment out from under her desk. Upon taking the vial, she peers at the ashes inside with a smirk as she seats herself and prepares to get to work. "Sure thing. Give me two shakes, and your patch will be just fine." She chimes, carefully dumping the vial's contents out into a tube, which she promptly sets into a small mechanical box. After a bit of tweaking, the machine whirs to life, whipping up the ashes in a small tornado as she counts up to ten on her hands. Then, she stops the machine, inserts an eye dropper full of viscous beige fluid into the tube, closes it, and starts it again. Now stuck waiting on the machine to finish, she lays lax in wait, spinning twice in her chair. "You get out much? You're bumbling like a nervous virgin. Or are you just that enamored with my shop?" She winks, piping up to fend off her boredom.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Before Trix has time to reply, there's an eerie rustling in the high treetops above, and a very, very large shadow casts itself adjacent to where Shira stands. Thankfully, Aeron's a quick shot for his second round, and as he hoses down Shira's chest in thick cum, Trix grabs him by the chin and slaps him once in the face. He gives an uptight moan, and while realizing the situation, snaps out of his bliss and whips his head around. "W-What's goin-"
"No time. We're hiding her. Tiago's coming. Take her to wherever you go when you sneak in." She urgently instructs, and as her words sink in, Aeron grabs Shira by the arm and drags her on shaky hooves to a dug out hole at the base of the tree's exposed root and trunk. "Just uh-crawl in there. And go left-er-east and then-" There's the distant whip of wings, and he gives her a sympathetic expression as he rushes back and returns to his post.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira looks up the shadow if that was Tiago she certainly couldn't take him alone. She doesn't really mind Aeron's cum on her chest, she would just have to clean it later but not now. Quickly going with Aeron towards the hole. she thanks him with a smile and crawl into the hole before Tiago lands. She didn't have time to ask what direction to take but she still got a great help from the two so with little idea of where to go she crawl down the hole going east.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The great form of Tiago is a blur in the distant skies, though Shira can easily make out the red glint of scales before ducking her head into the hiding hole. The earth shakes as he lands, and she's certain she can hear the two guards being chewed out from the not far off outside world. For now, she can only hope that they don't sell her out. From Aeron's jumbled instructions, there isn't a very clear east for her to go as she's forced to climb through and over forward facing tunnels of splintered wood. There's the smell of wood rot in the air. It's not an unbearable stench, just faint lingering decay, and just when it seems the hopeless tunnel will never end, she comes out into a wider clearing or sturdier tree bark. Little white bugs dot the floors and walls, but pay her no mind. There are three different passageways to choose from now, and in the dark caverns of the treefort, its impossible to tell east from west from up from down.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira had such hope that they would not sell her out that it didn't even cross her mind, it wasn't like Tiago could enter this hole anyway he was just too big and as she continued the path was so convoluted she wasn't sure anyone including her knew where she could end up either. Trying to avoid the white insects she look at the three ways she could go and pounders ... there was no way to tell what direction to go but she remembered Aaron did say left at one point being that was all the information she had she toke the left-most passage.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The path dips down at one point, forcing Shira into some footwork to avoid stepping on any bugs, though the ceiling is high enough for her to get through without much discomfort. During the ten minutes of travel, the hollow trail widens, grows narrow, and then widens again, and as the path opens up into another clearing, she can hear some very faint conversation in the space above her. Her eyes are adjusted to the dark by now, helping her to notice the loose flap of treebark that covers one of the walls. There's what seems to be the slightest bit of dim light slipping through underneath.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Pft! I get out! I just... don't talk much with other Genasi. I'm either fucking them or getting fucked. It's why this eyepatch is... important. I don't want my first slaves to hate me... especially when I want them to feel good too..."

Petting Peepers, he'd stand patiently but not against openly looking the girl over. She was hot... and not just because she was a Genasi of his element.

"You know, we can fuck if you want... outside of business hours, I mean. I'll give you my address and you can swing by!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Juno rolls her eyes, not taking them off of the ash tornado. "You know, I was going to ask for your address anyways when we were all finished here. I kind of like the cute virgin types, especially when they carry around their weird pets on their shoulders. Shame, because now I'll have to go the extra mile to play hard to get with you." She taunts him sweetly, though it's clear from her face that there's no malice or even degradation in her playful words. "Gimme a minute, I have to focus for this part." She says, straightening out her posture in the chair and dumping the tube out on the table as she closes her eyes, takes a breath, and whispers a slow, long string of unintelligible words while absently tracing a circle of red light with her finger around the tube. After a moment of frantic shuffling to find another dropper full of solution, she draws a star, and dots each of its points with fizzing black fluid. Finally, after uttering the last few words of the spell, there's a blinding flash of white that she has the sense to blink for, while Vudos's unsuspecting vision fades for a few seconds as it seems the process is complete. "There we are. Good as new." Juno chimes, his vision returning to him as she holds out the alchemically repaired eyepatch in her palm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Reaching out to take the patch, he'd smile and then extend both Peepers and the patch.

"If it works, the experiment to fireproof him... can you do the patch? I think I'll enjoy our fun times in the future... but I'd hate to be forced to come back because I burned it up again. I'd rather visit so we can have awesome sex."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
continuing on her adventure down? the hole she stops as she hear the sound of someone talking above her and also some light from between the flaps leaning closer she try to hear and see what was going on.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Peepers grows wily again when he touches Juno's hand, squirming out of her firm grip and sitting nervously in wait on her arm. She only taps her chin, fishing up a response for him after a moment of thought. "Probably not right away. The priority of the experiment is imparting it on living matter, such as your friend here. But, if all goes well, if won't be long before I can figure something out." She assures him. "Now here's the million dollar question. You probably don't want to watch your little friend getting treated like a lab animal, right? Gonna be honest. The procedure might hurt, even if he'll be fine afterwards."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
There's only silence from the room behind the flap, except for, if her ears aren't playing tricks on her, the subtle shifting of something that's moving. In the room adjacent to that one, there's the sudden bang of pots and pans that imply the hustled setting of a kitchen.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira could only conclude it was a kitchen ... but a kitchen probably wasn't close to the prison she thought so she continue down the path hoping she would reach the prison .

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
This is where the path stops, although, she probably could try to lift up the flap. It would be uncomfortable, but she could certainly crawl through, even with no telling with what's on the other side.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
With no path further ahead Shira thought on what she would do ... she could go back and continue to crawl the other many paths of the tunnel but she was so tired of crawling her knees were sore ... so she would settle with the kitchen for now at least she would kinda of know where she was going this time. Trying to not cause much sound she slowly crawl through and out of the flaps.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"What are you even here to do?" Zak says as he walks over to his staff picking it up. Then wal,ING back to stand behind the scamps.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"... I guess not. How long will it take? I can summon him back to me when you're done. I mean, it's not like you have a cute friend to fuck while I wait, either... so I guess I can go and return the eyepatch and take the two on a short journey. Peepers is tough, but... I need him back in awesome condition!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The strange wooden flap lifts easily, almost as if someone just cut a small window into the treebark, and shows nothing but darkness in the room it leads to with its angle. It's a cumbersome feat alright, even with Shira's small size, and the eye level hole in the wall squeezes her sides as she barely manages to worm her way through. Gravity takes hold once she's gaining on the other side, and she drops an uncomfortable distance down with a thud as she hits the ground. Her eyes are met with a blinding cone of light, and what first appears to be the dreadful sight of a flashlight pointed on her turns out to be another hole in the wall, this one only large enough to fit her fist or so, but seemingly leading to the kitchen from her current room. Surprisingly, a voice croaks at her from the corner, a large and languid shape stirring only slightly. "A-Aeron?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You're not a great listener, are ya pal?" Cruiser spits into the dirt. "We're here to get revenge, and we're sniffing down those Scamps first things first. Delilah, check the burrow!" He commands, and the boldest female rushes down into the hastily dug hole that the Ironpaws said they'd be in. In nothing short of absolute haste of precision, she reappears after the quick search and barks her findings. "Nothing!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Peepers sighs again, and Juno lifts the wriggling salamander up to eye level, smiling wide and eyes aflame at the exciting prospect of experimentation. "Okay. Go knock yourself out. We'll have plenty of our own fun while you're gone, won't we, little guy?" She says giddily to Peepers, focused more on him than Vudos as she tries to stroke his slimy head. He recoils, of course, with a low hiss as he pleads to the gods for help by his expression.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira yelp in surprise as she drops to the ground bellow. Grunting a bit from the fall she notice she don't have time to worry about it as she hear the voice inquiring about her presence, also hearing that whoever talking was suspecting her to be Aeron the only plan she could come up in such short time was to transform into the fawntaur her previous 'close' encounter with him would make it easier to get the spell right but a full body transformation was still quite hard.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[MAG 22+2=24]

Shira's body tenses in the attempted transformation, limbs twisting and shifting as her flesh ripples in fluidity. But, she just can't get the fawntaur's vastly different body right, and she snaps back into her standard genasi form as the magic gives out. As her eyes adjust, the figure in the corner seems on edge, but more afraid of Shira than Shira is of her, particularly after the strange display of transformative magic. Large round ears twitch nervously atop the girl's head. She's at least a foot taller than Shira, not counting the ears, and built like a stocky boulder even with her significant height. Short golden fur covers the girl's impossibly jiggly flesh, with breasts that are each the size of her head to match. Her cute pointed snout gives it away. Shira is looking at a mouse morph, though one that hasn't left this small room for a while.