Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"They must have slipped out and away while we were busy fighting." Delilah groans, diving back into the burrow to look for more clues. Meanwhile, the veteran, Lector, looks up at Zank, still bitter and disdainful after getting hit with the rock. "Which way did those two--Butch and Phillie--run to? We can sniff them out, but giving us some direction would help."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
"From what I saw. One went that way and the other went that way." He says pionting in the directions the two Kats ran.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Cruiser narrows his eyes at the idea of the cowardly kats, commanding his clan as alpha. "Alright, Scamps! Split up! Find the trail and follow where it goes. Lector will go with you. Delilah and I are searching the burrow." He calls, and the meerkats yip and yowl in compliance as they put their noses to to ground and follow the wayward Ironpaws's scents. Zank can get a pretty good view of their tight butts and pussies as they bend over, which ensures his loins aren't just feeling the heat of the Savannah.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Like she expected a full body transformation in such short time would be too much and unfortunately, it also caused her dog-morph disguise to disappear and scare the mouse-morph she just encountered.
Shira slowly get up without making any sudden movements and with her her hands raised above her head "s-sorry" she stutters " i am just searching for my friends, i hear they were in this tree fort somewhere ... please don't tell me to Tiago"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The mouse morph cocks her head. "Ti...ago? I don't know who that is. I can't leave this room." She says sadly, not a single hint of passion for life in her quiet, solemn voice. There's the sudden banging of pots and pans outside of the smaller hole in the wall, and a blur of movement from the kitchen. "Saffron! Up! Now!" A voice barks from the other side, and the mouse girl tenses, crawling weakly to face the hole just as a fat, foot long canine cock pushes through. It seems that the voice in the kitchen is hoping to get off through the gloryhole, but she shakes her head reluctantly as she looks at the big cock. "I don't... want to. I'm sick of it." She complains quietly, but any more waiting and the rough canine on the other side of the wall won't be taking no for an answer. Shira could take the mousy slave's place in sucking the anonymous dick off, but then again, Saffron's supple ass looks inviting. She could spit roast the poor slave.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira quickly understood the mouse was a prisoner making so that Shira probably was in the right place! nice one Aeron!
but then there was the problem of the canine on the other side of the door wanting some attention, Shira thought the poor mouse already suffered enough ,she quickly whisper in the mouse ear before the canine become too impatient "i can help you if you help me, don't tell them i'm here and maybe we can get out" she whisper before sitting in front of the canine's cock, since he was probably expeting Saffron Shira try to change her to look like hers but even if that did not work she wouldn't wasnt any more time and eagerly suck on that delicious cock in fornt of her.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Saffron looks taken aback, but grateful, whispering a quick and reassuring "o-okay" as she shifts back into her corner for more rest. Fortunately, the fat cock fills the hole well enough to hide her face from the canine, though any risk of getting found out is diminished as Shira's throat and mouth change and transform into that of Saffron. The impatient canine isn't waiting any longer, and as Shira's lips first touch his girthy tip, he bucks his hips abruptly forwards, burying the thick length into what seems to be the familiar maw of his mousy slut, before building a quick rhythm by thrusting into her capable, but tight throat through pleasured grunts. "That's a good girl." He groans.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira limited her sounds she made to moans of pleasure as her voice would arouse suspicion. She would lick his tool and take in his thrusts like a good slut, she did her best to drive the canine crazy with pleasure driving him close to orgasm and keeping him there.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The canine's thrusts become more desperate and forceful with each buck of his powerful hips. "You're... ugh-getting better at this!" He growls in delight, another inch of shiny red cock spilling from his sheathe as a knot starts slowly growing at the base. That's certainly interesting. A cock of his size would surely pack a fine knot once he cums. If she's quick to act, she could try to trap him on her side of the wall by the base of the cock, locking him in by the large bulb of flesh that's sure to come.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Trapping him on the hole was exactly SHira's idea with that he would no other option than to be at her mercy . keeping her teasing just a bit till his knot grow just big enough before sucking him so hard she wouldn't be surprised this would be the hardest orgasm of his life, as he is about to blow she lock her lips near the knot but not over it and relax her throat ready to swallow that barrage of seed.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Shira's forceful sucking catches the canine off guard, and with a startled, shuddering yelp, her throat muscles yank his dick as far as it can go through the hole, the bulge of his knot swelling to lock him in place as a thick spray of semen surges from the pleasured length and down her throat. He groans, frantically tugging his trapped prick in any direction, but unable to free himself as he just keeps cumming. The torrent of seed gradually slows to a trickle, and his garbled moans of climax fade out as his cock stays stuck. "S-Saffie... Get me out of here, please?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira swallows the cum in her mouth and lick her lips before stepping away from him and looking at Saffron with a smile she lean and whisper on her ear " ok so this is our way out i will get him to open the door ... if you want some payback to what he did to you i won't stop you and even help you if you want" she wink to her and after letting the canine fully understand he was at her mercy Shira walks over to the door her face back to normal "not Saffie here but you were pretty bad to her so i'm not letting you go till you say you are sorry to her and open the door" she keep stroking his cook to make sure he understand he won't be going anywhere otherwise.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The canine fidgets, uncomfortably sensitive after his orgasm, and trying but failing to evade Shira's touch. "Wha? Who are you?!" He barks angrily, still trying to stay bold while at her mercy. Saffron creeps closer, tapping Shira lightly on the shoulder as she stares wide eyed at his trapped cock. Her speech is slow, more out of laziness than unintelligence. "I don't... want payback. I just want to be free..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira was not very fond of his barking her hand grips on tighter to his genital to make him stop, she looks over to Saffron and nods "ok .. sorry ,i know it must have been hard for you" she kiss Saffron's cheek and turns to the door "you will let us go right now or we will keep play with you and it won't be nice" she tugs on the canine's cook till he does what she ordered.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
He's still squirming in discomfort and defiance, fighting back a whimper as her grip tightens. "I can't just... First of all, what are you? How did you even get in there?" There's a quiet rattling on the other side of the door, his hand resting on the knob. "Okay fine... I'll... I'll open the door, just answer those questions."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She answer him in a dominating voice while still tugging and would not stop till he opened the door "i am Shira and i am water genise ,i have no idea how i got here this place is ver confusing but you aren't going to stop me" she keep a hand on her hatchet in case he try anything.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Slowly, the door opens, and a hand flies around the corner with it. He tries to get a hold of Shira's neck to choke her out, but as he pokes his head around the corner and spots her hatchet, he raises both hands in submission. "Oh shit! Don't chop my dick off please!" He calls desperately, and Shira can see she's now face to face with a tall, strong bodied bulldog morph, his eyes wide, and with a white chef's hat sitting on top of his head.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira huffs and give a small slap on his dick (not too hard) as punishment for trying to hurt her "you are lucky you have a nice dick or else i would" she plays with him and let go of him , opening the door a bit more and letting Saffron come through "ok Saffron we will out of her in a moment but stay close to me , this place is dangerous" she turns to the bulldog and put her hatchet close to his throat "Ok the last thing where are the prisoners ,i mean all of them " she glares at him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Peepers stuck for the deal, he kept they eyepatch in hand as he moved and headed back home. As he'd enter, he'd smile and speak up as he moved toward the bedroom.

"I'm back! It's all fixed! Let's have sex or go explore, so we can find treasure or make everyone feel better!"

Walking into the bedroom, Vudos just hoped the ox would calm down with it fixed...

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Saffron crawls to the door, seeming almost afraid of standing up, before slowly, carefully, hefting her heavy and wobbling body upright on her feet. She's tall alright, just over six feet, and a few inches taller than the bulldog, if not for his hat. Their captive whimpers and flinches with the smack of his prone prick, straining with what little slack is allowed away from the hatchet's blade. "What? I'm just a chef. There's a greenhouse--down the hallway-- that's where they keep the captives for labor. The other ones, uh-sexy ones, like Saffron, are in rooms like that. Unless they're the boss's. I've never seen his room. The smart ones are his too... up in the observatory. He in control of that one too." His explanation ends as a nearby pot starts bubbling over on the stovetop, and the bulldog jumps at the sight. "Oh-his lunch! Please! You can't let it be ruined. Tiago would kill me!" He pleads, trying but failing to reach for the pan of boiling water.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Juno whistles and waves him goodbye, and after a plain walk home, he enters his home and bedroom, the captive ox wincing when he does. He's sitting upright in bed, looking fairly miserable and confused, and with the blankets pulled up to cover himself like a makeshift defense. Kassi stands at the foot of it, staring him down with her arms crossed, and seemingly occupied with keeping him in line, not that the ox would dare move or leave the bed anyways. She lightens up when Vudos appears, particularly at the mention of treasure. Bouncing happily, she cries out. "Master's home! Master's home, and we're gonna find some treasure!" The ox, meanwhile, seems fairly unconvinced.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
She sighs thinking for a moment "ok i will let you go but you will tell me how to get to the greehouse, say you are sorry to Saffron here and will not tell Tiago about me .. he would probably punish you pretty hard if you told him you let someone escapes anyway ... so do we have a deal?" she smiles offering one of her hands to him and stroking his still stuck cock with the other.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Yes, yes! I-ugh!" His gaze flips from the bubbling pot to his stuck cock, and then up to Saffron. "I'm sorry... he mutters. "I don't tell Tiago anything. He never listens to me, anyways. Just-just let me take care of the pot! The greenhouse is up two floors, and then the third door on the right of the hallway. I think so, at least."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira smiles "good boy and don't try anything I'm going to chop your cock off if you do or betray me, now hold still" licking her fingers she lube up around his knot and invoke some water from her magic as well to help and gently push his cock back out of the hole.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The water magic works wonders, and with a pained yelp, the sore bulldog's cock pops out of the hole, and he immediately rushes to save the contents of the pot. There's some very luxurious, well cooked pasta in the pan, and he rummages around for a colander as he drains off the boiling water. "Just... don't tell him you saw me. He doesn't know me well enough to realize that Saffron is-was mine. Just get out of here, and I won't say a word." He says, and slowly, Saffron's chubby face spreads into a smile.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira kiss the bulldog's cheek and give one final grope on his cock " i won't but try to be nice to others" with that she holds Saffron's hand and get out of the room sneaking through the corridors she would try to get to the greehouse with the directions she was given.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Stepping out of the kitchen, Shira's met with a straight, narrow hallway with a plethora of doors on either side. It's an easy task getting from one side of the hall to the other, as everyone's busy doing whatever in their own little sections. It's by the time they reach the foot of a spiral staircase to the second floor that Shira realizes that Saffron's steps aren't exactly light. Her wide body doesn't help with being sneaky, either, and on top of it all, she's slow on her unsteady stance.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Thankfully everyone was doing their own thing and not paying much attention to the two of them and the thought of leaving Saffron never crossed her mind, Shira is patient and goes at mouse's speed slowly going up the start if she needs to "don't worry we will get out of here i am Aeron's friend, ok Saffron so the plan is i'm going to free as many as i can and we will all get out of this place" she gives her a comforting smile

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Saffron takes Shira's hand with a warm smile, letting her know that the words are sinking in initially through actions rather than words. "Aeron would visit me sometimes... Thank you, Shira... I'm trying to piece myself back together after all of that. I can barely walk... and I'm a hindrance, but I'll help you if I can." She says. Her voice is still soft and quiet, but sweet as she nods at the stairway.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Moving over, Vudos smiled and presented the eyepatch to the ox.

"Look... good as new. You like getting fucked in your butt, but I promise I won't force you to endure it again... all I want is loyalty and lovers! So... take it. I want to trust you to help us find ass to grab and treasure... maybe we can find someone with an even bigger cock than mine if you like getting fucked so much! Or I can make mine bigger... but I want you to stop being so standoffish. I'm your master, but I also want to be more."

He'd move closer, bringing the eyepatch over and putting it on the ox to get him nice and close... but rather than dwell, he slipped down and onto his knees to part the blankets and hopefully expose the ox's shaft!

"Here... let me and Kassi cheer you up and we'll get going once you cum. She can swallow cum, though... she's getting the treasure, so she needs to do the most work and help keep us clean."

Last edited: