Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
With a slight whimper, Maizie looks at Shira with her big sad brown eyes, shivering less as she begins rubbing her back, and her body looking less tense. "Thank you." She murmurs weakly, snuggling deeper into the covers and against Shira, before settling down for real. It only takes a few moments until she's breathing peacefully, either asleep, or very close to it.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[PHY 18+3=21 vs Horde PHY 16+4=20
It's a struggle, but one that Zank seems to be winning. A few grazing scratches against his tough body seem to bounce off for the most part, while his fists fly in the big storm of meerkats, socking several out of the air mid lunge and back to the ground. Still, he can't quite get a hold on his spear.
"You still loyal to those croakers? They left your ass and ran with their tails between their legs! You can give up the goat and surrender. We've got nothing against you now that you're disarmed." The alpha calls.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox is practically unconscious as the daze of their rough fucking glows in the aftermath. Kassi giggles happily in a quiet squeal, flopping down on the bed next to Vudos like a surprise furry bombshell, before clinging to every available limb and cuddling against him.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
With Maizie having calmed down Shira continue to hold her through the night and soon fall asleep as well only waking up the next day with the storm hopefully gone.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
They sleep peacefully throughout the night, the cozy bed of blankets and the heat of the other's bodies keeping them warm. By morning, it seems that the rain has finally let up, and Maizie rises, yawning with a whine as she shakes Shira's arm. "Can we... Can we find master now? The storm's gone. Please?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira yawns as she gets up "yes Maizie " she stretch her limbs "but i think it is better if i go alone, can you take care of Xamto while i'm away, don't worry i will be safe, i just think i will have to be a bit cautious but with other with me it may make things harder."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Xamto cocks an ear, unsure about the idea, until he hops on top of Maizie's lap and plops himself down. She seems indifferent about staying home, nothing but glad that Shira will bring her master home safe. "Oh thank you! Thank you!" She yips happily. "There's... behind the door on your way out, there's something master would like to have back when you find him. It could help you out, too. Just-just be careful!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira kiss Maizie on the lips "i will be fine" she distracted her with a quick grope to her breasts and giggles "i will go after him also just to remind you it doesn't mean i will find him today, i'm going after a guess of where he may be after all" with one final kiss she says goodbye to Xamto and Maizie (with him by her side she should feel less lonely), Shira checks what was that 'something' behind the door before going out of the house.
(just forgot to ask but in the pictures i saw of her master was he a genise? and was Maizie the oldest one of the dogs on them?)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Maizie waves her goodbye, while Xamto barks encouragingly for good luck. Behind the door, Shira finds a sturdy, well polished hatchet about the length of her arm. From the rough wooden handle, it's certainly seen some use, but even through the years, it's been preserved with stellar care. Outside, the sky is an unnerving grey, looking as if the clouds have given all the rain they have to give as the lush grass feels soggy beneath her feet.
[I didn't show a picture, but we'll leave the master's identity a surprise for now :p Maizie's not the oldest, and stands in the middle ground age wise with the other dogs.]

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira smile taking the hatch (it was certainly way better than just some random piece of wood ), she also noticed she was nude as she gave her dress to help Maizie last night, she shrug and just continue not worring about it.
With a new weapon and the resolve to find Maizie's family she walks north in search of the tree fort of the so-called Coronets ... more like Corny-nets she thought and laughed at the idea.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Kassi like a blanket, Vudos sleeps quite masterfully. For a cocksleeve, she really was quite amazing in the sack. As he stirred, he'd gently squeeze and play with bofh her clingy ass and spank his ox with a tired smile.

"Two lovely asses... if only I could just fuck you both without needing to adventure. That'd be a Genasi's dream..."

He'd try to get up slowly, reaching out for Peepers to assemble his things. The ox had a no doubt lightly gaped, lewd hole now... with how hard he came, Vudos imagined he'd created a subby slut... if that'd happened then he'd be definitely needing to trim down his slave's sheer size. Waking butt sluts always had graining training to put them through....

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
[Coroners. Part of establishing the master's unfamiliarity with the bandits was him mistaking it for "Coronets."]

Shira finds her way north by the sun's direction, which is high in the sky during the late dawn. The walk is a long one, and the adrenaline of the journey fades as the morning gives way to noon. By midday, she's dragging her tired feet along through the soft grass, and just when it starts to seem as if she took a wrong turn somewhere in the straight line, the lush countryside gives way to sudden barren land. But that makes no sense. The lush green just cuts off into a new biome, the dry, dusty dirt carrying a tumbleweed across the ground a ways in front of her. Still, just over the hillside, the very tip of a distant structure is visible as it juts into the sky.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox stirs, rumbling quietly in annoyance, and then wincing as his now pink ass is struck by the spank. "What... do you want?" He spits. Peepers scrambles along from a pillow, yawning as Kassi does, before dragging his slimy self up his master's arm and to his shoulder for another day of adventure. Bright eyed and bushytailed, Kassi still clings to Vudos's chest, tiny body being lifted up with him as he rises and plays with her squishy butt. "But-but... if you stay here and fuck, how're we ever gonna get treasure?!" She stares up at him, shaking his torso as if to snap him out of the preposterous idea.

[Forgot to ask. Do you want Peepers to participate in sex scenes? I don't know how appealing slimy salamander sex is, but if you want it, I can do it.]

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
[i know just making, even more, fun out of it XD]

Taking a small pause from walking for so long at the edge of the forest and the somewhat sudden difference in landscape. She expected less tree when she came close to the fort as they would probably be used to construct the fort and therefore bring some deforestation but not to such and extent, seeing the tip of some kind of structure just over the hill ease her mind for she was probably still on the right path.
After resting a bit she continue it should be long to find it now she thought.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
It certainly isn't long, as just over the hilltop, Shira is assaulted with the sudden sight of an absolutely massive oak tree, somewhere between one to two hundred feet tall, and almost just as wide. Although, unbelievably, that isn't the most absolutely eye catching thing she can see. Further to the north and beyond the tree, a snowy tundra sits crisp and pristine. It doesn't stop there. A jungle to the east and a desert to the west demand her attention too. Given the size of that oak tree, as well as the patchwork square biomes, some powerful magic is at work.

As she approaches, she can see two lowly figures, a fawntaur and a squirrel morph, standing on guard by the wooden door in the tree's trunk. They seem anxious, standing nervously with their crossbows, and occasionally looking at one another.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira was stupefied by the tree and the different sorts of biomes all around her, if something was wrong it was probably because of something on this fort that stands in the middle of them all, composing herself she continue to walk seeing the two guards she raises her arms to show she wasn't going to fight them or at least she hoped she wouldn't have to ,as there was nothing to hide her approach she would be seen anyway.
Getting closer enough for them to hear her she shouts "hey, don't shoot, i just want to talk!" she continue walking towards them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[He can appear comically by sliming someone's ass or tits, but nah. He's not big enough to really fuck anyone.]

The shaking earns his monkey gal a spank and another squeeze to her rump, keeping her tight to him as he patted the ox.

"Well, unless our ox friend consents to serving me I can't trust him alone in my house! I'll need to bind him to me for us to go anywhere, since he'd not be able to run off... that is, unless you stay here instead of find me treasure."

Moving his free hand to the ox's ass, he'd gently finger the newly awoken hole with a smile.

"If you swear yourself to me and become one of my harem, I'll let you at least be unbound. Kassi and I could suck you off when we get back, too... hell, if we find a new friend you can have fun with them! So come on big guy... just tell me your name and help me out so I don't have to keep reaming your ass into submission. Without your permission, anyway! If you refuse, you'll be kept tied up and alone, unable to touch your cock or ass, until we get back... your choice!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The guards look at one another, the squirrel attempting to puff up her chest and look intimidating, while the fawntaur just looks nervous, dancing on his hooves as he trains his loaded crossbow right onto her.
"We oughta shoot!" He says eagerly to the squirrel, just loud enough for her to hear. The squirrel's tough appearance breaks in an instant, and she speaks eagerly to stop him.
"No, we 'oughtn't,' any strangers show up, we show them to Tiago." She says, bushy tail twitching nervously as she imitates him.
The fawntaur boy looks up at Shira, eyed wide, before clicking his bolt into place and raising it to fire. Just when it looks like her lights might get snuffed out with a crossbow bolt to the head, the squirrel bumps him in the side, frantically shouting "No!" as he lets the bolt fly. Her intervention is just enough, and it misses Shira's head by a foot.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira quickly got the impression that they were new to being guards which mean that they would be easier to trick but a lot more dangerous ... the bolt that almost hit her head just confirmed that. The almost brief end of her life makes her stay in place shivering a bit before speaking again "i-i only want to talk ... i won't hurt anyone ... hum i can even give you two a blowjob if you want ..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox is a bit more compliant, but only a bit, and still taut with nerves. "Just... just untie me, please. We can call it a truce today, man. I won't run! I swear! Not today I won't. Just untie me, and give me the day to figure out where I even am right now. I'm sick of the ropes. Let me be free for today, you can go do whatever it is you're going to do, and then we can be assholes to eachother tomorrow. I'll even-I'll tell you my name!'' He tacks on desperately.

Kassi looks confused with his statements, but ultimately isn't having any of it. She unhooks herself from around Vudos, hopping back to the bed as she bounces on top of the tired ox's back. "Hey! If swearing yourself to him means I can go find my own treasure, then you better do it! Do it! Or I'll put my foot in your ass!" She growls.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The squirrel raises an eyebrow, more focused on chastising the deertaur as she angrily smacks the bow out of his hands. "Good job, ponyboy. You almost killed her. That's it. Three seconds and I'm shouting for Tiago to come and take her away. One... tw-"
"Wait!" The freckled fawn cries, looking Shira's shivering body up and down. Their mutual fear makes him look like a mirror of her, although, he certainly is far more shaken than she is if Shira were to guess. "I scared her... Oh no, I'm sorry and-Tiago's scary... but..." He firms up his tone, taking a deep breath as he struggles to regain his resolve. It seems to work. His posture is firm and his voice more commanding. "I will... forgive you intrusion here if you give m-me that blowjob."
The squirrel girl cackles fiercely, and the fawn shrivels up at her laughs. "Yeah, sure. Like you would even know what to do with it once you get it. You're not serious... you're not serious, are you?" She stares at him, and his expression is like a brick wall. "You're serious?! Aeron, if you let her walk out here, Tiago is taking your ass instead of hers."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
It looked like the situation was more on control now as the two calmed down to some extent. Still shivering a bit Shira walks closer to the two of them "o-ok ... " she crouch down in front of them looking worried "i-i don't know who is this Tiago but ... if you want i can also lick or finger you ... "she blush "you are so pretty and your tail just look so cute , you certainly take very good care of it ..." she sigh looking at her own tail "mine is all messy ..."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The squirrel blushes, trying to stay bold, before giving in as Shira really and truly crouches before them. She fidgets nervously with her tail, which, Shira's words seem to make her suddenly aware of. The fawn is practically watering at the mouth, his mottled 10 inch cock flaring in excitement as it protrudes eagerly from its sheathe. Now that she's close enough to get a better look at them, Shira can see that the fawn, Aeron, stands only an inch or so taller than her on all four hooves. His cream colored skin looks baby smooth, and his dimpled human face is certainly very cute, with round cheeks, and a forehead covered with his tousled brown hair, as well as a pair of nubby horns sticking through. Two fluffy fawn's ears perk up from the sides of his head, while his hairless human torso gives way at the base to his deerlike body, coated in the same brown fur as his hair. He slowly clops closer to Shira, pushing her body down by her shoulders, and walking himself around her so that she's underneath his fuzzy belly. His sizable prick is well and truly in her face now, and with a few nervous, jerky thrusts, he breathes quivering, excited breaths while waiting for her to take the lead.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira give the squirrel girl a shy smile before begin lowered by the taur and made to face his cock she giggles looking at it " your cock is quite big mister Aeron" she try flattering him even tough the current size of her endowments is quite bigger than his, even more, considering he is a taur. grabbing on to the base of his cock she start stroking it with her hand ,she give a quick glance at the girl "i'm quite good at pleasing both sexes there is no need to worry i don't bite, i only lick" she jokes and show how good she truly is to both of them, she open her mouth wide and take in his cock into her mouth, inch after inch disappearing into her lips till her lips touch his furry groin, she moan taking in his scent.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kassi was definitely helpful. It didn't take long to gather up a tool to help Kassi in her negotiating. A fat butt plug, a belt with a lock on it to keep it nice and deep. It was a fun toy... one he now moved and showed the ox with a smile.

"I might let her use this on you... because I deserve to know your name if you're going to spend eternity sucking cock, riding it, using yours... but it's up to you! Embrace it or I'll come back with potions to make you a lot more like a cow than an ox. Let me help you by trusting me... or I'll let Kassi keep training you into you never use that cock again."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Zank just keeps on punching at the Kats trying to get his sword staff back. In his head he really gives 0 shits about the two others running away really just makes him look better.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The fawn moans, tense as all hell as Shira takes him to the base. "Haha! I've-I've got you now!" He manages through his heavy breaths, trying to sound triumphant. Squirrel girl only rolls her eyes with a sigh, arms crossed as she gives her input. "We're doing this. We're really doing this? Right at the base of the tree fort, too? Your ass is GRASS if Tiago catches us here, absolute grass. Still..."

The red furred squirrel keeps watching their display, her short and curvy body shivering in enjoyment as her fluffy tail twitches behind her. She pulls down her shorts, and from the look of the 11 inch flesh pecker in her pants, she actually has the anatomy of a he! Her fat pink shaft throbs eagerly, and she pumps it with her hand a few times before stepping up. She's about as tall as Shira, lining her cock up with the corner of her mouth as she thrusts once, demanding entry. "Looks appealing after all. Name's Trix. Now open up, skank."

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The ox seems taken aback, before voicing his true feeling with a growl. "You don't deserve shit. Life isn't about boning, prick. It's about seeing the world!" Suddenly, a streak of especial anger seems to possess the ox as he speaks his statement, and his powerful body surges with strength, ramming his horns into the headboard, and threatening to break his bonds with his violent adrenaline fueled thrashing if Vudos doesn't calm him down quickly. Kassi yelps, frantically abandoning ship off of his back, but only getting knocked to the side and into the wall by his flailing as she falls to the ground in a mess of sniffles.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Fuckin' pussies... Give up the fight you damn hardhead! We've got you unarmed and we want to talk." The alpha shouts above the squabble.
[PHY 18+6=24 vs Horde PHY 16+15=31]
Once again, the strength of the horde gets through Zank's onslaught of punches with hardly a hitch, and preventing him from reaching the staff. As one of the spare meerkats sounds a battle cry, they all lunge up, half a dozen sinking their sharp teeth into spots all over his body and drawing thin trails of blood from the chinks in his rocky armor. Satisfied, they drop down, seeing what Zank's move is next, and assessing his physical state.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Zank shrugs off there bites and stands while looking at the alpha. "You guys are the ones who jumped me so I'm just defending myself and I want my staff back. So." He says with a shrug as he summons more of the earth into his hands. Then throws them at the Kats that are closest to him then he charges again into them punching as he goes.