Elements of Prestige (closed, nerds)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Azurus catches one of her subtle gazes, mostly on accident as he's taken aback by her offer. "What? You must be starving. I can't just... eat it in front of you. That's messed up."
Grawel isn't having any of it. "Somebody better eat it, or I will. If she wants you to have it, it'll only take a minute for me to make her a new one."
"I-I guess." He says guiltily, and realizing she's serious, pulls the plate towards himself and starts slowly digging in. Beneath the table, she can hear the noisy smack of Xamto eating.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira waits while looking at them but not wanting things to go to silent she try to talk with them " hum you to form the cutest couple i know ..but ... " she blush looking shy all of sudden "i know i'm just being curious and all but ... who top who?" she cover her face looking all flustered, she was curious about that even if she probably already knew that Azurus is probably the one that get fucked the most in this relationship but her main goal was to create a subject to talk about.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Azurus is blushing properly by now as well, almost choking on his scrambled eggs as he saves himself with a smile. "You can probably take a pretty good guess." He chuckles after swallowing.
"Believe it or not, I'm not half bad as a switch." Gwarel chimes in. "We've got another friend who shows up sometimes. We call him Vinnie, and he has the cutest little goblin boy called Zet he likes to bring with him. The goblin is the only one Az here can bear to top. And yeah, you're right. We're pretty fuckin' adorable."
"What about you?" Azurus asks, trying to get the topic off of himself. "You can't expect us to give up all of our juicy secrets without getting a few of yours."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira still cover her face as they tell about their sexuality really liking both of them and the fact that they were opening up to her only meant she was doing something right. Then Azurus ask about her and she removes the hands from her face still blushing "m-my secrets? ... " she stay silent for a moment looking really embarrassed "i .. I'm actually a herm" she say so tey wouldn't find weird when she grow a cock to fuck them with "I guess I'm a switch as well .. I mean i mostly just sub ... or was forced to sub by those mean man that try to take advantage of me .." she sigh "but for the few times that I toped someone it felt really good ... and my biggest secret is .." with a dry swallow she say " I did it sometimes with Xamtos" she cover her face once again "please don't think i'm a pervert or a monster ,i never forced him into doing this or anything he .. he just had such big and handsome cock ... i couldn't control myself"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Gwarel has an eyebrow quirked as he starts walking quickly towards Shira, and she can hear the shifting of glassware as he sets a plate down in front of her.
"Eat up. We're not here to judge. Geez Az, you thought I was scaring her... why'd you have to ask for her life story?"
"I'm sorry I-didn't mean to upset you." Azarus is quick to apologize as usual, putting one hand on his head anxiously. "We're friends here. There's no shame. We won't make you keep talking, but please, eat while it's hot. We can't really judge you for something like that." He glances at Gwarel, who has a sidemouthed frown as he pulls up a chair of his own.

Reactions: dracomic

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira rub her eyes to fake she was clearing some tears before looking at both of them "it .. it is ok mister Gwarel ... i just thought you would hate me ... or make fun of me like others usually do ... " she look at plate in front of her before giving both of them a shy smile,she cut one small part of the egg and eat it up her reaction was like it was the most delicious thing in the world she slowly chew on it savoring it's taste " so good~" she chew it some more before swallowing it " i'm so thankful to finding you two ,you are so nice to me ... and ... don't make fun of me ... is there even a way i can repay you two ? ... sorry, i don't have any money ..." she says before continuing to eat her egg again eating like was the best egg ever made.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"What? You've been nothing but polite. I can't see what anyone has to make fun of you for." Azurus says, perplexed. "You've been delightful. There's absolutely no need to repay us. Neighbors help neighbors."
Even Gwarel has to agree, muttering in defeat as he chows down on his breakfast. "Neighbors help neighbors."
Xamto barks, done cleaning off his plate as he reappears from under the table. He whimpers again, as if there's something wrong, and he sticks his nose to the ground, sniffing his way into the nearby bedroom. With his mouth full, Gwarel is a bit slow to react.
"Wha-Where's he going?!"
"Calm down Gwar. You keep on eating, Shira can call him back or go and get him."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
SHe smile like the happiest girl in the world "thank you so much!" she say before continuing to eat and Xamto start acting. Her plan was going on well now she just needed to make a reason for her to not be capable of going after Xamto and Az would go after him in her place ,with her previous remark of how big his dick was it would have peaked Az curiosity and make much more easier for Xamto to entice the air genise if he showed his dick to him, as she was eating the best excuse she could come up is choking on her food being surprised by Xamto running off, trying to swallow all the food in her mouth she end up choking on it just like she planned,she was sure one of then would be kind enough to help her while the other when after Xamto.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Oh no! Can you breathe?" Az seems like he's on the verge of panicking, his gaze flitting from the choking Shira to the bedroom door. It seems that the stories about mean men picking on her have really affected him.
"Calm down, calm down. The Heimlich is easy, just uncomfortable. Go try and get the dog." Grawel instructs, standing from his chair and rushing to stand behind Shira, right as Azurus dashes off to find Xamto. "If you can breathe, tell me now. Upchucked eggs and bacon is something no one wants to see."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Shira did truly choke on her food she did put her life on the line but she knew they would help her, she wave her arms signaling for Grawel that she can't breathe and need his help, she lift her arms up so he can use the Heimlich movement on her.
When he does the food that was once in her throat fly out of her to the ground in front of her, she cough hard and breath heavily after that resting her body on Grawel "t-thank you " is all she manage to say as she catch her breath,she hold on to Grawel to help her stand and comfort .

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"You alright? Did seeing your dog run off freak you out that badly? No judgement. Just curious." Grawel stands by, the much smaller Shira practically draped across him as he sets a large hand on her back for comfort. Meanwhile, as they're together in the half hug, they can both hear a thump from the bedroom behind the now closed door. Besides that, it's silent, and Grawel seems disconcerted by this.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
[last post of the day]
Shira shake her head "no I was just caught by surprise" she look at the mess she made "I'm so sorry I ended up making a mess in your kitchen, and ruining your breakfast " she sigh and pull away from in shaking legs to grab a towel and clean the mess she made "I'm so sorry mister Grawel ... i ... I will pay you back for this I swear ... "she removes the Upchucked eggs and bacon from the floor and cleans the towel after looking sad for destroying such nice moment, she, in fact, felt sad about making Zapanick but it was for a good cause.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if it almost tripped him, the male smiled at the discovery of felled trees. He could practically smell the subby butts he'd pound already! Whether it was a guy or girl didn't matter, his pace slowing as he took the staff in both hands. If he found someone, conning them on the head to incapacitate them could net him the time he needed to bind and hide away with his victim. All he had to do was find someone... and hopefully not some big brute who wanted to knot his ass for the day. At least, not without asking.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"It's fine. Not the first time we've made a mess in the kitchen believe you me." Grawel sighs, patting Shira on the back before staring unnerved at the bedroom. "What's taking him so long? Your dog sense a storm coming or something?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Vudos's prayers are hopefully on their way of being answered as he hears a brief rustling in the trees above him. It's silent for a moment, and as he tries to take in his surroundings, he's surely startled as a tiny blur of brown comes lunging for him from the treetops.
[15+15=30 vs 20+14=34]
"Gimme!" A very shrill, feminine voice screeches at him as she flies past, her momentum large enough to wrench Vudos's staff out of his hands. He can see big, round ears, short brown fur and hair, and a long curling tail. The little monkey morph is only 4'7", making the ruby topped staff comically large in her hands. She's running for the base of the nearest tree, sure to scramble up the top if he lets her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The short stack snatching his wand was uncalled for, Vudos frowning. But of course, a lumber monkey girl was likely to be flexible and tight... ample ground for a proper slave. As she'd start climbing, unharassed and allowed up, he'd simply walk to the tree and try to start emitting his warm, lusty aura.

"If you'd asked, I'd have let you see it. I'm Vudos... mind talking for a bit so I can get a better look at whoever my staff's current holder is?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The fact that Za hasn't come back till now could only mean Xamto was already fucking him, she just hoped he would not be too loud till she had Grawel in her hand "i-i don't know ..." she says as she turns around facing him after cleaning the kitchen "mister Grawel ... i ... I think i know how I can repay you " she bit her lower as she look at the strong muscular earth genesi in front of her with unmistakable lust "j-just stay still" she say before quickly crouching down in front of him, hiding her head under the apron, pulling his cock out of his pants and licking it to the best of her ability ,she hoped that her sudden action would catch him off guard and let her continue and make him momentarily forget about Za that is probably having his butt fucked.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The monkey girl scurries up the tree, looking a bit antsy, and almost even losing her balance as the heat of his lust aura hits her senses. Trying to shake it off, she sits on a tree branch a ways above him, hardly listening as she blows a raspberry down at him. "Vudos... stupid name for stupid man! This is the rule of the jungle, and this time, I'm in control!" She cheers, howling obnoxiously as she starts firing multicolored bolts of magical energy down at him. She's not skilled, and there's even a slight knockback to her shots that risks throwing her off, but the en masse bolts raining down still run the risk of hitting him.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"W-what?" Grawel stutters, putting his large hand on her forehead and threatening to push her off. Even while half hard, his three inch thick shaft is as hard as a rock, pulsating with warmth despite its stony appearance. It's just over a foot long, with a spurt of precum beading at its wide head from Shira's work. The thought of trying to cram that up her slit could get anyone a little bit antsy. "There's no way... I can't! What if Az comes out and sees this!

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"B-but ,I thought it would be ok, I am going to suck him off as well if he comes, I-I .. I just want to pay you two back, I only have my body to give to you two and you have been so nice to me ... you two are so cute and sexy ... I know I am not as great as mister Az nor as good looking as he either but please just let me do this for the both of you..." she lick the tip with her tongue and moan at the taste of his pre and look up to him with puppy eyes, if he allowed her to continue or didn't do anything she would open her mouth as wide as she could and try taking as much of his cock in her mouth.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"I can't... I'm loyal." Grawel says, though the slight buck of his eager hips says otherwise. "Just-just keep it down." He says, picking her up and carrying her to the living room. Now seated on the one chair, he pulls down his boxers and flips the apron back onto her head. "Okay... Fine, you can. Gods you're cute. B-but if Az comes, this never happened."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
"ho ?" she is surprised by being picked up by him and carried to the living room before being covered by his apron once again, she giggles as she is called cute "ok mister Grawel,I want you to know that I wasn't trying to separate you two anything ,it was just that I heard you had some fun with your friend .. and I thought since I was your friend so it was ok ... ho, sorry I will stop talking just enjoy" she say with a smile even if her can't see her and continue taking the head of his large cock inside of her mouth, moaning around it before lowering her head taking as much as she can of his pride in her tight, wet and slick throat of a young water genise as his cock made a bulge inside of it, this feeling wasn't something he would soon forget. The once innocent looking girl was taking his cock like a pro, her tongue licking around his tool as she started bopping her head up and down.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Vudos tried his best, trying to dodge the attacks. If she didn't stop, he'd definitely run the risk of getting hit as he dodged in and out. If he could just keep using his magic, then he'd have her tongue rolled out and wanting to suck a fat cock.

"Okay, j-just stop before you hurt me! Y-you don't want to do that, right?!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
"Fuuuuuck you're good at this." Grawel growls in shock, his cock throbbing in her throat as tiny Shira takes half of his rod in one go. It's a hard stretch as she expertly bobs her head, pinning her tongue in her mouth, but her skill persists. With an accidental thrust, he forces another inch down her throat. "Damn! Sorry!"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
After pondering Vudos's question, she stops for a moment, pondering. Then, she takes aim with the staff. Firing a bolt directly at him.
[AGI 15+14=28 vs MAG 13+10=23]
She misses, quite badly, as Vudos dodges out of the way. On top of that, the slow grow of her lust as well as the knockback almost pushes her off the branch this time, but she catches herself with her tail, showing the skill of a acrobat. Still bitter, she shouts down at him. "Bah! You think this stick will hurt? Just wait til Tasman shows up! He'll show you hurt!" She hollers and cackles some more. True, Vudos can hear an approaching rumble from somewhere in the jungle, growing closer, and probably attracted by her screeching. If the heavy stomps were no indication, this oncoming force must be pretty large.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
The sudden thrust caught her by surprise almost making her choke again, she pull back for a moment kissing the tip of Grawel cock and taking a moment to catch her breath "it is ok mister Grawel,i want you to enjoy this, i'm sorry for restricting you a bit but can if you thrust into my mouth can you do it slowly at the start and then increase the speed as i continue? sorry, i just don't want to choke on it and don't worry if you want to cum there is no need to warn me, i got used to it after being used by those mean man " she kissed it again before resuming taking his thick rod once again inside of her mouth, this time she account for his thrusts and keep a close eye for when was about to cum.
Shira would continue to give Grawel a blowjob not stopping even when he cum and she swallows everything he give to her down her throat, with him at her mercy she would suck him like a leech till his sac didn't have a droplet of his virile seed left inside of them and he fall unconscious from exhaustion ,she wondered till them how Xamto was doing .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The approaching danger made it clear he needed to get off the ground. Moving to the tree, his energy kept pouring as he climbed, hoping to go right up to the staff-stealing monkey girl.

"Then I guess you could help me up... I bet you want more than just that staff... you want my personal staff, don't you?"

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
After blowing his load directly into Shira's sloshing stomach, down to the very last drop, Grawel stifles a moan with his hand, biting his fist as he quakes in orgasm. By the end of it, he's delirious and woozy, falling back into his chair and taking his spent cock with him as he begins muttering to himself. "This is wrong... fuck, this was wrong." He repeats again and again. He's still conscious, but hardly in his senses. From her position, she can see a keyhole in the bedroom door, probably allowing her to peep if she wanted to.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
The monkey girl's ears twitch in confusion. "Personal... staff? You mean like a special staff you hide away? A treasure?!"
She certainly seems excited at the idea of riches.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
And just like that, Vudos found his angle. Smiling as he ascended, he'd stop near her height just long enough to motion with his head toward the noise.

"Yeah, but I can't share my treasure if you don't help me hide from that. So why don't you help me and I'll show you my secret treasure? My friend Peepers here can even find you some! But if I'm dead..."

Hopefully the primitive gal could connect the dots to help him, but he still kept trying to inch up onto the branch she hung from. He just needed a bit of luck...