Dedicated Sera Thread

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
How long is her pregnancy? Also looking at the wiki entry, she was supposed to go to Nursery and I was supposed to be able to rub her belly, but only preggo content I've seen were her morning sickness scene and her protecting her stomach when I wake up after cuddling. She's currently 96 days pregnant on my ship. I am playing 0.7.98

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
How long is her pregnancy? Also looking at the wiki entry, she was supposed to go to Nursery and I was supposed to be able to rub her belly, but only preggo content I've seen were her morning sickness scene and her protecting her stomach when I wake up after cuddling. She's currently 96 days pregnant on my ship. I am playing 0.7.98

Should be 272 days. I'm at 56 days...

Motherhusks can't come online for the PC and NPCs fast enough.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
How long is her pregnancy?

Ask your presumably human mother.

Also looking at the wiki entry, she was supposed to go to Nursery and I was supposed to be able to rub her belly, but only preggo content I've seen were her morning sickness scene and her protecting her stomach when I wake up after cuddling. She's currently 96 days pregnant on my ship.

IIRC the option to rub her belly shows up after 110 days. She only demands to go to Tavros after about 200.

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
Ask your presumably human mother.
7bbad34acb356355045da45b90663d9d--fantasy-movies-bruce-willis.jpg

Reactions: Xanfaus

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
apparently I can't get sera pregnant as my slave no matter what I do or use

Is Sera's fertility/virility 100%? How's your virility? If you took Dr Lash's STD Immune work up, it does cut your virility by half. That could be what's gumming up the works. Do you have two dicks? That's the more reliable method of pumping some cum into her vag. If don't want to grow two dicks , are you letting her sleep with you when your character goes to sleep?

Edit: Also, she doesn't show right away. But there is an entry in the codex under Tarvos encounters The Dark Chrysalis that will list how many days Sera has been preggers for if you need to know right that instant.

AstralPaladin

Oct 21, 2017
apparently I can't get sera pregnant as my slave no matter what I do or use
Yeah, me neither; I can impregnate her or get impregnated by her. I have already talked to Sera about having kids, and she agreed; I also have 315% fertility and virility. Dunno what the dealio is.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Her pregnancy takes a while to become visible, and you don't get a notification. You have to "manually" check your Codex ➡ Stats ➡ Encounters ➡ Tavros, and look under "The Dark Chrysalis".

(I kept looking under Codex ➡ Log and didn't notice the pregnancy. The codex can be rather counterintuitive at times.)

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Or her appearance? It looks like it works similar to the pc appearance discription in that the moment she IS pregnant it places the belly discriptor as its own paragraph.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Or her appearance? It looks like it works similar to the pc appearance discription in that the moment she IS pregnant it places the belly discriptor as its own paragraph.
That works too, but only if you know that's why her stomach gets its own description. (Which I didn't, until now.)

AstralPaladin

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the clarification, but there is still the problem on Sera not impregnating Steele. Is there any help for this?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're sure it's not working for you, i.e. you've checked her stats in the Tavros section of the codex, post your save file on the bug report forum. Jacques will take a look at it.

Syropden

Oct 23, 2017
Okay, so with the entire Sera sub story I am a tad confused as to how get Sera impregnated. From what I read it is possible, yet I have no option to even bring it up to her nor able to learn that the collar of her's is making her sterile. I did read a large chunk of the doc's and posts here and others seem to have better luck than I, but I am seriously in the dark as to even start it. Sera's at the full 80% (and locked in the merchant) branch, am I simply jumping the gun?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
1 - The 80 mark isn't a percentage, its just a meter of her obedience. When she gets to that point, she's loyal to you but still somewhat mischievous.
2 - Sera's collar does pump her with Sterilex, which renders her sterile; Steele needs to talk to her about Children and pick the right options.
3 - Sera can only get pregnant if Steele double-dicks her in the sex menu or if she's allowed to cuddle Steele in bed at night.
4 - Its also due to Steele's own virility; it doesn't matter if Sera is fertile again, its not going to happen if Steele is firing blanks.
5 - Its going to take time for Sera to become pregnant, or at least show.

Syropden

Oct 23, 2017
Still clueless as to how to even bring up the subject of children though, let alone the sterilizing collar. All I am getting in the "talk" option is "Early Life, Recent Life, Demons, Furries, and Ambition". I tried all the things I could think of as to get any of the two subjects to be brought up to her, and went back to see if the Acquisitions duo had anything to say. As well as I don't even have an option as to have Sera sleep on my bed by my feet or my side, just looking for a tip as to trigger the conversation to get further ahead.

Syropden

Oct 23, 2017
Check the codex and see if there is a thing about her collar.
Already tried, didn't work for the version of the game that I was using. However because I swapped to the newest one I could find and that caused it to fix. I honestly don't know what happened, but thanks for the assistance.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Talk and ask questions about your favourite demon mistress/cum dumpster here, instead of adding another thread to the growing multitude.
Just wanted to say that I'm a massive Sera fan at this point. I mean I joined just to message Nonesuch about my near-waifu levels of attachment to her. I pretty much always end up domming her just because she seems so much happier as your switchy-sub than when she was running the shop (plus the Nursery stuff with her is adorable as f-frick).

Basically if I had Steele wife anyone, it'd be Sera.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Basically if I had Steele wife anyone, it'd be Sera.
I'm a huge sucker for "contracted demon servant" stuff.
The fact that - at least on the merchant path, I never cared for the other option - you domming her essentially improves her life, and gives her a chance to earn her freedom (and pride) back by giving her a second (apparently successful) chance to learn how to properly run a shop makes it even better.
I do prefer voluntary loyalty, but it seems she does become honestly loyal to you, even if she still enjoys messing with you, so that's okay.

And until she earns her freedom back (which isn't and might never become implemented, since I haven't even read hints about it), I get to enjoy my private succubus.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a huge sucker for "contracted demon servant" stuff.
The fact that - at least on the merchant path, I never cared for the other option - you domming her essentially improves her life, and gives her a chance to earn her freedom (and pride) back by giving her a second (apparently successful) chance to learn how to properly run a shop makes it even better.
I do prefer voluntary loyalty, but it seems she does become honestly loyal to you, even if she still enjoys messing with you, so that's okay.

And until she earns her freedom back (which isn't and might never become implemented, since I haven't even read hints about it), I get to enjoy my private succubus.
Exactly. I mean her giving up and becoming a concubine seems to fulfill her on some level as well (based on reading the stuff that was written for it, I always have her go Merchant because while I am domming her I still support her sweet ass), but there is a definite tone of happiness that comes through her scenes when you finish the bitchening and get her to sire/breed some kids with you.

Basically when it comes to character growth I feel like while she enjoyed the dom side of the story, she definitely ended up better in a (mostly) sub role with someone who can and does take care of her (as Steele does).

I could go on all day about stuff I'd like to see added to her (such as alternate scenes with toys like the grav cuffs, with both her using them on you as part of your wake up routine (for all her ways of pleasuring you awake) and you using them on her), but I can still really like who she is at the core and everything else would be icing on the cake.

Plus there is something absolutely adorable about a hardcore demon chick who turns into such a loving mother.

I admit I might want to pamper a sub-Sera a little too much because of that.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Exactly. I mean her giving up and becoming a concubine seems to fulfill her on some level as well (based on reading the stuff that was written for it, I always have her go Merchant because while I am domming her I still support her sweet ass), but there is a definite tone of happiness that comes through her scenes when you finish the bitchening and get her to sire/breed some kids with you.
Concubine path can also have children, it just needs different arguments. I didn't notice any concubine/merchant variations for her post-pregnancy scenes in the doc (although I can't find her sub pregnancy doc any more) so I think those are universal for both paths.

What I like is the moment where she pays back the loan she got to restart her shop - where she's essentially back to full confidence and knows she will be free again and come out of the whole thing better than before.

Reactions: LizTheRobot

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
Concubine path can also have children, it just needs different arguments. I didn't notice any concubine/merchant variations for her post-pregnancy scenes in the doc (although I can't find her sub pregnancy doc any more) so I think those are universal for both paths.

What I like is the moment where she pays back the loan she got to restart her shop - where she's essentially back to full confidence and knows she will be free again and come out of the whole thing better than before.
No, I know the Concubine path can have children (though I haven't looked into it too deeply, might play with the editor to take a peek). I was referring more to her personality as it comes through in the scenes than anything.

BTW: Anyone else spend waaaaay too much time rubbing her baby bump?

I haven't seen the loan repayment scene yet. Mostly because I keep restarting to muck about with different things.

Umbrajnight

Oct 21, 2017
Already tried, didn't work for the version of the game that I was using. However because I swapped to the newest one I could find and that caused it to fix. I honestly don't know what happened, but thanks for the assistance.
ya already figured it out but how long does it last?

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
No, I know the Concubine path can have children (though I haven't looked into it too deeply, might play with the editor to take a peek). I was referring more to her personality as it comes through in the scenes than anything.
What I meant isn't just that concubine Sera can have children, too, but that her post-pregnancy scenes (and thus, personality) are the same as far as I remember.

Hence my "Sera's new business has started making proper profit" scene quote as an actual difference between concubine and merchant path that leads me to choose one over the other.

LizTheRobot

Oct 26, 2017
There are some definite tonal differences between Merchant and Concubine Sera in their respective scenes leading up to the breeding, but I can see your point about them sharing the same approach to their kids.

Motherly Sera is still frikkin' adorable as hell either way.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
BTW: Anyone else spend waaaaay too much time rubbing her baby bump?

I haven't seen the loan repayment scene yet. Mostly because I keep restarting to muck about with different things.

Every day she was on the ship and I could belly rub, I did. When she moved into Tarvos for the last phase of her pregnancy, I rubbed her belly every time I stopped by.

To trigger the loan repayment, she needs to have been set up as a merchant for a 365 days. Also, when she joked about giving me a loan, I chuckled because I'm sitting on over 40 million in credits.

So Sera played a prank on me with rainbowtox in the shower... but I just happened to have a leash in my equipment. My vengeance shall no no limits...
Sera out on a walk, meets Steele's cousin
---
“You! - what are you doing?”

Your cousin, slim and sharply dressed, is stood in the middle of the Residential thoroughfare, staring at you - or more specifically slightly beyond you, at the individual on the end of your leash. It’s a slight shock to see her in a setting where you don’t want to kill her, but you immediately decide to style it out.

“Taking one of my bitches for a walk. Say hello to my cousin, Sera.”

“Hi,” mutters Sera, staring at the ground.

“I’ve been collecting them,” you tell Jill. You crook your eyebrow at her. “Why, you interested?”

“No! God no.” Jill is still staring at Sera, expression frozen, foot tapping impulsively; her usual snap and sting are completely absent. “Well! I suppose I should get back out to the frontier. Seems you’ve basically thrown in the towel, if this is how you’re wasting your time.”

“What are you doing here?” you inquire.

“Nothing! None of your business!” she strides away without another word. She can’t stop himself shooting a couple of glances back over her shoulder at the pair of you, though.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid