Confessions of champions

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Confession... I want Miko and Mai to smugly tell Kinu they banged her parents.
Honestly, I can't imagine it would affect her that much. Hell, with most Champions, Kinu probably has enough siblings to house a large village. I'd imagine she'd turn it around on them, saying they're just another stitch on her parent's belt.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I could totally see Inari retorting like that, Hime... maybe? She's a bit too polite for the acidic brand sarcasm though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
"Yes. Mother informed me that she and Father tested your abilities. I believe Father's exact words were "almost" good enough."

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
Confession Time: I'm not into Kiyoko's content and make it a point to never even get her first amulet. (Love the content for the other kitsunes, though. Also, I prefer to play the PC as a pure female, soooo, Yeah.)

I just do not like impregnation content, in general, tbh—unless it's centered around making the PC a mother.

MThorne

May 20, 2020
USA
On my previous playthrough I became a kitsune before even bothering with Fox-Wife. I guess im just not into foxy girls? Wouldn't be opposed to screwing Nakano though.

Forget Me Knot

Nov 14, 2018
Through the Looking Glass
On my previous playthrough I became a kitsune before even bothering with Fox-Wife. I guess im just not into foxy girls? Wouldn't be opposed to screwing Nakano though.

Well, I got good news, bad news, and worse news for ya. The good news is that you CAN bang Nakano; the bad news, though, is that you can only do so in a bad end (and only as a female kitsune For Reasons). The worse news is that since he's intended to be Kinu's potential husband — (one of them, anyway) — that it's highly unlikely that he would ever get sexable content outside of his bad end. On the bright side, though, there is a male kitsune that has non-bad end-related sex content. His name is Takahiro and he's the Den Quirky Drunkard. You unlock him by completing the Kitsune Den. (Crossing my fingers that there could one day be a PC kitsune pregnancy btw ngl — but that's neither here nor there.)

Last edited:

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Confession Time: I'm not into Kiyoko's content and make it a point to never even get her first amulet. (Love the content for the other kitsunes, though. Also, I prefer to play the PC as a pure female, soooo, Yeah.)

I just do not like impregnation content, in general, tbh—unless it's centered around making the PC a mother.

I remember that we had a short chat about that quite a while ago.

Not to talk badly about her content, but it somehow feels reassuring to know that there are others who feel the same. Reading the blog can be strange when others cheer for her content, while I can only shudder while remembering it.

In fact, I threw all my saves away when I realized that I can't get away from her otherwise and I still refuse to interact with any kitsune in CoC2 because I still feel the burn I got from her.

BasedBuckNasty

Nov 5, 2017
I took the "half of the buildings being in various states of disrepair and being unoccupied" in Kiyoko's home as a personal challenge.
Also I had to give up my dual wielding duelist ways to learn group heal and use foxfire weapons. Now I have a nice 'curved' sword and fox jewel so I have decent temptation and sexiness when I garrote people. I'm afraid I am going to need a new hat or something though.
I am also secretly sensitive that I only have four tails when Kiyoko has nine...
I make my party of Brienne and Kiyoko, both of whom are perpetually pregnant do all the real fighting.

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Draguil

Sep 21, 2019
Not sure if this is necroposting yet but...

I always play maleherms, I never really see them being used as characters in both games, but I always play as one. Might have something to do with omegaverse stuff, since knots are also my thing, along with a pregnant masculine character.

Is there a Meadow Steele of this game yet? A massive harpy nest in the nursery would probably be the most cost efficient with all the ovilixer I've been buying from the storage master when she has them in stock, but Brint is just too much of a bro to resist. The absurd amount of eggs from the drider also help.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not sure if this is necroposting yet but....
Not even close, seeing as it's only been a couple days since the last post here. Necroposting is being like those folks that necro 2+ year old threads.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
May have fiddled around in the save editor to make myself a demoness... My corruption has been at 100 since the Winter City, only seemed fitting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 18.56.41.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-05 at 18.56.41.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
My corruption has been at 100 since the Winter City, only seemed fitting.
I presume the only reason my Charmer didn't cum her soul out at some point during that dungeon is because it's just not been implemented, given that she hit 100 before the final sequence even started. Who'd have thought having a drink would be so corrupting... :p

Somewhat related confessions of my own (Spoilers for the end of Winter City)
Given the way a demon can choose their form and the fact that there's art in the game showing Alissa with a giant horsecock, I have to confess that whenever that expansion arrives I'm going to deliberately lose just so I can see her use that thing on Ryn; You know that's what she'd want a penis for. I love Ryn but it's also so fun to watch her get bullied.

Also, said corrupt Charmer's totally keeping Ryn in that cage whenever the option to unlock it actually shows up.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I kinda wanna make a corrupt playthrough and seduce Kasyrra just so I can see the look on her face when her portal summons a Wraith! Also how she reacts to the sudden realization that the Seven are, in fact, real.

iamthetransient

Jun 27, 2019
I kinda wanna make a corrupt playthrough and seduce Kasyrra just so I can see the look on her face when her portal summons a Wraith! Also how she reacts to the sudden realization that the Seven are, in fact, real.
In total honesty, the corrupt path has been so much more fun than the alternative from the very beggining.

LostLunch

May 27, 2020
Just a few confessions:

• I play a lot more CoC II than I do TiTs because it has less content and isn't as overwhelming as TiTs is. Of course, I still adore both of the games and their differences.
  • I always select the Breeder, Stretchy, or Messy O. perk.
  • I've never experimented with TFs too much.
  • I refuse to bully Etheryn, it just breaks my heart to do so.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Confession? My sin? What makes you think I've sinned?
Fine..
I don't read the same scene twice unless it's either on a different save or I want to re-read it.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I don't read the same scene twice unless it's either on a different save or I want to re-read it.
Didn't really have to dig deep for that one.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Brint and Takahiro are the only masc characters I've sexed out of like, the others I either haven't sexed or did so out of curiosity of what their scenes were than from liking them

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Hard for me to play evil, corrupt characters. Oh sure, I try to get enough corruption from time to time to hold that Girthy Rod.

But even though it's just a game, it's still difficult for me to act like an evil jerk. Like, I can't allow those Harem Cats fend for themselves. And certainly not allow them to be sex slaves to that evil minotaur dude. I know they're just characters in a game, but it still makes me feel bad to not care what happens to them. Weird, I know.

Even just experimenting with evil options and going back to a prior save still doesn't make me feel much better. So that's my confession.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hard for me to play evil, corrupt characters. Oh sure, I try to get enough corruption from time to time to hold that Girthy Rod.

But even though it's just a game, it's still difficult for me to act like an evil jerk. Like, I can't allow those Harem Cats fend for themselves. And certainly not allow them to be sex slaves to that evil minotaur dude. I know they're just characters in a game, but it still makes me feel bad to not care what happens to them. Weird, I know.

Even just experimenting with evil options and going back to a prior save still doesn't make me feel much better. So that's my confession.
Seconded, idk, I can't get into corrupted gameplay. I played it once in the first game only to see the scenes and that's about it. I think the highest corruption I've played this game with was 20, just enough for like you said, the Girthy Rod as it suits my playstyle, but nothing more than that to get into Tainted, or else I Cloister it out. No asshole Champions for me.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Hey don't you judge me audience, I have alot to do in a day and I can't spend it just re-reading! D: Sue me!
I think Wsan was commenting that your post sounds like, "I don't do something unless I want to do something."

Which led many of us to think, "Duh."