[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
I've got a question. You have three downloads available in the main post, one that's over a gigabyte, and two smaller, consecutive updates. Do I need to download all three to get the latest version?

Yes. But a new version is supposed to be released this week-end. (Daedolon foolishly promised it two days ago... :-D)
So, if I were you, I would just wait the v 0.12. It shouldn't be long. Usually, Daedolon releases his update the sunday or the monday morning.

Updates are usually released each 4-6 weeks.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yes. But a new version is supposed to be released this week-end. (Daedolon foolishly promised it two days ago... :-D)
So, if I were you, I would just wait the v 0.12. It shouldn't be long. Usually, Daedolon releases his update the sunday or the monday morning.

Updates are usually released each 4-6 weeks.
Thanks for the tip

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Some news from Daedolon, from his Patron page: his upload has crashed. The file is quite big now, around 2 Gigs.
He will try to upload it again monday morning.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all (and thanks Carpe ! :p),

With some delay, here is Glassix v0.12.0.

If you already have v0.11, here is the patch (do not try to overwrite earlier version like 0.10 !):

Download patch : MEGA

And here is the full version :

Download full : MEGA

Walkthrough updated : Click here

What's new ?
  • Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
  • St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
  • New anal command for standing position
  • New anal command for chair
  • New anal command for bed
  • Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

This new version focus only on new H content.
The new commands have some variations, about 2 or 3 depending on the positions. Thanks to CarpeNoctem for his hard work. More text variations will be added later on.

I'm not sure what I'll focus on for next version. I'll let you know when I decide :) But you can expect it for the end of this month.

As always, don't hesitate to report bugs and give feedback, it's always helpful.

On a side note, I'll be away for the next 2 days so I'll correct any bugs as soon as I'm back.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie and pmf026

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Haven't played the new version yet, spent most of my time "under the hood" so far. Thanks for using my fixes in the en.xml file in the new version. I am glad that you thought they were worthwhile.

I saw the rename of the waitress and the better safe than sorry rename of the thugs. I have not read through any of the v0.12 additions, just noted the baker and waitress sections have moved about, I want to play through a bit and make corrections as I go.

Bugs:
Events.xml
still missing <step index="4" refresh="1" />
at line 2160 or so, end of dailysexbedsideout
at line 2168 or so, end of dailysexchairfrontout

The save system display is still broken. As I step through the pages of saves, the last save I made shows up at the top of page 2, twice on page 3, thrice on page four, etc. I need to get to a blank save page and then I can see the actual saves on the other pages. I don't know how or why that is working this way for me, anybody else see this problem?

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
still missing <step index="4" refresh="1" />
at line 2160 or so, end of dailysexbedsideout
at line 2168 or so, end of dailysexchairfrontout

I put this on my correction log for the first patch for Daedolon. Thanks. Fujiko script has to be reviewed too, it's too old (submited in december, a lot of things have changed since this moment).

I have modified baker's introduction script: it was quite too long and too complicated. This intro directly on site is probably better. The text don't have changed much.
Narrative arc for the chinese waitress have changed. So, new introduction's script for her too... and new name, more chinese. The old name, "Yurika", will be for the japanese restaurant waitress.

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
Noticed a slight issue with Ryoko (might happen for others too). There seems to be too many sex scenes to fit the page. Error.PNG

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Noticed a slight issue with Ryoko (might happen for others too). There seems to be too many sex scenes to fit the page.

It's just for Ryoko, because she has one more sex action than the other girls. I thought it could happen. :-/
For the next correction-patch, we will probably just temporaly remove one of her action to be sure that fit in the screen. I will find another solution for the v 0.13, probably with new pictures. I have an idea, but I have to submit it to Daedolon.

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I quick little thing: the game is called Glassix about a demon powered pair of glasses given to the player. Yet all the images of Kei are without glasses. Makes you go hmmm...

Reactions: pmf026

HighSaffron

Dec 19, 2016
Anyone else having trouble with the "skip to school" prompt in the morning? An empty text box where it used to be flashes without activating every morning for me.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Skip to school: the french version works correctly. That would means that the problem is in the en.xml, not in the events.xml. Strange....

EDIT : gotcha! line missing in en.xml :
<gotoclass1>Quick trip to school?</gotoclass1>

Last edited:
Reactions: Regardie and pmf026

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
THanks for the feedback all and thanks CarpeNoctem for the quick fix :p I'll release a patch soon to correct all this.

@Regardie : For the glasses, as you noticed, I forgot to add them in the CG. I only noticed after making a lot of them and adding the glasses now would be strange. That's why we work without them now. Maybe I could just change the story for lens and call the game "Lensix" instead :D

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
@Regardie : For the glasses, as you noticed, I forgot to add them in the CG. I only noticed after making a lot of them and adding the glasses now would be strange. That's why we work without them now. Maybe I could just change the story for lens and call the game "Lensix" instead :D

You could just retcon the glasses and say they are invisible to the wearer in order for them not to look like a dork, or something.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
You could just retcon the glasses and say they are invisible to the wearer in order for them not to look like a dork, or something.

And delete all mention of the glasses from character dialog and events including early interactions with family members and meeting the police officer for the first time. Although that too sounds like a lot more work than it's worth.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
You know what would be cool? I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement, but.. it would be cool for girls to have memories of last night event. For example you had sex with Aiko, the next morning you hit "talk" button she'd mention what happened, like between the lines... to avoid her daughter's suspicion if Kana is in the room, and if she is not there she could say something complimentary dirty. I mean something like that would add extra depth to characters, it don't have to be real memory u know, just something to replace generic "Yeah, whatever... you have good day at school".

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
You know what would be cool? I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement, but.. it would be cool for girls to have memories of last night event. For example you had sex with Aiko, the next morning you hit "talk" button she'd mention what happened, like between the lines... to avoid her daughter's suspicion if Kana is in the room, and if she is not there she could say something complimentary dirty. I mean something like that would add extra depth to characters, it don't have to be real memory u know, just something to replace generic "Yeah, whatever... you have good day at school".

Yes, it would be wonderful. Unfortunately, the code cannot do that right now. You can see how limited the options are for the "daily talk", the occurence of "My mother usually goes shopping..." was quite discuted... and there is not easy solution to close that door, even days after you have met the mother. We have very few control on these sentences. :-/

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Skip to school: the french version works correctly. That would means that the problem is in the en.xml, not in the events.xml. Strange....

EDIT : gotcha! line missing in en.xml :
<gotoclass1>Quick trip to school?</gotoclass1>

It goes around line 724 before <gotoclassquicktrip> I just had to go back and look to see if this was something I did by mistake, but it is missing from the file in the 11.3 - 11.4 upgrade mega link.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Display YourBeach.png

What I am working on, for next update :

- 7 more girls, non playable. They still have to be approved by Daedolon
- level 4 night event for all the playable girls
- level 3 and 4 bath event for all the playable girls
- a special event for easter, with Kana and Okimi. I'm not sure about this one, it's maybe too much events in a short time.
- if I still have time, level 3 and 4 toilet event for all the playable girls

For the next playable girl, Daedolon will make a poll on his Patreon page: as soon as I have the result, I will work on it.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Thanks Carpe !
I opened the poll on my patreon to let players vote for which extra girl should be finished first. So if you have any preference, feel free to vote, it's open to anybody since Glassix is free.
I didn't include the 7 new yet since I got the list after I started the poll :p

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
@ CarpeNoctem

Need closeups and different angles, but so far it looks like 2nd from the right has a lovely face. Very well done.

What's with the girl far left?, I thought you didn't want to do anyone that looked that young.

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I have finished level 4 with all the playable girls so now time for some thoughts.

At some point I lost my ignored for x days on Aiko and had to start over, it seemed to happen on the weekend. I got Kana, Saiko, Mitsuko, Okimi from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and during the time lost my 3 days ignored so I got Sarah Sunday night with Aiko and hadto wait until Friday night for her to finally show up in my bed.

The baker is broken. I managed to meet her at the bakery but her baker met flag did not get set so she does not show up on the map. Her gallery event is also mis-named, it looks like a file path.

I have only met Penny at the airport, Saiko's friend will have to wait until I have a free weekend afternoon :), there was a lot to do on the weekend.

I have seen the game reduce affection by 5 and obedience by 1 on girls I am not currently interacting with. Part of the new game mechanic of ignoring I guess.

I can't wait until the tracking variables get put to use. I want to know whether inside or outside wins, and along those lines, except for Ryoko surprise, the choice makes no difference to the girls, even though the text seems to imply they have preferences. Maybe something to implement?

I will try to find some time to work on the en.xml file. I missed some things, some things don't match the images, and there are bits that need help in the new stuff.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I have finished level 4 with all the playable girls so now time for some thoughts.

At some point I lost my ignored for x days on Aiko and had to start over, it seemed to happen on the weekend. I got Kana, Saiko, Mitsuko, Okimi from Friday night to Sunday afternoon and during the time lost my 3 days ignored so I got Sarah Sunday night with Aiko and hadto wait until Friday night for her to finally show up in my bed.

The baker is broken. I managed to meet her at the bakery but her baker met flag did not get set so she does not show up on the map. Her gallery event is also mis-named, it looks like a file path.

I have only met Penny at the airport, Saiko's friend will have to wait until I have a free weekend afternoon :), there was a lot to do on the weekend.

I have seen the game reduce affection by 5 and obedience by 1 on girls I am not currently interacting with. Part of the new game mechanic of ignoring I guess.

I can't wait until the tracking variables get put to use. I want to know whether inside or outside wins, and along those lines, except for Ryoko surprise, the choice makes no difference to the girls, even though the text seems to imply they have preferences. Maybe something to implement?

I will try to find some time to work on the en.xml file. I missed some things, some things don't match the images, and there are bits that need help in the new stuff.

Thanks for the reports, since I usually test bits of game, I fail to notice bugs spanning on several days.
For the inside/outside feature, I'm still not sure how to use it in game. I only implemented the basic code to track the numbers but will have to think about it a little more on how it should affect the game. Maybe just a special ending if the player came too many times inside,

Daisuki pls

Hanae seems to be the victor ^^

ilytyg

Jan 1, 2017
Hanae and Shizuku are the obvious choices this poll. Why pass up the chance to use his mother to win over a couple lesbians? It's time to play doctor:toot:

thats what i thought, i thought i was more original, though : ( however i didn't vote cos I couldn't decide between the two

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Thoughts about Ayumi's apartment. It looks like you need another bedroom there, maybe directly off the dining room for her mother Fujiko as the ??? mark room should belong to her sister who is mentioned in the introduction, but not given a name. In the under the cover look I have been doing you added another room for Fujiko in the en.xml file at about line 4712

<!-- House C -->
<roomN>Ayumi's apartment - Fujiko's Room</roomN>

which has the rest of the room at lines 148-157

<!-- House C -->
<houseC>Ayumi's apartment</houseC>
<hallE>Ayumi's apartment - Corridor</hallE>
<entranceD>Ayumi's apartment - Dining Room</entranceD>
<roomH>Ayumi's apartment - Ayumi's Room</roomH>
<roomI>Ayumi's apartment -??? Room</roomI>
<livingroomC>Ayumi's apartment - Living Room</livingroomC>
<laundryroomB>Ayumi's apartment - Laundry Room</laundryroomB>
<bathroomE>Ayumi's apartment - Bathroom</bathroomE>
<toiletsF>Ayumi's apartment - Toilets</toiletsF>

Is the sister still in the plans and is she in the junior class with Kana or older and working in town somewhere? Either way, it could lead to threesomes and foursomes just with the one family. Add in Rin with her strap-on and Naomi tied up for Fujiko and there's an all night party!

The way you reference mothers in the file is inconsistent. Aiko is motherA, Naomi is motherB, Mitsuko is principal, Fujiko is secretaryA, some by their relation, some by their job. It's not a problem, it's just something I noticed.