[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
The bug with SAVE description is still there.
How to reproduce:
Fill all the save slots on page 1,remember the date and time of the last save on this page,
Save again on page 2 (slot 1).. open up "load" menu, page 2.. save file will look identical to the last save from page1, select page 3, and go back to page 2... now it's normal. Select page 1, and page 2 again.. bugged.

aweriel

Feb 21, 2017
I can't first meet Sarah. I lock for her afternoon on Tuesday or Thursday and .... nothing :(

ilytyg

Jan 1, 2017
Back on the optimization subject:

New footage + extra events

Well, I think I'll go for

Day 4: saiko + kana + aiko
Day 5: ryoko + rin + naomi
Day 6/7: okimi + hikari+ mitsuko + saiko 2

Despite my first impulse i won't try aiko on day 3

To achieve all of that is important to meet ryoko at the mansion's toilet instead of the one at her home as I did before, so I have to skip gym on day 2 and I won't meet sarah till day 4. However, since now I'll get Naomi and ryoko 1 on week one, I think It wont be as hard.

Now it is posible to do rin + ayumi on week 1, but it is still impossible to achieve saiko + rin + ayumi, so i still have to choose. It is impossible to get rin +ayumi 2 on the first weekend, but it is possible to get saiko 2 by day 7 so saiko 3 wont be as disruptive as it was and I'll be able to get sarah and okimi 3 by weekend 3

Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Small bump. v0.11.4 out.

Patch 0.11.3 to 0.11.4 (11.7Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Corrected christmas event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction sometimes
  • Corrected spelling mistake for save/load in russian language
  • Corrected flickering text when choices appeared and skipped too fast
  • Corrected some events not properly unlocking in gallery
  • Corrected bug in save file list

Thanks for the feedback !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
The bug with SAVE description is still there.
How to reproduce:
Fill all the save slots on page 1,remember the date and time of the last save on this page,
Save again on page 2 (slot 1).. open up "load" menu, page 2.. save file will look identical to the last save from page1, select page 3, and go back to page 2... now it's normal. Select page 1, and page 2 again.. bugged.

Thanks to your feedback, I've been able to solve this bug :)

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Were you able to solve the save game bug before or after 0.11.4 came out? Because my save game list doesn't work right in 0.11.4. After you save a game and you move around the pages, that
game shows up at the top of each page, sometimes more than once. If you exit the save game screen and come back to it, it usually looks like it has fixed itself, really odd.

Check the contact@gaweb-studio email for a file from me. I spent some time working on the en.xml file and I would like you to see it and tell me if I can post it here before I do it. There are many lines of corrected English in the file, as well as some style changes to make the structure consistent.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Since I only test in preview mode, there might be some differences with the live version. I'll double check this point but it was simply an index mistake when the file list was loaded.
Noted for the language file, it seems you had an unexpected problem. Thanks for your time in any case !

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Ok, look for a replacement en.xml file in your email. I found the typo that broke the file.

About the save load screens - I get the same result every time I open the the save load window. As I am paging through the screens, the last save I made gets listed, once at the top of page 2, twice at the top of page 3, thrice (I just wanted to use that word since I never see it) at the top of page 4 etc. If I go all the way past my listed saves to a blank page and then go backwards, all the saves seem to be in the right place. Unusual behavior, if you ask me.

Regardie

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017

To achieve all of that is important to meet ryoko at the mansion's toilet instead of the one at her home as I did before, so I have to skip gym on day 2 and I won't meet sarah till day 4. However, since now I'll get Naomi and ryoko 1 on week one, I think It wont be as hard.

Now it is posible to do rin + ayumi on week 1, but it is still impossible to achieve saiko + rin + ayumi, so i still have to choose. It is impossible to get rin +ayumi 2 on the first weekend, but it is possible to get saiko 2 by day 7 so saiko 3 wont be as disruptive as it was and I'll be able to get sarah and okimi 3 by weekend 3

So starting on day 2, do you ever sleep in your room? Or are you waiting for 06:30 events to occur? Do you meet Naomi on day 2, missing after school events? When do you get all the keys?

As I see it, you need to attend class in the morning of day 2 to meet Hikari and the afternoon of day 3 to meet Mitsuko. Based on that, when do you go to the mansion to meet Ryoko?

You can get 15 points of obedience on Saiko after her event 1 occurs on day 4 to make day 7 karaoke??

I need to start a new game and try to match this, very impressive.

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Last thing - events.xml dailysexbedsideout and dailysexchairfrontout are both still missing this line

Code:
<step index="4" refresh="1" />

That kicks you out of what ever room you are doing the event in and you need to go back in to find the girl again.

KenKaneki

May 29, 2016
Any idea when the next major release is coming out, i haven't played this since it's starting versions and want to download one big file instead of latest plus all the updates

Reactions: pmf026

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Any idea when the next major release is coming out, i haven't played this since it's starting versions and want to download one big file instead of latest plus all the updates

V0.11.x is the current major release. Get the large v0.11.2 file and the smaller v0.11.3 patch and v0.11.4 patch from the first post and you will be up to date. There were major changes to the game structure between v0.10.x and v0.11.x so anything you have that is older can be discarded. It looks like the game will be updated with patches until the next major release.

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I have received approval to post my corrected version of the en.xml file to the forum here. It is for v0.11.4 Make a copy of the en.xml file located in your game folder /data/lang and extract this file over the original.

Let me know if you have any problems running the game with it installed.

This file has between 700-800 changes from the original (an estimate). It corrects typos, bad google translation word choices, smooths out grammar in lots of places, reworks some of the intro descriptions to make them read better, and a tiny bit of replacement content. Please play through day 1 once to see if everything makes sense and then you can go back to skipping day 1.

This should not affect any saves, or game progress. You should see the corrected version when you view scenes in the gallery though.

Please post any additional fixes and comments on the file here in this thread so I can keep track of it.

Thanks

Attachments

• en.zip
    201.2 KB · Views: 23

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016

End of March, v 0.12. It will complete the v0.11
- event lvl 4 for the 4 last girls
- 11 new girls will all be here (just 4 right now), but not yet obedience level for them
- sexual acts for level 4
- a special event for St-Patrick's day
- ... and any surprise that Daedolon has in mind. :)

ilytyg

Jan 1, 2017
So starting on day 2, do you ever sleep in your room? Or are you waiting for 06:30 events to occur? Do you meet Naomi on day 2, missing after school events? When do you get all the keys?

As I see it, you need to attend class in the morning of day 2 to meet Hikari and the afternoon of day 3 to meet Mitsuko. Based on that, when do you go to the mansion to meet Ryoko?

You can get 15 points of obedience on Saiko after her event 1 occurs on day 4 to make day 7 karaoke??

Yes, some days you HAVE to sleep at home. But, for instance, to answer a couple of your questions. I haven't played that playthrough yet cause I've been distracted, maybe somo of the things aren't possible cos of incompatibilities between events or getting the necessary points for them.

I allways meet naomi on day 2.

Day 2: go into kanás toilet then to the kitchen if you want to (although you don't have to) then to the mansion, back to school that gets you 2 minutes in advance for class. Although, on version 11.x you can meet hikari even if you arrive past 8 pm, although it still needs to be before 9.

Once you have tier 1 aiko you can get 4 points every day: follow + bath + toilet + massage so you would need every available point there is after the tier 1 (toi bath massage follow thurs-sat and toi massage follow on sunday) event on thursday and you'd have 25, but as I said, I haven't played through it yet, so i dont know if that would mess completley other girls plans

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
St-Patrick day 2018?

I was going to add...you can't see what happened that day until after it happened...wait for the update (come on - you don't get to see your christmas presents before XMAS, so you're now getting St Paddy's Day presents after-the-fact...it's almost here...)

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Yes but St-Paddys day was the 17th, it is now the 23rd. In oyher words, I wanna see it.

Quality takes time... ;-)

More seriously, it will be here asap, probably in 7 days. That's a huge update :
- 4 last girls event for level 4
- 7 more girls, not yet playable
- one special event with one special girl
- level 4 acts for the 11 playable girls

I sent my work to Daedolon for validation/correction yesterday, it will be accessible at the end of the month. Right now, VRR keeps him quite busy.

And, as I know that you will all ask for this, here is the hint for the special event : one of the existing girls is irish, so find her, raise her obedience and try to meet her during week-end. Youjust have to find the good moment... ;-)

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016

Why, not do Aiko on Day 3 it's easy?
I like to get Ayumi done on Day 5, instead of waiting until Day 8 or 9. (but In order to do that I need to help her during Day 1 instead of Rin.)

Day 7 Saiko 2 is the way to go.

Yes, some days you HAVE to sleep at home. But, for instance, to answer a couple of your questions. I haven't played that playthrough yet cause I've been distracted, maybe somo of the things aren't possible cos of incompatibilities between events or getting the necessary points for them.

I allways meet naomi on day 2.

Day 2: go into kanás toilet then to the kitchen if you want to (although you don't have to) then to the mansion, back to school that gets you 2 minutes in advance for class. Although, on version 11.x you can meet hikari even if you arrive past 8 pm, although it still needs to be before 9.

Once you have tier 1 aiko you can get 4 points every day: follow + bath + toilet + massage so you would need every available point there is after the tier 1 (toi bath massage follow thurs-sat and toi massage follow on sunday) event on thursday and you'd have 25, but as I said, I haven't played through it yet, so i dont know if that would mess completley other girls plans

No reason not to meet Naomi Day 2, if you don't you are wasting free Follow me points.

It's there a Lunch break, during Day 2 now. Worth just going to school and save time.
You can get Aiko 1 done on Day 3, and Aiko 4 done by Day 15 (+3 days wait.)

Since Rin and Ayumi 4 can only be done on Day 27, you got heaps of time to level up Aiko.

Nope, most of the time I don't.
Yes, I get Naomi on day 2, no you don't really miss any after school events.

During Lunch Time, I get Ryoko.
Yes, Saiko 2 can be done on the 1st weekend.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Yes but St-Paddys day was the 17th, it is now the 23rd. In oyher words, I wanna see it.

I've been a bit delayed due to my other game which ran into some problems but you can expect the next version for this Friday. Sorry for the delay !

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
At least we know that whenever it arrives, it will be free of bugs .

There is always some bugs: it would need a full team and hours of testing to not have any bug.
Fortunately, Daedolon usually releases a patch in the following week fixing most of them.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
tumblr_mn9sun1hep1qbtxe8o3_500.gif

bdi123

Aug 27, 2016
Yesterday was Friday, today is Saturday ---or as today is better known April Fools Day!!
As far as buggy games go, this is about the most un-buggy. I have seen other games come out early in the morning and two or three updates come out later in the day

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I've got a question. You have three downloads available in the main post, one that's over a gigabyte, and two smaller, consecutive updates. Do I need to download all three to get the latest version?