[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Totor

Feb 17, 2017
another bug : with patch, text diseappears in all menu after the first (option, gallery, etc.), and diseappers when I come back to start menu. If I launch game, I've got a black screen without nithing (no icons, nothing at all)

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I didn't have time to post on forums about the update yet due to lack of time. I have some family matters until tomorrow then I'll post properly here.
About the new version, you'll have to download the full version 0.11.0 then also download the patch 0.11.1 on it. You can't update from a 0.10.3 like before since the file structure has changed.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Ok, 0.11.1 is a great game, just this bug I found.

XGq4cY4.png

rW4nrQ5.png

I haven't played long enough to see if it occurs with the other girls.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Ok, 0.11.1 is a great game, just this bug I found.
I haven't played long enough to see if it occurs with the other girls.
It doesn't.

ps: Why can't I bring Hanae and Daisuki to the shrine? When I do nothing happens.
also: How to trigger Mitsuko and Saiko level 4, no hints...:-( oh and, is level 4 one-time only?

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for this game so far.
May I report another little bug in this grat game. The first encounter with the principal now for some reason seems to occur outside in the hallway but with the same dialouge as before. I can't wait to see where the next updates are going with the new girls. Hoping for some more interaction between the characters.

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
[Blank]
Aiko's dollification event is special, as the first. I've been too busy checking code to update my gantt chart to actually play and workout the errors.

pmf026
https://www.patreon.com/posts/glassix-v0-11-8130025 explains what's added. New girls very limited, 4 prior girls didn't get obedience 4 events yet.

Daedolon
From complaints I note several people have played 0.11.0 before updating to 0.11.1 - this will produce text and overlay bugs.
You should make it clear on patreon that you must update before first run, (and reinstall if 0.11.1 is loosing text and going black).
- also, the class vote still pushes you to 17:00, which is illogical given the lunch break. Changing it to 12:00 is the only edit I make that might be considered making things easy for me.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
ps: Why can't I bring Hanae and Daisuki to the shrine? When I do nothing happens.
also: How to trigger Mitsuko and Saiko level 4, no hints...:-( oh and, is level 4 one-time only?

Daisuke and Hanae are just placeholder, for now: they will become playable later. Same thing for Nabila and Kristina.

Level 4 is not ready for Saiko, Mitsuko, Naomi and Hikari. Daedolon didn't have the time to do it. It will probably be done for the next update.

Bug on Ryôko and Sarah's level 1 sexual act is still here: corrected probably in the next update. I am also working on rebuild events for Okimi. It should be ready quite soon.

Let's sum up:
Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, okimi, Ryoko and Sarah : level 0 to 4
Hikari, Mitsuko, Saiko and Naomi : level 0 to 3
11 other girls : level 0, or not yet implemanted (but character pictures are here)

All the details in the next post.

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Message from Daedolon on his Patreon page :

I made a huge blunder in version 0.11.0 and you'll need to patch it directly to 0.11.1 to be able to launch a new game, otherwise you'll get a blank screen. I'll update the whole zip properly once I have more time. Sorry for the inconvenience !

What's new ?

• Game structure overhaul to make it easier for translators and modders to work on the game
  • Obedience events level 4 for Aiko, Kana, Rin & Ayumi, Okimi, Sarah and Ryoko.
  • Gallery mode added
  • New save structure. You can now find your saved files in the folder "Glassix/saves". PREVIOUS SAVE FILES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE ! YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTART A NEW GAME !
  • Skip text hotkey : Ctrl
  • 4 passer-by girls : Only introduction events and toilets scene. The rest will be added asap and I'll start a poll to let patrons vote for which girl should be prioritized.
  • Southside added with aquatic park
  • New tabs in status and my status menus
  • Added affection and obedience penalty if you ignored the girl for 3 and 7 days
  • A few more stuff I forgot
So if you read this, you'll notice I'm missing 4 level 4 girls. Unfortunately, I spent too much time on the game structure overhaul and was short on time with the level 4 creation. I could have delayed a few more days however I have some important family matter this week-end so I wouldn't have been able to finish them anyway, which is why I decided to push it now as planned (minus the 1 day delay). Another reason I push it now is because the game structure has been changed, I simplified the game XML and I haven't been able to test all the events to confirm everything was fine. So this version will be kind of a beta test. I apologize in advance if you encounter any game breaking bug in your playthrough. Be sure to save often !

I also announced 11 passer-by girls to populate the city but only delivered 4. I do have all the files for the 11 girls created by CarpeNoctem however english not being his main language, there are quite a lot of spelling mistakes which I started to correct but I had to give up after the 4th girl due to lack of time again. There are also some issues in girl's events which slowed me down even more. But hopefully, with the new game structure, those kind of delays will disappear totally since modders will be able to test their girl directly on their own machine instead of validating the files with me. For those interested, you can actually enable the 7 remaining girls by editing the config.xml file located in the data folder. But I can't guarantee the quality yet.

The big structure overhaul refers to the new data folder appearing in the Glassix folder. This data folder contains all the key XML files used by the game and you can pretty much hack the game by editing them if you wish so. My point was to give free access to those files for players interested in either translating or adding new girls. Now, translators can simply open the en.xml files, translate it, rename it to their own country code with their flag icon and the game will automatically detect it and display it in the options. Same goes for girls (but they require much more stuff to work though).

Another big feature added in this version is the Gallery mode. It works quite similar to other games obviously, the only trick being that when you replay an event, only the choices you've selected will be available. Meaning you'll have to either replay and change your choices or just reload the game jsut before your choice and select another. The gallery is updated right away and a text popup will let you know when it is.

About the new save structure, I was often asked by players where the save files were located and I couldn't find a clear answer myself. So I created a custom save engine which are now stored in the game's folder directly.

You'll notice new tabs appearing in the status menus. This is a reason I was not able to delivered all the H content as planned. I spent a little too much time preparing for future features which I already detailed before. Those tabs are not in use in this version but will make it much easier for me to update the game with new features in the future. More detail on that later.

I added an affection and obedience penalty when girls are ignored for too long. This still needs some balancing but in the future, when there are many more girls in town, it'll be much more complicated to level up all of them. The future gifts and dating features will compensate for this loss.

Finally, I added a keyboard shortcut to quickly skip text : Ctrl. I'll make it customizable in the future but it should make new games less of a hassle if you already know the story and want to quickly proceed in the game.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Thanks for your support and patience !

Reactions: pmf026 and Bakkis

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Here is a patch to fix the principal introduction bug. It's home-made: just unpack this in the main directory, it will replace the bugged principal.xml file.

Daedolon will fix this in an official patch ASAP. I haven't watch it closely yet, but I guess that more events will have some bugs...

Attachments

• principalBug v0.11.1.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: pmf026 and Bakkis

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Sarah's level 4 events not available in Gallery.
Saiko' first encounter (Day 1) is also missing from the Gallery.

Save (description only) is capped at 125. Explanation: My current save is Day 167, it was saved as Day 167, when I restarted the game the description changed to Day 125, when loaded - it's Day 167.

Kristina & Nabila galleries are mixed. i.e. If you go with Kristina, her events will be available under Nabila and vice-versa.

ps: I can't find the toilets (Kristing/Nabila). Help pls.

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Kristina & Nabila galleries are mixed. i.e. If you go with Kristina, her events will be available under Nabila and vice-versa.
ps: I can't find the toilets (Kristing/Nabila). Help pls.

First encounter with Kristina & Nabila is a shared event: you will find it only in Nabila gallerie. It's the same thing with shared events Rin-Ayumi, which are just in Rin's gallerie.

Toilets for Kristina and Nabila : around 13h00 at mall's toilets.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
First encounter with Kristina & Nabila is a shared event: you will find it only in Nabila gallerie. It's the same thing with shared events Rin-Ayumi, which are just in Rin's gallerie.
Oh.. okay, then.
...why MC told Sara about Glassix?

2Daedolon: Man, consider adding non-doll commands to change/remove clothes, topless/bottomless modes would be great indeed.
and another feature request in the future (after the game is almost finished, not now of course), since the town has become quite large, a minimap with MC (and girls) current location marker can be very helpful. GTA style.. something like that.

Last edited:

Frost

Aug 27, 2015
Out of curiosity, could u update the original thread post to show the current status of the game?

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
He doesn't.
What made you think he did that?
during Level 4 conversation. He went by "being honest..." and then reveals his secret

TeacherCobedienceDhome14
For once, I am telling the truth: airing this video would bring way too much attention on me and somebody could discover my secret about the glasses. Sarah shrugs and sighs...

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Definitely not a thought line. Check TeacherCobedienceDhome12 to 15.

Let's check that...
<step index="12" title="teacherC" />
<step index="13" title="me" />
<step index="14" />
<step index="15" animation="teacherC/obedience3" frame="6" title="teacherC" />
Sarah says line 12 "What will you do with this movie?", Kei replies by line 13 "No, it's just for me.", no title for line 14 : thought line "For once, I am telling the truth:" and Sarah finaly says line 15 "Ok, let's do this movie."

Maybe you had got an old version: this passage has been rewritten and it's possible that some mistakes were in v0.11 or v0.11.1. But I can assure you that the MC was never supposed to talk about the glasses to Sarah... It would be a fool to do that...

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Updated to 0.11.2 and I find that letters in conversations have something like a shadow or an afterimage. It's not game breaking or anything but it's a little annoying.

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
time from="13:00" to="13:30" days 2,4, classmatesA,B&C nowhere.

simple fix, add them to from="13:00" to="13:30" days 1,3,5

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Updated to 0.11.2 and I find that letters in conversations have something like a shadow or an afterimage. It's not game breaking or anything but it's a little annoying.

A few players reported this problem but I couldn't reproduce. What are your option settings in game and are there specific locations it triggers or all the time ? What if you switch to instant text mode ?

time from="13:00" to="13:30" days 2,4, classmatesA,B&C nowhere.

simple fix, add them to from="13:00" to="13:30" days 1,3,5

Thanks, I'll correct this in next patch !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Small bump. v0.11.3 out.

Patch 0.11.2 to 0.11.3 (8Mo) : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Simply extract the zip inside your Glassix folder.

Bug corrected :
  • Added Okimi's sex images during night event
  • Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
  • Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
  • Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed

This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.

Thanks for the feedback !

Last edited:
Reactions: pmf026

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com

Ok, I found the issue and it should be corrected in v0.11.3. Let me know if you still encounter problem like this.