Colony Lost (1st Chapter)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She gasps in surprise seeing that Sary changed as well,thankfully were just some small changes like being taller and bigger breasts ... well at least easier to hide then the freaking horse cock Maryry have .
After hearing about the storm and seeing the video Maryry understand it was probably what caused their transformations .
"well ,at least we weren't affected that much ... Sary where are Khyx and Thyx ? did they change as well?"

Reactions: Darth_Lilith

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

The "beeps" comes of the bio scan machine, you see the screen of the bio scan and it says

Unknown DNAs detected in Mistress Ra Valer, This Bio-scan needs more DNA´s samples. Suspected unknown one of DNAs could be of this animal...

And an image of a hydra appears in the screen
---------------------------
Maryry Kun

Sary with her breasts freely moving while she turns to you says

Don´t worry about them, Thyx had only changed a little and now he has little bat wings in his back, and Khyx had also changed in her eyes, changing to vertical pupils. They are now in the bio-scan machine that is working to detect more unknown DNAs... *Giggle*

What happened to you, moms? and what will we do now after this strange ionic storm?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn
Dan let out a frustrated huff. That wasn't even a real animal, was it? "And what about the unknown disease? Is it still dormant?" She asked the computer. As she waited for an answer, she again focused her psychic power inwards, mentally feeling her body's functions and searching for anomalies.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She sigh in relief hearing they are ok as well "good to know" he cock while that became hard seeing Sary's breasts moving around ,Maryry blush and hide her cock with her hands without much result from how big it was.
"well as you can see Sary ... i gained this ..thing ... sorry kinda of hard to hide it .. and Tury's fur changed ,outside of that no ... as for what to do , i think i will go talk to Miss Hanson ,in case another storm happens i think it would be best if you stayed on the ship for now ..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

The unknown disease is a little more stronger than before, it mixed with the hydra DNA? and the unknown DNA... .

It appears in the screen of the Bio-scan, while you use your psychic powers inwards yours, the dormant disease reacts with care at first, but after some minutes, the dormant disease doesn´t pay attention to your psychic investigation... . And it doesn´t move of its place

---------------------------
Maryry Kun

Don´t worry about my changes, mom... . I am not jealous of your horse rock hard cock of the strange and perfectly fur of mom Tury. Also, i am happy *Giggle* with my more bigger breasts... .

At unison, Tury and Sary says almost screaming you about your going to talk with Miss Hanson

No, impossible, no. We don´t know if this strange ionic storm should "attack" or hit this planet, you could talk with her through the COMM..., mom... . We need to thin...

*Beep, beep* (The COMM sounds)

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
"Glad to know you are happy Sary but it is not about you being jealous about it ,it is the fact that i can't hide it ,i was already big before but his is ridiculous and it does not go down,what Khyx and Thyx are going to say when they see me like this" she sigh
"but you are right i will try to use the COMM first-" she is interrupted by the beeping and answer the COMM "hello ? this is Maryry from HW Gibraltar ,who am i speaking to?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Yes, it´s Susan and i need help now¡¡¡ it´s an emergency¡¡ all the planet that been shocked by... ¡¡¡aaaaggghhhh, noooooo, pleaseeee Mistreeeess, nooo...!!

And the COMM is cut abruptly without images...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You try to connect it (the COMM) to the COMM´s Susan, but after some tries, you got it...

You see her office with all the frumitures destroyed and some one giving you her back... . She is... ¡¡Susan!! and she is changing into this...

57bbc1e05154666ede9a6630052700b0.jpg

A voice sounds through your COMM and it´s in the same room as Susan

She is now under our influence... . You can´t help this planet but i am benevolous and i invite you two to our empire..., you and Miss Valer are invited in this location, we will wait you... . Say bye "sus" to your friends...

And again the signal is lost...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
"Susan?! what is going on ?! ... " she cover her mouth as the communication ends ... she turns to Sary and Tury
"i need to go help her ... she helped us with Hanson ... she doesn't look like she have much time ,i need to go now .Tury i love you" she give her wife a passionate kiss "Sary you are in command of the ship if i don't come back i want you to get as far away from this planate as you can ,i love all of you" she give them a hug and go to her bedroom to put some clothes and grab a gun to fight whatever the hell is going on.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
When you try to go out of the HW Gibraltar, some one hits you in your back and you fall to the inside of the ship unconscious...

(Sorry, you have to be sleeped some time, not worry, you can still continue)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(I need that Shin Majin must post to close this chapter and we should continue to the Second chapter of this game) (also you can write until the moment of your fall unconscious to the ground, dracomic)

Last edited:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Dan's heart sunk...again. The disease was getting worse, which explained what just happened, but it didn't even seem to be doing anything! and this talk of mythical DNA...

She tossed her messy clothes into the laundry and headed to the bathroom for a bath. As she lay in the tub, she again checked her body's condition. She was going to watch closely. If something was happening, she would notice. If nothing happened...well, that was good, right?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
When you get into the bathroom to check your disease, you can´t see anything more worse except your eyes that you know...

in some moment of your bath, you hear some noises from the kitchen and when you go to investigate..., some thing hits you in your back, falling unconscious to the ground...