Colony Lost (1st Chapter)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
OOC

(A role-player of another english forum said that my english written is very poor, and it could be better for me to improve my english written, i thought to close this game for not get bored to you two with my english lessons) (but i think that you two could have my better version with my poor english written expression, so we shall continue this weekend)

(Also the part of the gynoid sadness (Miss Hanson) with Susan includes your character, shin Majin)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

She sighed. "I...still really don't understand why I was called here, and if I didn't feel the...thing in my body, I wouldn't believe any of this. Also...I want to know the truth here: Even if I do get you what you're asking for, is there any chance of finding a cure before this "virus" ruins me? I'll help either way, but I want to know."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
OOC

(For dracomic and Shin Majin, the game will be closed until the 4th (saturday) of November)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You don´t feel that thing inside of your body because it´s hidden in the deeps of your brain, doing that your brain remove its presence until it could be too late for you.

We need your person and Katmille, because you have the knowledges of computers enough to get inside that Computer´s systems without closing it...

Yes, there is a possible cure for your virus, and the virus of Katmille, but the virus of Katmille is more installed than yours...

-------------------------

In that moment Susan and Maryry Kur come inside of the room again, and Miss Hanson says to you two

I order that you will have time to think in my (our) problem, you have to decide this until tomorrow evening... . Dismiss... .

And Miss Hanson sit again on her chair giving you her back while Susan guides you two to the outside of the main office

Miss Hanson offers you this new Comm you two for ask your decision tomorrow... . I hope you will help us... .

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan shook her head. "No, I've already made up my mind. If you can't find anybody else to do it, then I'll do it." She took the comm. "I want to make this clear, though: I'm a medical technician, not a hacker. I can operate most medical technology, but I'm not cracking any codes or decrypting any data."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
"i will decide about this with my family ,we should have a choice tomorrow but you better keep your word i will go after you ..." she takes the comm "sorry miss Danurn ,i need to go back to my family "
she follow Susan

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn and Maryry

You two go out of the Main Building after that Susan stays in her office because it´s her work...

In a moment, you take the same way to your own respective Ships until you (Maryry) have to separate of Danurn, because you two have to think about the offer of Miss Hanson...

Your own Ships are separated each other 240 meters...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry says goodbye to both Susan and Danurn and goes into her ship hoping her family is inside.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn
Spirits rather low, Dan sulked into her ship, then headed to her bedroom to sit and focus on monitoring her body. Stimulating her immune system like this made her nauseous, but it was the most she could do.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn

You arrive at your SunShine, getting inside of the Ship, while you Kitty Katmille receives now jumping to your chest, but you reject her hug saying to her what will be your action, shi licks your hand in signal of understand you, and walks by four paws at your side, while you put on the scanning machine, it detects some anomalies inside of your body, but it are not very important now...

------------------------------

Maryry Kun

Also you arrive to the HW Gibraltar without problems and immediately all your family receive you very happy to see you again, Tury and Sary send to your Twins to their games room while you three go to the main pilot room of the HW Gibraltar after closing all the doors with the secure code...

They two wait your words...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She is happy to know her family is safe and well ,once the Twins are in their room and Maryry is alone with her Sary and Turi.
She explains everything that happened to both of them ,that they wanted Thys to turn her into their mistress and the mission that she had yet to decide on if she would join or not
"and that is all ... i think i will have to accept the mission regardless but at least you will be safe"

Last edited:

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn
Actually, it was very important. Dan took note of these anomalies, and tried to get more info on them. At the same time, she redirected her body's immune system to focus on the affected areas.

She doubted that Hanson could save her, so she hoped she could save herself.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(¿what happened with three pages that we had written here?. It doesn´t matter a lot for me now, I will write the action along today)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kun

Tury and Sary are agreed with all you talked with Miss Hanson, deciding you three that of moment you or they will not go out of the HW Gibraltar under any circumstances... .

If Miss Hanson doesn't show guarantees to your safe, you five go out to the space at the first opportunity that you have... .

-------------------------------

Danurn Ra Valen (correct me with the surname)

You activate the scan machine of your Sunshine while Kitty Katmille licks her latex fur and also her paws, seeing your actions some times and shi purrs with you, joining you or giving you strength to pass this difficult problem....

The machine beeps and it shows that your immune system remove partially (not completely) all the illness that you have inside of the A.I. Virus., it´s only a small spot in the image scan and you think it´s asleep...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She agrees with both of them "i still have till tomorrow to inform that i will be taking part in the mission to go that ship ,if they try to get in the ship while i'm away i want you to go without me but for now we should just try to relax"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valet
Dan let out a heavy sigh of relief. Whatever was in her, she could fight it. Is this wby she was chosen? She redirected her immune response towards the virus remnants, before looking sadly at Camille. "I'm sorry there's nothing I could do for you," she murmered, kneeling and petting the gynoid.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn

Kitty Katmille purrs with your body, including hir rub several times (2 or 3 times) after your words to hir, you take hir to your bed and stay there you two sleeping..., until the next morning arrives

---------------------------
Maryry

What will you suggest my love? do we send Sary to out daughter and son or not? or could we show something adult by us?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She blushes "hum well ..." She turns to Sari "Sari would you mind taking care of the twins while ... you know ... your mothers have some fun with each other " Sari was old enough to know their mothers have sex no use hiding the fact that they do it "thanks just tell us if something strange happens"
Maryry walks walks to her bedroom alongside her wife "you were so hot today being so strong for our children i'm so excited" she rubbed her cock against her wive's groin.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn
Yesterday's events still fresh in her mind, Dan wasted no time getting out of bed and rushing to her bio-scanner to check on her condition.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn

Nothing had changed...

This is the message of your scan in the Sunshine, while the double sun come into your space ship, while you listen the "mmrroooowwwws" and "purrs" of Kitty Katmilk

------------------------
Maryry Kun

You spend all the night giving each other pleasures and the next day arrives to your HW Gibraltar with the normals noises of a family moving around you two in the bed hugging your wetted cum´s bodies...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She smiles ,she loved to be woken up by the sound of her children and laying next to Turi . She looks over at the sexy body of her wife then look at her morning wood and have an idea.
She slides her hard cock into Turi's pussy "morning love" she whispers in her ear "what do you say about a morning fuck?" she start thrusting in and out of Turi.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Now? i am sorry, i have a terrible headache, after all this night with out childs, i have my head like a drum at fullest potential, sorry...

She turns giving you her back after a kiss in your naked body...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry
She kisses Turi back " it is ok Turi" she says in a low tone to not make Turi's headache worse and slowly pull her cock out of her "rest in bed i will go check on the children and then come back to give you breakfast in bed"
She gives her one last kiss before stepping out of bed putting some clothes on before walking out of the bedroom to see how her children are doing.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer
Dan scowled at the machine. No change? That meant there was still a little of this thing in her, then. With a sigh, she went to get dressed and drink breakfast. As she did this, she watched Camille. If this was as bad as she would get, perhaps this was okay. She seemed happy, and even if she couldn't help out around the ship, she could still make a good enough pet.