Colony Lost (1st Chapter)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kur

Your Space Ship travels through the empty space, finding a colony to have to stop there because your family need it, a little free time to breath fresh air, include you...

Also you can commerce with your things in the market of the colony, if they have it...

While you think that in the Pilot Cabin or room sitting in the main chief chair, your daughter Sary is sitting in the chair of Comms says you abruptly disconnecting of your thoughts...

Mom, i detect a colony in the distance, i think it´s human...

While all the rest of the family is helping you in the space Ship, including your wife female Turi Kur, that is doing maintain duties...

-------------------------

Danurn "Dan" Ra Valer

You are now in the human Colony called "Andromeda-45" buying some supplies that your small space ship needs urgently to a human female in the market...

Suddenly your Comm breaks the silence saying you

Miss Dan, i have detected that a Cathar space ship is approaching this planet..., Have i to activate the "auxiliary" orders to them or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

She nods hearing her daughter " Ok Sary ,we should be arriving at the colony ,it won't be long now just prepare the ship for landing"

she stirs the ship to fly towards the colony and once close she request permission to land.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kur

Suddenly the Comm opens with your wife Turi´s voice sounds in the speaker intern of the Space Ship

Maryr..., it´s broken again, the hydraulics systems of this space shit, i am trying to fix it again alone... ... . We need to repair it definitely before it breaks more systems of this Ship yours...

Cutting the answer of affirmation of Sary

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

She is surprised by her wife's voice "wait ...it broke again?" she sighs "ok Love, i will fly around in space till you fix it and we receive permission to land ,we can't really land with the hydraulics broken,i will send Sary to help"

she looks to Sary "Sary the dam Hydraulics broke again can you go help your mother?" she asks while making the ship go around in circles in space.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Maryry Kur

Sary sighs a little sadly while she gets up of the chair, taking some tools that she could need in the repairs looking to your eyes, like saying

You have to sell this NOW before it explodes with us inside it...

When Sary goes out of the Comm, you sit in the controls chair, by luck you know some tricks to use in your favor with this Space ship old...

When you give the lap 4 around the human Colony, the Comm breaks the silence saying...

Unidentified Space Ship, identify yourself and your goals here, we see that you have some problems? with your space... . Do you need some... help?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

Dan gave the Comm a puzzled look. "Camille? This...is a secure location, right?" She paused, evaluating the situation. If ship's crew was bold enough to attack the colony, there was probably nothing she could do to dissuade them. It was probably best to avoid drawing attention to herself. "What kind of ship is it? If it's a pirate ship, prep my ship for launch." She turned back to the human, hurrying along her purchase. Her ship wouldn't survive another pirate attack.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

Camille (your own and friendly A.I.) says while her image appears in your personal Comm

jane2-e1275681018309.jpg
  11772166956_7e3c219fca_b.jpg

No, i have connected and listened the Comms between the space ship and the government of the Colony and i detected that the space ship is not pirate, they are a (i think) family that travel around the Space, should i activate some "defense" orders in our "SunShine" or not, Miss Dan?. it was very easy to connect me into their Comms...

While the female human doesn´t intentionally your quickly advises, trying to carry the negotiation to her part..., while you see the product that you thought to buy to her

Hot-sale-ship-main-engine-parts.png

You think that your "SunShine" now doesn´t need that or yes?, you have quickly if the pirates could attack you in this lost colony in the space

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

SHe replys the comm signal from the colony "this is HW Gilbratar ,medium size trader ship ,asking permission to land ,my name is Maryry Kur ,me and my family are wanting to stay in your colony for a vacation ,the problem is that our hydrolic system broke making impossible to land for the moment,waiting for them to be fixed before landing". she wait for a reply

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Understood HW Gibraltar, we write your cargo and Ship´s conditions. Do you want help of our engineers or not?. Also Granted permission to land in our Colony, keep your weapons in a secured place, this is a peaceful human colony, we don´t want any type of problems...

In our secured rules, your ship and the crew have to pass a completed scan to neutralize unknown microscopicals viruses and more things, you have to accept that..., it´s not a suggestion...

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

"No. If they aren't a threat, we don't want to antagonize them. I really don't think we need to do anything." She finished up purchasing the part, then headed to the docking bay. Hopefully, the mechanics here would help her install it.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Finally the trader woman smiles with the money that she did a great business with you getting out of your wallet from a condensator part of the "SunShine" (350 cr.), you go to the Space port or docking bay, while you go to your "Sunshine" that lights with the double sun of the planet, some mechanics robots come or approach to you sent by Camille

Suddenly the door of your "SunShine" opens while the gynoid "Camille" says approaching you

Hi Miss Dan, did you buy something useful to our ship? and what did you listen of the pirates attacks?

And she orders to the mechanicals robots without words to install the part that you bought before

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

"i would like help if possible ,and rest assured my ship lack any weapons ,it is just for trade and ,yes we will comply with the scan without any problem ,over"

She then inform in the comm to her family that the colony would send an engineer to help with the hydraulics and that we gained permission to land.

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

Dan ran her fingers through her feathery crest, pushing it back. "Yeah, I found what we needed. Nothing on the pirates, though. We're probably going to stay here for a while in case they're still waiting out there. They'll have to leave eventually."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
jane2-e1275681018309.jpg

Camille sees your gesture that she likes and loves of you, asking you

You didn´t answer me to the questions of my sex data base, "Dan" and also you didn´t send to the space port our journey diary or the days that we will stay here... . They have asked me several times today while you were buying that part...

She approachs you sensually...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry Kur

She wait patiently till the engineer appear

Finally, she comes ,she greets her "Hi ,the hydraulics are on the lower level of the ship ,just go down the stair in the main hall and you will get to it ,my wife and kids are working there ,thanks again for the help"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

"Really? You should've told me sooner." She paused, pondering her response. "Tell them the truth. We were attacked by pirates, and had to stop for repairs. We'll probably be here for a day while we wait for them to leave." She then gave the A.I. a puzzled look. "And what's this about a "sex database?" I'm not sure what that is or why you  have one." She stood her ground, unconcerned by Camille's advances.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Danurn Ra Valer

Ok, Dan. I will do it after this chat... . I will send the archive with the holo record of the pirate´s attack to them.

¿The thing of "sex database"?, it´s a thing that the main A.I. of here told me before in our chatting while you bought that part... . If you want and this night, you could download for me some "sex programs", if you want, Naughty Boss...

She suddenly changes of direction and goes silence disappearing in the darks of your "Sunshine"...

After some minutes, from the speaker of the SunShine, it goes the "cold" (produced by the speaker) voice of "Camille"

Archive and holo record sent to the main Space port, Boss. A call is coming from the Space controller "Engo", do you want that i pass the call to your room?

-------------------------

Maryry Kur

Ok, Missis..., the repairs will be finished in a period of 30 minutes more or less, i should recommend being help by the Colony with a tractor ray and you should land in the Space port all secured...

Have a nice day here in "Andromeda-45"

The gynoid mechanics goes in the direction that you said "her", after some minutes Turi (your wife), Sary and the rest of your family appears in the room that you are, while Turi kisses you gently cleaning her hands with a towel all full of oil machine saying all you

I see that the help of the Colony does it works perfectly, she or it didn´t need any help of us, and she knows all the things of the engine´s type of the HW Gibraltar, it could be a perfect helper if we have that money and anyone of here wants to sell one of them to us... if you like and want, my darling...

Turi´s image

swtor-2013-04-26-19-23-59-60.png

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

"thanks again and yea i will ask help from the tractor ray when we land" 

i wait for the repair to be done and Turi coming up to me with the kids ,i kiss her back and answer

"I think we have the money to buy one ,but it may be best to save it to replace the hydraulics .. hum ..maybe if we get a good haggle from it we can get both,we will just have to see"

She kisses her Wife once more and gives her a hug while they wait for the repair to be done.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After a long time (+ - 45 min), the gynoid mechanics come back to the Pilot Cabin, saying to you two (because your 3 daughters are in their rooms)

It´s done, if you need more information about the land, we could connect the autopilot to my systems and we could land this Space Ship, if you two are agreed with this idea,   Guests...

She waits to your answers, while Turi says to her

I need to talk with my wife, if you could excuse us...

What do you think of her idea? Turi says while she looks controlling the gynoid upside form your shoulder

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

"hum ..." she thinks and have an idea "yea i think we should go with her idea... that we don't need to worry about any problem during landing and i could step away from controlling the ship for a moment .. and perhaps we ..hum ...could go to our room and have private time?... maybe?" she blush whispering the last part .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You know what will be my answer to your last question, you have the cock tool between your hands, my sweetly wife...

We should go to her and ask that we accept her idea, allowing her to access to the land systems, and if you are good along today, i could do some of that thing that you love...

Turi aparts of you and she goes to the gynoid that is waiting to your answer..., saying to her

We allow you to connect to our systems, the connection "hole" is here

And she points to the connector hole

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She blushes ,her cheeks becoming bright red and her cock making a big bulge on her dress as she let the droid take control of the autopilot of the ship and she walks to Turi's side whispering in her ear

"y-you really mean it ? ... even about licking my pussy? i know you aren't into that kinda of stuff you really don't have to do it ...."

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

She laughed nervously. "Ah, probably not. I'm not sure that's my thing, and it could give you a virus. I might change my mind, but it's unlikely."

A few minutes later, she heard Camille's voice over the speakers. A call for her? Not bothering to answer, she reacted as she always did; by sprinting across the ship to the control room, to answer the call personally. Upon reaching the main console, she accepted the call. "Ah, hello," she spoke, before waiting for a reply.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Turi looks your cock and keeps touching it with her hand while she keeps her eyes in the gynoid that is connected with your autopilot that are beeping constantly...

The HW Gibraltar turns around with you inside it, moving in the direction of the Human Colony. ... ... . After some minutes of moving to put the space ship in the coordinates of the land, you two see that the space port is near to you and HW Gibraltar does the movements of the landing with still connected the gynoid to your Autopilot...

(Landing noises, perfectly)

Ok, the HW Gibraltar had landed, thanks for using our services, please pass by the Space port director to pass her your journey book, and don´t forget the decontamination scan... Have a nice day...

And she opens the door of the HW Gibraltar and goes to a Big building..., while the HW Gibraltar* makes some sounds of thanks with the gynoid

(HW Gibraltar A.I.) 

-----------------------------------

anna-petrenko.jpg

Some minutes after, a female woman human appears in your screen and talks to you friendly...

Are you the pilot of the ST Sunshine that sent us late your journey book?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Danurn

Dan nodded to the screen. "Um...yes, I think? To be honest, it's not a practice I'm very accustomed to. I had it sent just a moment ago, though. Are there any problems?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
No, we had received it and it´s perfect. There are not problems, only that our Boss saw that you suffer the attack of some pirates, and we (better) she wants to talk with you and your A.I. about that, if you have time and space in your schedule...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

She blushed while being stroked by her wife and being close to the droid ... this was so lewd ... she was loving it.

as the ship land and the droid walks away the thanks it for the help and say they will land the space book and take the decontamination scan after getting out of the ship.

After saying goodbye to the droid she looks at Turi still blushing "... so .. should we go to our bedroom now ?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Maryry

SHe giggles leading Turi to their bedroom but she felt something was strange ...Turi was being very affectionate to her .. she was even going to lick her pussy ,something she hardly did ,but in her mind she did think it was maybe because of they finally having a vacation that they didn't have in a long time.

When arriving in the bedroom Marry remove her clothes and lay on bed waiting for her wife.