CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
How do you reenable the new explore list after disabling it I cant seem to find it
if you mean changing the menu style, you can find it at right bottom of the explore menu but if you meant gameplay , i have no idea as well

Snek

Nov 19, 2023
How do i get the Faerie dragon tf, I couldn't find anything in the changelog, I need the breath perk for ascension.

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
How do i get the Faerie dragon tf, I couldn't find anything in the changelog, I need the breath perk for ascension.
You need to be a dragon and explore the deep forest. There's a chance for a fairy encounter that transforms you.

Starfoam

Nov 21, 2023
So I'm trying to get certain perks (Human, Tanuki, and Minotaur) so far I've got human testicles and now I'm trying to get nuki nuts but even though my Tanuki racial score is high I'm still not able to gain access. Did I screw up and lock myself out by selecting the perk Human Supremacy?

Charity

May 24, 2020
So I'm trying to get certain perks (Human, Tanuki, and Minotaur) so far I've got human testicles and now I'm trying to get nuki nuts but even though my Tanuki racial score is high I'm still not able to gain access. Did I screw up and lock myself out by selecting the perk Human Supremacy?
There are limited slots for internal mutations.
Can be rised only by asc. points. And by rising NG for more tiers

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
So I noticed in the give item option of Arian you can give them different vials. I have 2 questions regarding this, how do you get them and what do they do?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
When exploring the Mountains, I come across this error quite often.
IMG_20231202_210940.jpg
It doesn't seem to show up when exploring other locations, anyone know what's up?

Android version 0.8u2.

And another question, Lynette's salon should be found in the "Low Mountains" location, not just "Mountains", correct?

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Sorry, but I can't seem to remember what NPS means, could someone remind me, also by "pamp up" do you mean amp up?

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Sorry, but I can't seem to remember what NPS means, could someone remind me, also by "pamp up" do you mean amp up?
That NPC - Non-player character, basically every character besides you. "pamp up" mens they will more often show up when you explore locations where they dwell, so you can advance recruitment more quickly. "Gotta camp them all mode" affect only unique NPC who can be camp companions/slaves/lovers I believe.

Last edited:

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Alright, cheers. I thought it might be that NPS from the previous reply was a type, but I wanted to make sure.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
Some notes:
1) The lion legs in the latest version (0.8u2) have the wrong sprites - actually, several legs do. They become either arigean legs for the bipedal version, or no sprite for the taur version.
2) I'm unable to locate lion transformatives for the lion mane and arms, for the dragonne race.
3) I'm also uncertain where to get catalysts for alchemy.
4) When trying to use alchemy to make red eye drops, the color essences just vanish when I try to add them to the pot. The dye can't be made.

Last edited:

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
It's in the outer desert. Try the shorter routes? I've noticed some things that appeared easily before are harder to find now, probably because you can miss them. The eyes of the hunter perks let you see what some of the encounters are.

Edit: Correction. Tel'Adre is now found in the basic exploration menu. I guess they moved the city.

From the changelog:
"-Tel’Adre & Bizarre Bazaar can now be found using general Explore option similary to HXD. Tooltip before finding them in places been updated to avoid confusion. Owca pre discovery button gained tip on time when to explore area."

Does anyone know where to find "soul residue"? It's needed on the 4th level of the River Dungeon.

Last edited:

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Some notes:
1) The lion legs in the latest version (0.8u2) have the wrong sprites - actually, several legs do. They become either arigean legs for the bipedal version, or no sprite for the taur version.
2) I'm unable to locate lion transformatives for the lion mane and arms, for the dragonne race.
3) I'm also uncertain where to get catalysts for alchemy.
4) When trying to use alchemy to make red eye drops, the color essences just vanish when I try to add them to the pot. The dye can't be made.
This happens with a lot of dye colors in my experience.
It's in the outer desert. Try the shorter routes? I've noticed some things that appeared easily before are harder to find now, probably because you can miss them. The eyes of the hunter perks let you see what some of the encounters are.

Edit: Correction. Tel'Adre is now found in the basic exploration menu. I guess they moved the city.

From the changelog:
"-Tel’Adre & Bizarre Bazaar can now be found using general Explore option similary to HXD. Tooltip before finding them in places been updated to avoid confusion. Owca pre discovery button gained tip on time when to explore area."

Does anyone know where to find "soul residue"? It's needed on the 4th level of the River Dungeon.
You get soul residue from the angeloids.

Reactions: Bob_Grue

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The Swordsman advanced class has perks that let you use massive weapons.

So... Alvina can regenerate over 6 billion HP per turn at her full strength. I was not expecting that.

Comfortably

Jul 12, 2023
i feel exceptionally stupid, but can someone please explain how to get any of the items crafted in the herbalism menu?
i have them crafted but i cant for the love of me figure out how to get them from the potion bag to my inventory

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
When in combat, use the "inventory" button, then "potion" to activate them. I'm not sure if you can actually remove them from the potion bag to use outside combat.

Comfortably

Jul 12, 2023
When in combat, use the "inventory" button, then "potion" to activate them. I'm not sure if you can actually remove them from the potion bag to use outside combat.
you know I just noticed the "potion" option in the inventory menu while going to see if i can check my sky pearl for healing items in a fight, but thank you for the reply none the less

DRahven

Dec 17, 2023
Is 1.0.2 0.8u2 the latest version? I am on 0.8n10 and some of the options don't seem to work, like River Dungeon floor 2 or going past level 12 for Evangeline.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hello I wanted to report a bug. I'm playing the newest version of the apk v0.8u and when I unlock the Vulpesthropy perk, it breaks the character viewer. It no longer shows mutations or equipment, I just look like a normal human.
It's wererace option for chara viewer to change pc into human form when outside combat and it change back into actual look in combat.
Finally stopped lurking to give some input and point out a bug that may or may not have been caught. The latest version of the game has a game-stopping crash when trying to become an alruane at Marae, and many of the legs/lower body graphics for the sprite for some reason are defaulting to this one particular set of scaled legs, not sure which. But the centipede body, shark feet, and a few others are suffering from it.

That aside, I'm loving the extra options and longevity the mod brings, and how many playstyles can actually work.
Lower legs bugs been patched few days after build dropped and now it's all fine. For alraune related crash at meeting Marae i think this one been fixed now too.

Reactions: Zanela

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Is 1.0.2 0.8u2 the latest version? I am on 0.8n10 and some of the options don't seem to work, like River Dungeon floor 2 or going past level 12 for Evangeline.
0.8n10 is very old build. Look for first post in thread for more up to date version. River dungeon in those can be explored up to 4th floor and Evangeline can level up past lvl 12.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Floor 4 have 6 enemies and key req. 6 items to be made. Not like it hints that each mob on the floor drops needed item or smth ;)