CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
You do less damage to an enemy that is dramatically higher level than you. The game is not bugged, you will be able to beat frost giants rather easily when you are higher level

thats actually rather normal if you get to Ng+ and play on higher difficulties
So a hp value of "1.89e+6" is normal, not a bug and if I am able to do enough damage it will eventually decrease to 0?

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Speaking of NG+, I'm actually enjoying levelling a kitsune MC. They're pretty damn awesome to play as a mage character.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone know how to marry Kiha?
Not fully accesable in 0.8t (I thought it was but i was wrong -.-) but it would be accessable in 0.8t2.
For whatever reason I have 10 corruption that I can't get rid of, the bar isn't red, I'm not cursed or wearing anything cursed and I've killed many Demon's, meditated with Jojo and used purity filter's but nothing is getting rid of that last ten corruption, please help
Perk pc getting from factory choice after omnibus fight (one of those) can give PC perm 10 corruption. Most commonly poeple picking this one and not knowing or overlooking it's also on top of other nice bonuses also perm 10 corruption. -> Productivity Drugs - The drugs from the factory significantly increase your maximum libido, minimum libido, minimum corruption, and fluid production.
Where do I go to do that because I can't find it, also do you know why enemies have way more health than they are meant to? I'm playing a melee character and I just can't dish out over 200K to beat a horde of imps, even Chi Chi has like 3x her max health
enemeis that are desc as group/horde etc. have 5x max hp due to been group type enemies so some melee (some)/range (think maybe one case here)/magic (mostly) would deal AOE damage that would be 5x higher to match inc max hp cap. For enemies like Chi Chi it's Boss type enemies that getting increased max hp and/or overmax HP and/or diehard.
just curious, when's the next update?
Thou shall ask and thou shall be given answer. (Supposed to come yesterday a 1-3 hours before you asked but well things happens so it came today)

0.8t2 (PC github), 0.8t2 (PC MEGA), 0.8t2 (APK - there is note on dl page about 32/64 bit stuff)

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
So a hp value of "1.89e+6" is normal, not a bug and if I am able to do enough damage it will eventually decrease to 0?
You will get to the point where you even one shot them and they become jokes(assuming you build your character right or just outright slams every bonus in the game to your character)
Speaking of NG+, I'm actually enjoying levelling a kitsune MC. They're pretty damn awesome to play as a mage character.
I usually roleplay as Daji or Tamamo when playing as Kitsune MC while focusing on more Wuxia powers when playing as Daji and Specials with a shit load of magic as Tamamo. This game allows me to live as a op asf fox girl and i love it
Not fully accesable in 0.8t (I thought it was but i was wrong -.-) but it would be accessable in 0.8t2.

Perk pc getting from factory choice after omnibus fight (one of those) can give PC perm 10 corruption. Most commonly poeple picking this one and not knowing or overlooking it's also on top of other nice bonuses also perm 10 corruption. -> Productivity Drugs - The drugs from the factory significantly increase your maximum libido, minimum libido, minimum corruption, and fluid production.

enemeis that are desc as group/horde etc. have 5x max hp due to been group type enemies so some melee (some)/range (think maybe one case here)/magic (mostly) would deal AOE damage that would be 5x higher to match inc max hp cap. For enemies like Chi Chi it's Boss type enemies that getting increased max hp and/or overmax HP and/or diehard.

Thou shall ask and thou shall be given answer. (Supposed to come yesterday a 1-3 hours before you asked but well things happens so it came today)

0.8t2 (PC github), 0.8t2 (PC MEGA), 0.8t2 (APK - there is note on dl page about 32/64 bit stuff)
ALL HAIL ORMAEL, FOR SHE HAS BROUGHT US AN UPDATE!! (and I'm back to waiting for more chi chi content)

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Has anyone ever thought of doing a threesome scene with Mitzi and Sophie (with variations depending on which state Sophie is in) ?

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the wendigo tf? I've tried a few things, farming them for drops, only got dye, which I used. I tried losing to them, didn't work. Tried using other tfs to up my wendigo racial score, failed there too.

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Managed to get the wendigo tf. Not entirely sure how though. I think you need to go a while without sex or food while you have the Wendigo Psychosis debuff.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On wendigo it's this - getting in fight wnedigo physisis (like allowing 1-2 hits form her) then starve if hunger enabled or hit max lust (if no hunger active) to trigger tf-ing into wendigo.

On treesome scene with Mitzi and Sophie i not know if someone thought over it but if there would be someone that would write it we see no problem to add it.

One of Chi Chi scene that was meant to lead to her corrupt version is atm hidden to not confuse but would work on her probably before the year end to add all other parts to reenable her (@Ruberdo)

Noone expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Nevermind figured it out so next question how do I increase internal mutation slots
You can increase them with Ascension points when you reincarnate
On wendigo it's this - getting in fight wnedigo physisis (like allowing 1-2 hits form her) then starve if hunger enabled or hit max lust (if no hunger active) to trigger tf-ing into wendigo.

On treesome scene with Mitzi and Sophie i not know if someone thought over it but if there would be someone that would write it we see no problem to add it.

One of Chi Chi scene that was meant to lead to her corrupt version is atm hidden to not confuse but would work on her probably before the year end to add all other parts to reenable her (@Ruberdo)

Wth a new update already?

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023

Oooh best girl getting more scenes

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
Is the debug mode menu unavailable in recent versions? I can't seem to be able to access it. (Toggled debug mode and typed "debug" but no results)

Ruberdo

Feb 14, 2023
Is the debug mode menu unavailable in recent versions? I can't seem to be able to access it. (Toggled debug mode and typed "debug" but no results)
Have you tried it with the Debug wand instead?

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
I need help, I keep getting an Error in scene #1006 null when I try to fully become a Alraune by going to Marea

Lucien

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Titan Size perk? I got it on a character but lost it immediately while playing around with metamorph.