CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this. So I know if you bring certain npcs to your camp, such as vapula will cause others like amily or jojo to leave the camp. does this occur if vapula is already part of the camp before you recruit jojo and amily?

Charity

May 24, 2020
I'm curious if anyone knows the answer to this. So I know if you bring certain npcs to your camp, such as vapula will cause others like amily or jojo to leave the camp. does this occur if vapula is already part of the camp before you recruit jojo and amily?
Pure Amily will leave and Jojo still gonna protest.

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
Fair enough. Hopefully they will make an update where there is a setting similar to the clown car cheat in trials in tainted space, This way you can have all camp npc's regardless of their corruption levels

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Anyone know how to get the Titan Size perk? I got it on a character but lost it immediately while playing around with metamorph.
That related to be one of titanic races like kraken, forst wyrm, etc. If you regain one of those races that are desc pc as above 11 ft tall on app desc perk should be gained again.
Fair enough. Hopefully they will make an update where there is a setting similar to the clown car cheat in trials in tainted space, This way you can have all camp npc's regardless of their corruption levels
High intelligence and corruption tolerance ascension perk could help to get some of conflicting npc's in camp.

Trick or Treat?

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
I still need help with Marea, I keep getting an Error in scene #1006 null when I try to fully become a Alraune by going to Marea

Pezantri

Aug 28, 2023
Cleared the factory, and ran the Mountain about a hundred times since then... and haven't met Diva once. Anything I'm missing? Even tried exploring after dark only because... vampire

Charity

May 24, 2020
Cleared the factory, and ran the Mountain about a hundred times since then... and haven't met Diva once. Anything I'm missing? Even tried exploring after dark only because... vampire
Her encounter is indoors.

And she should be in low mountains. Mountains for etna and electra I think

Gaindalf The Whey

Nov 10, 2023
Probably a stupid question, but is there a specific trigger for cultivation lectures at the Arena? I've seen them mentioned a few times, and the wiki talks about a "Mrs Shigure," but I don't see anything anywhere?

Corrupt Nova

Oct 5, 2015
Hello I wanted to report a bug. I'm playing the newest version of the apk v0.8u and when I unlock the Vulpesthropy perk, it breaks the character viewer. It no longer shows mutations or equipment, I just look like a normal human.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
Hello I wanted to report a bug. I'm playing the newest version of the apk v0.8u and when I unlock the Vulpesthropy perk, it breaks the character viewer. It no longer shows mutations or equipment, I just look like a normal human.
Try the updated version, maybe this has already been fixed there.

Corrupt Nova

Oct 5, 2015
"Try the updated version, maybe this has already been fixed there. " I installed the CoC-Mobile-Release-64bit.apk on this page and tested again. Unlocking the Vulpesthropy perk still breaks the character viewer, seemingly permanently. Reloading a save without the perk is the only way I've found to fix this issue.

Edit: I'm sorry, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to properly quote someone on this forum.

Last edited:

OathDevil

Nov 7, 2023
Probably a stupid question, but is there a specific trigger for cultivation lectures at the Arena? I've seen them mentioned a few times, and the wiki talks about a "Mrs Shigure," but I don't see anything anywhere?
It's the "M.S.L" option in the arena.

Also, what are the requirements to find the Sanctuary Guardian to start the Celess Quest? Am lvl 10 and searched Forest (I) over 500 times now...

Azrael1

Mar 30, 2022
I don't know if this has been brought up, but has there ever been the idea to have a male, female or herm hellhound or hellhound morph in the game as either an encounter or a possible camp npc?

Dragonado

Jul 12, 2023
where can I got to see an up to day list of followers and loves, I also can't figure out how to get Lustzerker

Zanela

Nov 17, 2023
Finally stopped lurking to give some input and point out a bug that may or may not have been caught. The latest version of the game has a game-stopping crash when trying to become an alruane at Marae, and many of the legs/lower body graphics for the sprite for some reason are defaulting to this one particular set of scaled legs, not sure which. But the centipede body, shark feet, and a few others are suffering from it.

That aside, I'm loving the extra options and longevity the mod brings, and how many playstyles can actually work.