CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Pron_Onlyy

Jun 2, 2017
What's the best way to help QA this mod? As I'm sure has been said before, there are quite a few grammar errors.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Kitt As Zav said writers. But if someone feel s/he want take a shoot at adding some smaller things I may think about allowing them try this. But it would req. sucu person (for coding try to be at least little bit active on mods discord).

@Pron_Onlyy Making gdoc where you would put all found grammar erreor and then visiting discord would be best way.

Below link to join mods discord server used by both Xianxia and Revamp fans.
https://discord.gg/R25MZEx

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Sapphire will soon be implemented in game however until all sex scene are done (male missing) her affection will stay locked at 6%.

Reactions: Ormael

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
A little silent here. Maybe a little too silent...

What to do to make it slight more lively?

Maybe drop a CoC_Xianxia_0.8e bomb?

Excellent 8D But there's a game breaking bug.
The button to scroll the text down is missing.

24359au.jpg

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
I'd say to refer to Soulforce as just SF in the gauges, because otherwise it overlaps almost always if you're a high level cultivator, since the amount of soulforce can easily get in the thousands.

And for the issue @Zakanard96 reported, mouse scrolling works, but it's still annoying to not have the scrollbar, especially when looking at your perks.

And, well, it's maybe just personal taste, but... I'm not a fan of the new colors for the HP and Lust gauges. They feel a little too eye-catching. So maybe an option to disable those?

Finally, I don't know why, but the font for the main text and the description windows has reset to Arial in the 0.8e. Since it seems like it's not a generalized problems, looking at Zakanard's screenshot, I was wondering if you had any clue as to what is causing that, and how I could fix it? It seems to come from the new version since on 0.8d3 the font is fine.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I have the impression that the mana recovery perk tha i have in ulterior update don't work because i recovered 10pts of mana by hour and i have all of the perk and i have kitsune perk,and also for wrath i can't gain wrath because my character dodge a lot of attack and even when i am hit i don't lose many hp so i can't lauch multiple attack.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Ayane is still calling me "Lady".
:\

Also there's this weird split on the right side of the screen that's irritating to look at.

2y5ZWiL.png

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Text is very small when I type it in and hovering over a button causes the pop-up box to blink rapidly.

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
Yeah, getting the button thing too. Also, when you purify Lethice the text box for the name is under the text for the scene. It still functions right, but formatting is messed up.

97b098e0dd.png

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
No matter how many times I consume Drake's Heart it always says that I now have a Dragon Face and Dragon Fangs even when I've already had that mutation.

When I check the description I only have the fangs, no Dragon face.
It worked after several tries.

Sparda5136

Jun 26, 2017
Everytime I come across a rider as a kitsune it lowers my racial score which affects my intelligence and speed

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I note down all bugs and would work today and tomorrow on as amny of them as I can (while also sparing some time for new stuff to be added).

For HP bar colors instead of disabling it...what other two colors would be good to still show PC it's too low on HP (reason HP bar have two colors) but not causing player to feel it eyes sometimes hurt?

Dragon TF should in theory jsut make PC keeo changing between those two face version (for those that or prefer full dragon or more human-like dragon face).

On shortening Soulforce to SF...I think I can try this change.

@Serathinian what is usualy max cup size your cuntboy reach usualy? And on that right side weird split...that effect of background image been made for diff resolution. SO half of backbgrounds still looks weird while others looks fine. As with other related to UI glitches/bugs it will be worked on for future builds.

Inirias

Mar 10, 2017
Well, for the HP, it's more the green that clashes with the rest of the screen I feel like... I'd say maybe the red as the bar for the current HP and a darker red or a transparent black for the total HP?
And for Lust, it's more the minimum lust for which I preferred the old color.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Will change it and see what testers input would be on new colors.

Aye I forogt meantione progress of new stuff. So as some on discord claimed discovery of dual wield code pieces. So I took out of fringe Dual Wiled system tha stayed there for last six or more months and would make it accessable in near future. Maybe in bug fix version maybe in next proper non-bugfix one version.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Minor cosmetic bug, not seen it do anything actually damaging: encountering tamani in regular forest as futa triggering the "repeat male encounter" causes all text in game to go permanently italic.

Tried looking for the issue in tamaniscene.as, though can't say I found the exact issue for that - i did find an actual issue though. In fact this is present all the way back to vanilla - there seems to be several cases of missing closing tags, or even wrong closing tags for italicized text. It's strange however this hasn't even been an issue until now.
*ex missing italic tag close on line 220, wrong tag close on line 242 on github

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea just how widespread this might actually be, or if it's just there... but as it is, at least encountering tamani is causing it to bug out (for me).

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Uhh... Cuntboy? I'm guessing you meant femboy.
Cup size is zero, flats, because he's male.
His femininity is just 100.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Was that bold text happened after encountering Tamani?

WOuld put as many changes I could and release today or tomorrow bugfixing ver 0.8e2.