CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Could you alter reducto's effect of changing cock thickness so it's not so strong or add in a ratio like system like tIts has?

An item the changes the PC's cock thickness would also be a good idea.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye I write down all reported bugs and willgo fix them in next few days. (And have word or two with testers on discord to somehow still not meantion any of those to me).

For Dragon face/fangs is suppose to have chance switch between them each time PC use dragon TF so PC can pick to have or jsut fangs or whole face (bith versions giving point to score so it's matter which face version is preffered).

Dual Wield is for now kept on backburner for things I want to work on so any perks for dual wield or weapons will be not usable for now (so that perk for dual wield large weapons can be ignored for now since there is no way to have it function without bugs and etc. nor the weapons are accesable outside test menu as some of you noticed looking throu code on github).

@Kharn Does it involve dragon scales been lost or normal scales also could be lost when exploring swamp?

Aside Izma/Izmael button covering Helia button and refering as her in scenes is there any other bug any of you noticed in his content?

Yesterday I worked on making UI slight different looking. Depends on how fixing reported bugs fast would go it would be added or not with next version.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
It happened with Yggdrasil in c3 as well so I'd say its scales, but it might be happening to fur as well.

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
It looks like going to Marae for Minerva's purification is broken, I've been trying for a while and the encounter refuses to proc.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would look for Marae and Minerva purification bug too. For the changing sking type when visiting swamp I'm checking this atm. Izmael/Izma bug for covering Helia button is fixed. For Valeria shwoing up still in GR..I think it's fixed but need some of testers to check it (well after we get new or old ones will reflect on last days lazyness and decide be more serious on testing at least form time to time).

Oh right with work on UI I started spitting Fatigue into Fatigue and Mana bars with spells been mostly now running on using mana (it also now regenerate on it won similary like soulforce).

Physicaldamage

Aug 31, 2015
Hello fellow Xania fans. Im having trouble with cultivation, specifically keeping it. I often have to close my browser as my mac is old and crappy(2012 model) and for some reason that always clears flash mem or something. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but loading saves from the Save to File option does literally nothing. Any suggestions?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Hello fellow Xania fans. Im having trouble with cultivation, specifically keeping it. I often have to close my browser as my mac is old and crappy(2012 model) and for some reason that always clears flash mem or something. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but loading saves from the Save to File option does literally nothing. Any suggestions?

Simple. Stop using browser for flash, at least flash games that are easily downloaded.
Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html and click the "Download the Flash Player projector" relevant to your system. For simpler .swf playing, associate .swf files with the downloaded projector and enjoy.

Reactions: Physicaldamage

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Aye I write down all reported bugs and willgo fix them in next few days. (And have word or two with testers on discord to somehow still not meantion any of those to me).

For Dragon face/fangs is suppose to have chance switch between them each time PC use dragon TF so PC can pick to have or jsut fangs or whole face (bith versions giving point to score so it's matter which face version is preffered).

Dual Wield is for now kept on backburner for things I want to work on so any perks for dual wield or weapons will be not usable for now (so that perk for dual wield large weapons can be ignored for now since there is no way to have it function without bugs and etc. nor the weapons are accesable outside test menu as some of you noticed looking throu code on github).

@Kharn Does it involve dragon scales been lost or normal scales also could be lost when exploring swamp?

Aside Izma/Izmael button covering Helia button and refering as her in scenes is there any other bug any of you noticed in his content?

Yesterday I worked on making UI slight different looking. Depends on how fixing reported bugs fast would go it would be added or not with next version.

The scene with bimbo sophie has not been edited to accommodate izma, and there is no intermediate scene from what I can tell when you turn izmael back to izma. You might want to also add it to the list to make the option available to use de-bimbo on Izmael, though that would require making alternate scenes as well... so it wouldn't be an option at the present since you have other things to work on. Though one thing I would like to see... Is the option to 'poison' the Sand Witchs' milk supply/storage around their alter. That would be entertaining... Having the desert over runned with beefy tanned men with 4 massive balls and 2 gigantic cocks. =w= It would require a shit ton of material though... I'm thinking 1 piece of lecite (or h/e you spell it), 3 bro brews, and maybe some man up beers or incubi drafts.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
On some saves there's no mention of the character's balls in the description outside of size.
It just say "You estimate them to be about x inches across".

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Been writing extra content regarding the twilight grove also finished writing Cum cannon and Milk blast today. Both ability power scales with libido and productivity.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those specials Lia meanitoned are for currently on workshop Cow/Mino races that will get lifting to match other so far changed races. And a way PC can once a fight loose up to 100 lust while making enemy slight more worked up...unless enemy is lust resist abdomination xD

On Izmael things...I not sure if that due to orginal content in Revamp for Izmael not having this fixed or I just...umm overlooked few small details in few less suspicious files. Either way I would make sure for those things brought up so far about him been somehow fixed for 0.8e release.

@Serathinian Does the changes how PC handle gender recognision and masculity/feminity scale now is better or you still see some defects I would need keep working on?

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Those specials Lia meanitoned are for currently on workshop Cow/Mino races that will get lifting to match other so far changed races. And a way PC can once a fight loose up to 100 lust while making enemy slight more worked up...unless enemy is lust resist abdomination xD

On Izmael things...I not sure if that due to orginal content in Revamp for Izmael not having this fixed or I just...umm overlooked few small details in few less suspicious files. Either way I would make sure for those things brought up so far about him been somehow fixed for 0.8e release.

@Serathinian Does the changes how PC handle gender recognision and masculity/feminity scale now is better or you still see some defects I would need keep working on?
I'm trying to find one of the scene where they misgender femboy characters. Although it's calling me a half-fox despite only having a human penis for some reason.

By the way for the Surrender button you should have two options. One to trigger lust related loses and another to trigger losing by combat.

Last edited:

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Nope. Despite being a femboy Ayane is calling me "Lady".

Oh and also...

Oddly enough, there’s no fur on your animalistic muzzle, just golden blonde fur covered with magical tattoo

Wat?

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017
How do I purity the Tainted Bow that I got?

You cannot purify the tainted bow.

There are 7 bows in the game (6 currently available)

Old Bow - Given to the player by Kelt
Tainted Bow - Killing Kelt / Puchased from He'Xin'Dao
Hunter Bow - Purchased from He'Xin'Dao
Light Bow - Purchased from He'Xin'Dao
Long Bow - Purchases from He'Xin'Dao
Warden's Bow - Crafted by Rathuzal (needs item from the World Tree)
Guided Bow - Found in Hidden Cave (not yet released)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'm aware of this Izma/Helia button issue and fixed it so it will be all ok again in 0.8e.

As been said Tainted Bow can't be purified and won't plan to make it possible in future. It's due to fact It's Bow that Kelt have and it's one of reason Kelt get corruted/corupt others (as for why it would be then accesable in He'Xin'Dao aside making other way to get it then killing Kelt - Demon/Devil Soul Cultivators fraction also exist but it wasn't yet introduced officialy).

Guided bow will eventualy moved to be reward from back to back fight ar soul arena with 3 enemies (smth similar like Lethice fight is).

@Serathinian Does your PC have max feminity? Most desc in app giving the same result when feminity is between 91 and 100. And for game to call male with high feminity still as male it need to have no more than 95 feminity. Also yes I can make surrender have two possible choices than only been max lust filling option. For been called half-fox it mean PC fox score was high enough rather than having some specific race cock type.

Should I add Feminity tracker so everyone will know what currtent PC feminity is?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I'm aware of this Izma/Helia button issue and fixed it so it will be all ok again in 0.8e.

As been said Tainted Bow can't be purified and won't plan to make it possible in future. It's due to fact It's Bow that Kelt have and it's one of reason Kelt get corruted/corupt others (as for why it would be then accesable in He'Xin'Dao aside making other way to get it then killing Kelt - Demon/Devil Soul Cultivators fraction also exist but it wasn't yet introduced officialy).

Guided bow will eventualy moved to be reward from back to back fight ar soul arena with 3 enemies (smth similar like Lethice fight is).

@Serathinian Does your PC have max feminity? Most desc in app giving the same result when feminity is between 91 and 100. And for game to call male with high feminity still as male it need to have no more than 95 feminity. Also yes I can make surrender have two possible choices than only been max lust filling option. For been called half-fox it mean PC fox score was high enough rather than having some specific race cock type.

Should I add Feminity tracker so everyone will know what currtent PC feminity is?
That would be a good idea.

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015

Yes, I had femininity maxed out.
It shouldn't matter wether or not my femininity is 100. It's a male character.
The gender should be determined by wether or not the PC has a vagina.
Femininity shouldn't factor into it at all.

As for a tracker I'd recommend having a screen for all of the little details like that.
It'd be nice to know what my current cum and lactation multipliers are as well without using CoCEd.

For cum specifically I'd recommend showing a base number. By that I mean the amount you cum before build up occurs. I found this out via CoCEd by setting "Hours since cum" to 0 so I know the minimum.

I'd also recommend listing things like exact hip/ass ratings or any other number the game usually keeps hidden.

Last edited:

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015

But it already in He'Xin'Dao shop under Soul Arrow.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
You cannot purify the tainted bow.

There are 7 bows in the game (6 currently available)

Old Bow - Given to the player by Kelt
Tainted Bow - Killing Kelt / Puchased from He'Xin'Dao
Hunter Bow - Purchased from He'Xin'Dao
Light Bow - Purchased from He'Xin'Dao
Long Bow - Purchases from He'Xin'Dao
Warden's Bow - Crafted by Rathuzal (needs item from the World Tree)
Guided Bow - Found in Hidden Cave (not yet released)

Where is the World Tree? Guided Bow is released now.

Last edited:

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Ormael I suggest you set up a system to where people can't save edit in perk points. It would prevent 'cheating'.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
@Wicas That...would probably require more effort than is really viable. And honestly, why? Cheaters decide to cheat while legit players play legit, and in a game like this, is there really reason to go through the effort to explicitly try to prevent people cheating? (Not to mention...if perk point cheating was prevented, how would one code in a prevention for just cheating in perks themselves? It would need checks for event added perks, bonus perk points, extra ascension perk points et cetra)

In my opinion, going through the effort of making anti-cheat is not needed until a game has an element added that *need* it to create a stable game flow (like some sort of public leaderboard or actual multiplayer, or if actual game mechanics would break from higher-than-usual numbers) - CoC doesn't really have any such issues.