CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Callu is otter girl that PC can find each few explorations of Lake that can give fish to PC that in turn can be given to Ceani to bribe her to spend some time with PC and not hunt.

Hidden Cave was well accidentaly unlocked dungeon few versions ago. Now it need few last changes to be ready to go.

For Prestige jobs not all of them got all perks for them (by defualt and due to talking with Liadri it's set that each Prestige Job will allow get 3 more perks so for Sentinel there should be still 1-2 more perks).

For kitsune tails I sent msg to aimozg to see if he can see some weirdness in part of code for tail gaining as I not able so far see anything that would be suspicious :(

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I don't understand either the only differenc in terms of kitsune perk in my NG+ and my NG++ it's the kitsune thyroid perk.

knox

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any reason to become a Bimbo in Xianxia or do you still suffer from the 50 int hardcap?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Bimbos get unique dialogue in a number of situations, and also deal additional lust during teases. Additionally, the perk grants a sizable amount of lust resistance, which combined with Xianxia's many lust cap raising perks results in a enormous net lust capacity gain. And you can remove the 50 int hardcap by bringing Rathazul 5 Scholar's teas.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
And also in version 0.8d2 i can't find the perk draconic lungs it's normal?And in magical abiliity i have too many magical ability so the button back don't appeaalong with my capacity lust strike.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Virgilia444 heh the kitsune racial mutation perk again rear it ugly head it seems. Would look if it not messing up stuff too much. About finding Draconic Lungs you mean you can't get this perk or it somehow been lost. It should be buyable for perk point if PC is having 4+ points in dragon score.

@Hardmix898 There are gills body part but it's not yet fully function in this sense it would let PC visit underwater locations. ALso not like I made enough things to see underwater that makes me not so pressed to make underwater exploring possible yet. As for Liadri you may tag her here or go to mods Discord. This link should help you get on server: https://discord.gg/R25MZEx (just remeber server have setting to not let send msg for first 10 minutes after joining so you may see some ppl welcome you without you been able to reply yet)

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Thank you,and for the perk draconin lungs i have 13 point in dragon but the perk don't appear when i want to perk up.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason draconic lungs looks for dragonne score, not dragon. So you pretty much need to be a dragon/cat hybrid for it until it's fixed.

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
@Virgilia444 heh the kitsune racial mutation perk again rear it ugly head it seems. Would look if it not messing up stuff too much. About finding Draconic Lungs you mean you can't get this perk or it somehow been lost. It should be buyable for perk point if PC is having 4+ points in dragon score.

@Hardmix898 There are gills body part but it's not yet fully function in this sense it would let PC visit underwater locations. ALso not like I made enough things to see underwater that makes me not so pressed to make underwater exploring possible yet. As for Liadri you may tag her here or go to mods Discord. This link should help you get on server: https://discord.gg/R25MZEx (just remeber server have setting to not let send msg for first 10 minutes after joining so you may see some ppl welcome you without you been able to reply yet)

So the gill are not ready yet to dive underwater?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Gills can be gained even in unmodded CoC. It's just that despite everyone know that having gills mean PC should technicaly breath underwater there is still needed to add code to make game know that too letting PC explore all flooder/underwater locations. Given it may be disturbing player I decided to make Deep Sea explorable in 0.8e (no worry 0.8d3 should be out in next 72 hours or sooner).

And for Dragonic Lungs...it turns out that at changes to code about perks that resulted in adding perks database check for dragon socre was accidentaly replace dby check for dragonne score - no worry I fixed it right now so in d3 it will be all good again.

As for what I was fooling around...aside some finishing on dragon race reworks and alraune I should have Izmael ready (only need wait till testers will look if it all ok).

Last edited:

BlueRaverFox

Oct 5, 2015
Quick question: Do you plan on adding the Eve Parasite content soon? Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to that, myself.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Eve Parasite isn't fully written yet. When its finished, its going to eventually get into Xianxia unless Eve's writer objects.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Eve Parasite isn't fully written yet. When its finished, its going to eventually get into Xianxia unless Eve's writer objects.
Are you sure? I thought the writer made an announcement saying it was done a few weeks ago.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Hardmix898 That dragon boy will soon make proper entrance with whole dungeon, in which he's living till PC visit. Next one or one after next should be time it will be no more accidentaly unlced but normaly accesable.

For Eva Parasite it been called finished by JiGGy few weeks ago and I will look at gdoc to slowly work on impelmenting it. Maybe in 0.8e or maybe 0.8f but it will get in in next few weeks.

And now something out of different barrel: Xianxia_0.8d3

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Bug report it seems: In latest version (didn't test previous ones for this TF) that it doesn't seem to want to progress past lizard arms transforming for Lizan. Doesn't seem to get face or scale transformations from it since it keeps going back to lizard arms even when I have them.

Edit: Bug report 2.0: Dual Wield (Large) requires Dual Wield which isn't in the data base. Maybe it meant double attack?

Edit 2: Somehow lost scales transformation into human skin again while exploring the swamp. Maybe their stacking on each other since I have a dragon score of 18 at the moment now. Is it intended dragon fangs keep reverting face back to human after getting dragon face?

Last edited:

FelixDracc

Dec 21, 2016
Canada
Bug report: I am assuming this is a bug. I am encountering Valeria in the Glacial rift even though she's already in my camp and I have been keeping her fluids up.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I got dervish job unlocked and only dual wield I see in database was for large weapons.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
When you talk about izmael about 'books', it still refers to him as Izma and refers to him as a her. Since Izmael doesn't care for books anymore would it be possible for Izmael to just give them to the PC for some sort of bribe or by the PC asserting their dominance?

Also since Izmael is sex crazed, male, and already had a dominant streak to begin with when they were Izma. I believe it would be interesting to add in a counter that goes off once a week. IF the PC doesn't fuck Izmael or he doesn't fuck sophie (if that option is even present, I haven't explored everything yet.) then perhaps he gets a bit unhappy and tries to assert him dominance over the PC and usurp them as the alpha and take over the PC's Harem? Or at least something similar. It would require beating him down into submission and fucking him senseless. After occurring twice It should unlock some scenes that involve 'training' him with the help of Ceraph (or w/e name was). As his submission progresses it could potentially unlock more sex scenes, the kind CoC is lacking in all honesty. CoC needs more bondage, of the very kinky variety. You could possibly fuck him in the middle of the camp if you have high corruption, tie him up and let corrupt jojo at him, hook him up to the cock milker at the barn until he begs for mercy (with a chance to have it go crazy on him and increase the size of his balls like it does to the PC), stick a chastity belt on him so he can only use his ass to get off (resulting in some hilarious recurring and repeating scenes that involve the PC witnessing him begging the others at the camp to fuck his ass and possibly ember or someone else plowing him after getting tired of it.), sticking cursed frilly clothing on him that could be acquired from the cock sock shop at the bazaar that doesn't come off, sticking a curse cock sock on him that vibrates randomly and prevents him from cumming unless the PC jacks him off, and I can just keep going... Even if you don't use all this for Izmael's content you can easily use this for other male npcs in the works.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
From some data digging, it seems like Dual Wield exists but is missing a line in the dependencies section of the PerkLib, effectively making it impossible to learn. The perk itself should be possible to add through save editing though but only through minerva by manually adding "DualWield" as a perk.

*ugh...ninja'd while digging xd

@Voidot It's quite likely as you say, it's likely not added as the two weapons needing the dual wield perks is locked behind the ultra-secret-pretty-much-unaccessible xianxia testing menu. They are even clearly tooltipped as "testing purpose" weapons.

Last edited:

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
So I just loaded my save file with 0.8d3 and noticed what some may consider a rather large bug. Helia is just sort of gone. She's not listed under the lovers menu and I know that it's a problem with this release because she's still there when I load the same file using 0.8d2.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
So I just loaded my save file with 0.8d3 and noticed what some may consider a rather large bug. Helia is just sort of gone. She's not listed under the lovers menu and I know that it's a problem with this release because she's still there when I load the same file using 0.8d2.
She's still there, so nothing to really worry about regarding having lost her. Seems a minor flub happened when @Ormael ported Izmael over (forgot to change the button slot used I would guess), so if you have Izma at camp her button overlaps Hel's. Once that's fixed it's all good again.