CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
  • When i do a training with kindra and i think i am at almost 30 she say to my PC“Not bad you’re hitting the center as you should. We can move on to step two tomorrow, I expect you to be ready.”We must do something in particulea for passing to step 2?My PC has 150+ speed and 120+ int.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I want a npc who's has a fetish for muscle growth. She's a 5'7ft succubus with H-cup breasts she has large bat like wings with a 10 in clit

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
I would look into that bug of gaining 9th tail at forest/camp shrine and that issues of game with recognizing girls, boys, lady boys, manly girl, etc. Should also fix at once Seraph issue with them.

I can't even get past 6 tails on my level 29 character, even got the Star Sphere. I get the blank message when I try to meditate at the forest shrine and nothing happens with fox or mystic jewels.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@cazadore It may be problem with chrome that have not set always alowing to use flash work in settings.

@HemiRobo 7th tai req. 140+ int and 30+ lvl. The 36 lvl/160 int and 42 lvl/180 int for two last tails. For balnk screen...it should jsut use normal meditation so this is bug I would work to deal with.

@Virgilia444 Aaa.... that slight error on my part as this msg shuld show when training reached 45 pts from Kindra training (or in general 145/250). Fixed it for next version. As for advancing (for real tis time to 2nd stage) your PC need to have 50 pts in training form Kindra (150/250).

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@sairus323 Body Cultivator effects: +1 armor, +2 unarmed, +25 max HP, +0.5% HP regeneration in combat (+1% outside combat)
Flesh Body: Apprentice Stage effects: +2 armor, +4 unarmed, +50 max HP (gained each time PC gets one of these perks: Soul Apprentice, Soul Personage, Soul Warrior)

When you're in main camp menu you by going to Camp Actions submenu you can find there button named Changelog. There you will usualy find effects of new added perks with req. to get those perks.

For thing with -kin that Nyseron reported I will look into. I think I made change some times ago to not make this -kin part show at akward times...well maybe I do not done it well enough yet to solve this issue.

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Hey is anyone else having an issue where after buying the tool box and using it for the part where the PC draws out their plans for the cabin that the game acts like you don't have it any more even though you do?

Edit: I managed to find a work around for this glitch. What you need to do is use the corruption of champions save editor (CoCEd) with the xml file that you get from the CoC revampted mod. Whenever you need to collect or purchase supplies go into the key items section of the save editor and activate the tool box, but when ever you need to build something go to the same place and deactivate the tool box.

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Yea kin is a issue thatl need fix we aware of it.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@csg608893 You mean game telling PC about lacking toolbox or showing msg of not having toolbox bought and due to that not allowing building structures?

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
@csg608893 You mean game telling PC about lacking toolbox or showing msg of not having toolbox bought and due to that not allowing building structures?
Basically what has happened is that I did the camp actions for building the cabin until it mentions that I need an axe. I go to tel'adere carpentry shop buy the toolbox, and then return to the camp. I go to camp actions and click the build cabin button so that I can see the resources that I need. At first I get a blank screen then click again and get the scene where the PC draws out the plans to build the cabin. I then press the button again and I get the message that says that I'm missing the toolbox despite the fact that the key items list in my inventory screen still says that I have the toolbox, and CoCEd also saying that I have the toolbox.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok thx for that - would speed up finding and solving this issue.

On side note - if any of you was hoping for see some more from that huge orca girl at beach it's good news - she got her talk options yesterday and for today I lan add her date options (and since it's mareth we all know how this date will end, right?)
As for Beach...I found way to make it fit lore of "all water by the power of grey sku...err I mean demons magic is kept in clouds" - the explanation is meantioned in one of Ceani talks named... "Sea". That also mean Beach was moved now to it final spot on explore menu. If I manage we could also get new lcation "Caves" that would then be hub to find elemental themed areas (yes that will move Glacial Rift and Vulcanic Crag form main explore to caves explore discovery event) and have up to 4 possibe enemeis some been new some old ones with slight better stats: ants, mindbreakers, huge mushrooms that would probably be not sexable and tentacle beasts.

@Liadri Mind to show pic of those shroom enemies? xD

Marek

Apr 12, 2017
Hello everyone, i'm new here. Great Mod with even greater TFs, it only needs some polish regarding bugs. There is one thing i'm curious about, why is the Racial Score of Half Goo so high (it never droped under lvl 2, lvl 3 is normal)? It seems impossible to go Human again if you experiment with some transformations. Hummus Item should make you Human again, but it increases Half Goo in Racial Score (up to lvl 4). In the Description of Appearance stand:

Appearance
You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 7 foot 0 inch tall female half goo-girl, with a thin, soft body. You are currently wearing your spider-silk armor, spider-silk bra and spider-silk panties and using your wizard’s staff as a melee weapon, heavy crossbow as range weapon. In your hair is fox hairpin. Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, olive skin. It has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full, pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your very long, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well.
You have a humanoid shape with the usual body, arms, hands, and fingers. You have flared thighs that swell out under your trim waistline, and your big, slappable butt fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.
You have two well-rounded breasts, each supporting one 0.2-inch nipple. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.
You have a slick cooter, with a 0-inch clit. Moisture gleams in your snatch.
You have one asshole, placed between your butt-cheeks where it belongs.

The Description let it looks like you are human without any indication about Goo at all, i tried working with CoCEd but it have some problems with the Description afterwards, like drider legs stayed in the Appearance but not in CoCEd. One last thing is i copied the Racial Score where Human should be at max (through Hummus):

Current racial scores (and bonuses to stats if applicable):
Alicorn: 0
Half Bee-morph: 0
Bunny-morph: 0
Cat-morph: 0
Centaur: 0
CHIMERA: 1
Cow-morph: 1
Deer-morph: 0
Half Succubus/Incubus: 0
Dog-morph: 0
Dragon: 0
Dragonne: 0
Echidna: 0
Ferret-morph: 0
Half Fox: 0
GARGOYLE: 0
Goblin: 0
Half Goo: 4 (+40 max Tou, -20 max Spe, +40 max Lib)
Gorgon: 0
GRAND CHIMERA: 0
Half Harpy: 0
Horse-morph: 0
HUMANITY: 23 (+55 max Str / Tou / Spe / Int / Lib)
INTERNAL CHIMERICAL DISPOSITION: 2 (+10 max Str, +10 max Tou, +10 max Spe, +10 max Int, +10 max Lib)
Kangaroo-morph: 0
Half Kitsune: 0
Half Lizard-morph: 0
Half Manticore: 0
Minotaur: 0
Mantis-morph: 0
Mouse-morph: 0
Phoenix: 0
Pig-morph: 1
Plant-morph: 1
Raccoon-morph: 0
Rhino-morph: 0
Half Salamander: 0
Satyr: 0
Scorpion-morph: 0
Scylla: 2
Half Shark-morph: 0
Siren: 1
Half Spider-morph: 0
Wolf girl/boy: 0
Unicorn: 0
Half Yeti: 2

I never used Wet Cloth from Goo-Girls at any Point. Does the Chimerical Disposition affect Racial Score? Any help or tips regarding back to Human is greatly appreciated. And sorry for the big block of text.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Its entirely possible that preparations for goo girl update (and monster girls in general) might make feminine characteristics give false positives for a nonhuman score. If you were to reduce your feminimity or perhaps reduce wetness of your vag, it would probably shift you back to being internally recognized as human.

Also, certain monster-dwellers drop a new material for a rath armor better than spidersilk. Just saying. Its a rareish drop tho, so will likely require some effort farming.

Reactions: Marek

HemiRobo

Oct 12, 2015
@HemiRobo 7th tai req. 140+ int and 30+ lvl. The 36 lvl/160 int and 42 lvl/180 int for two last tails. For balnk screen...it should jsut use normal meditation so this is bug I would work to deal with.

I'm level 33 with 165 INT, still can't get beyond six tails. I wonder if it has to do with the Meditation bug?

Was the Gargoyle TF implemented yet?

I think its still being proofread.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Was the Gargoyle TF implemented yet?
Its still being worked on. Its far more complex under the hood than any existing TFs we have so far. Theres also the rest of the update its supposed to come with...

Marek

Apr 12, 2017
I tried your tip and it works perfectly. But Half Goo stays at lvl 3 none-the-less, i wonder why. But that is more curiosity then anything else.

Edit:
@HemiRobo Dont forget the Fox Juwel you need 3 of them. Tried self meditation, didnt worked for me. Shrine in deep forest did.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Marek It's how goo score relay on using totaly human body part so yes it would stay at above 0 pts. I think with next one change to goo race (one was 1-2 versions ago but Liadir make new x-pack for goo race so since they not yet included in metamorph menu I can roll this addition), I would lock granting points to goo score under some specificaly goo version of cbody part so parts like human face that would give point will not give it untill CP got something goo like goo hair or other body part specificaly called goo...smth.

Internal Chimerism substract from Humanity (as Liadri said that even internal mutations will cause PC been less of pur human) so that why your humanity score was 2 pts below max.

@HemiRobo For more that 6 tails PC must choice path of either enlighted kitsune (using fox jewel when meditating in forst shrine or in camp shrine if PC would finish building it and put taoth statue there that can be stolen from forest shrine or bought as copy form tel'adre jewelery shop) or corrupted kitsune by using mystic jewel.

As Zavos said about new material it soon may be moved to intended place of farming - Caves - but I not sure if Caves area will come out in 0.8d or 0.8e.

@Nyseron Gargoyle TF will make PC have locked out all bodypart changes form all TF items on top of adding system similar to goo race of feeding on specific substance to survive. As Zavos said it would look simple on outside but all code needed to make it work smooth is not so easy to make but I slowly progressing on this so in few months it should be out. As for proofreading it was done some time ago so only thing is left now is add it to code and test to make sure none bigger or smaller bugs happens.

csg608893

Nov 2, 2016
Has anyone else noticed that testicle descriptions seem to get screwed up by the kistune tattoo part of the fox jewel TF? I think this might be because testicle description is also affected by the PCs skin.

Attachments

• Pre Kitsune Tattoo.png
    Pre Kitsune Tattoo.png
    977.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Post Kitsune Tattoo.png
    Post Kitsune Tattoo.png
    977.7 KB · Views: 19

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think noone noticed it so you would be first. And I will add it to the list to fix things. Thx for the bug report.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
@Ormael For the next release will yo be adding the change kitty made from his mode to your own?

Also I'll get back on the Volcanic Titan when I can... A LOT of shit has been happening school wise.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
I don't know if this is a bug: From half kitsune, I have 355 max int stats, to full kitsune and I just got to 400 max int stats only.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Wicas I will wait few weeks beofre adding them. Not wanna do it too soon allowing it to be exclusive to Revamp for slight longer.
And it's on about Vulcanic Titan. I would wait.

@ryuyousuke it shuld add 40 to max spe and 50 to max int so look if it happened and if it indeed is as you said with less stats gained let me know (preferably with meantiong if aside becoming full kitsune smth else changed if you remember).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Some bug been fixed (lack of balls for tattoed skin variant that need to mroe tests to be sure if it not borkd again), then Ceani works and some work on Prestige Jobs. I know I kinda jumping lately over varius parts but I will try work on less diverse things today/tomorrow xD