CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Week or two more I would wait to let people enjoy Revamp with Izmael as excusive there then I will add it to Xianixa too.

On progress: New perk to make possible attack 6 times with bow, rework on how venom work for races tht got it, perk that wil allow apply a little of said venom on arrow tips. And a little bit QoL, bug fixing work like this balls desc thing when PC got tattoed skin.

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hey Spike. Enjoying recent builds or you see something that need improvement or bugfixing in them?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Pilgrim's Bounty and Elven Bounty are both missing from the ascension list.
Other holiday perks are probably also not there.

I'll be posting a huge list of bugs and typos in a bit here.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I fairy certain that most of holiday perks should been on the list to perm perks at ascension. But I may be wrong.

Would also look at list of bugs and typos. It's always good to ave something to fix...I think.

@Spike razor There would be few new perks in new build. As for other things...it would be truly lewd things...scene with hand holding ;)

Todya was day mostly spent on archery changes and making new dungeon that is for months in code closer to state of been ready to be opened for PC's.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I fairy certain that most of holiday perks should been on the list to perm perks at ascension. But I may be wrong.

Would also look at list of bugs and typos. It's always good to ave something to fix...I think.

@Spike razor There would be few new perks in new build. As for other things...it would be truly lewd things...scene with hand holding ;)

Todya was day mostly spent on archery changes and making new dungeon that is for months in code closer to state of been ready to be opened for PC's.
That's good to hear

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
  • The scene where you unlock He'Xin'Dao is littered with typos. Here's a corrected version.
  • On XIANXIA difficulty the first imp you encounter is virtually impossible to beat without saving and loading your last save until you gain access to the Lake and get the Beautiful Sword
I'll have more later. BTW, I'd like a way to transfer piercing perks to the next playthrough since they cost me 1,000 gems for each upgrade.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I built the Shrine at my camp but I don't know how to use it.
Even worse, meditation at the original shrine doesn't work anymore.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
First imp fight at Xainxia diff setting is unbeateable due to his too high dmg or lust dmg output? Also for beating him is his max HP or max Lust bar more troiblesome?

When Shrine is built in camp PC need to have own star pshere and getting taoth idol either by stealing from forrest shrine or buying copy form tel'adre jeweler. On bugs would take a look tday or tomorrow.

I would naturaly use correction form gdoc you made. On piercing: I would talk with other peple working on mod either xianxia or revamp on our discord. Piercing seems like one of rare gem sinks from orginal unmodded version of CoC.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
First imp fight at Xainxia diff setting is unbeateable due to his too high dmg or lust dmg output? Also for beating him is his max HP or max Lust bar more troiblesome?

When Shrine is built in camp PC need to have own star pshere and getting taoth idol either by stealing from forrest shrine or buying copy form tel'adre jeweler. On bugs would take a look tday or tomorrow.

I would naturaly use correction form gdoc you made. On piercing: I would talk with other peple working on mod either xianxia or revamp on our discord. Piercing seems like one of rare gem sinks from orginal unmodded version of CoC.

Mainly lust output.

Aside from the Imp problem the game is still pretty easy.
I noticed that the difficulty settings just increase HP and damage percentages for enemies.
Would it be impossible to implement a custom difficulty where the players input the numbers themselves?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah I not made much work into make it much different than make numbers higher. For setting numbers manualy I think it could be made thou then difficulty will be indeed custom set.

As for imp does beating him by teasing helping? Game easy aside first imp diff when PC not have B. Sword. Ouch I would need still go back to adjust weakest imp to not be that super high entry point wall that later turn into flat surface :/

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Yeah I not made much work into make it much different than make numbers higher. For setting numbers manualy I think it could be made thou then difficulty will be indeed custom set.

As for imp does beating him by teasing helping? Game easy aside first imp diff when PC not have B. Sword. Ouch I would need still go back to adjust weakest imp to not be that super high entry point wall that later turn into flat surface :/

You can beat the Imp with tease but only with your tease level at two or higher.
So I still need to reload my saves until I can grind somewhere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Aye I would make new lust attack he use to deal less lust dmg while not keeping other imps that are higher lvl-ed so weak with lust attack xD

I...quesssing I will try make it 2x weaker maybe even slight more. And at same time try make higher lvl imps deal more dmg since all of them using the same quite not impresive unless in highest diff setting lsut attck of base imp.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I still get that Fenrir glitch. It changes me into a Winter Wolf every time I load and Fenrir accuses me of throwing his gift away.

Also black chitins and green gel sell for way more.
I'm guessing you upped the item value to prevent people from using the Benoit(e) exploit.
Except now you have two very common materials selling for high prices.

Last edited:

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I can neither use the forest shrine nor the one I built even after putting the statue at the camp shrine.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Is there a point to the camp shrine if neither shrine can be used with fox gems for tails 2-6 & 8?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor We got few new gods like Fenrir sealed in collar or incomming dragon god that PC may meet and try fight. Or you mean smth like Marae or Fera that is god npc that PC can have mroe interactins that with Fenrir or Taoth?

@Nyseron Does this glitch happening with freshly made save with 0.8b/c/c2 build or it's for some older one save that was made wth build many version ago?

Yes I made them cost more to stop from been exploitable Benoit. It does drop too often form enemies? Would talk to testers if they noticed those two materials drop too often for they new price.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
@Spike razor We got few new gods like Fenrir sealed in collar or incomming dragon god that PC may meet and try fight. Or you mean smth like Marae or Fera that is god npc that PC can have mroe interactins that with Fenrir or Taoth?

@Nyseron Does this glitch happening with freshly made save with 0.8b/c/c2 build or it's for some older one save that was made wth build many version ago?

Yes I made them cost more to stop from been exploitable Benoit. It does drop too often form enemies? Would talk to testers if they noticed those two materials drop too often for they new price.

It's a very old save that's been ascended multiple times.
I ascended again shortly after posting this.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Could you try check if it happens in you would make new one save? It could be merely some glitch left after one of changes in past builds that created this specific glitch.

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
Here's a thought... Why not add hidden boss encounters to some areas?
Like a slime queen/mother?
Wild male sharks (beach), that when lost to enough times can result in a bad depending on how they lose. Either being eaten.... or by becoming the shark's cum dump.

Other Ideas:
(bog)
Parasitic moss that slowly overtakes the PC's body in a course of a week and immobilizes them, while emitting chemicals that turn them into a lust crazed maniac. It would also greatly lower their lust resistance and increase the amount of lust they gain over time. Sexual activity would also accelerate its growth. Removing it would either require Jojo's help, Rathuzal's (sorry if I misspelled it) or some other npc down the road.
A cat morph of sorts that's literally is a stoner.... (cat nip, no one has made that joke yet... xD) That sells rare ingredients/plants that he collects. I would also give him the ability to control plants with some sort of magic (Hits HARD, and multiple times but is weak against lust attacks). Maybe a possible... 'cure' for a corrupted Marae, or assistance in helping Marae gain more power/strength.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Boss encounters are thoughts we got flowing around in team working on new ideas. For slime queen/mother I think Liadir may quie fast make it as she fond of this type of enemies ^^

There will be semi hidden boss soon added that will possible badend PC...well smashing to pulp with it clawed hand do count, right?

For that Parasitic moss in case PC became immobilized without any npc that can help it would be treated as bad end?

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Sorry if this issue is/ was already told, but the new perk "Hexa Attack" doesn't work at all.
It only does a single attack and still uses the damage reduction, the other perks related to it ( "Double Attack" for example) isn't working either.

ryuyousuke

Feb 10, 2016
I know this sound a little pushy but it's a weak already. >v< I really am waiting for the revamp content to get here...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@cody_NomaD To make use of any multi melee attacks perks player must got or to perks page and there to subpage named "Melee Opt". In thsi submenu you can choose how many times PC shoudl attack. Keep only in mind that in case PC would normaly attack 6 times but not have enough fatigue for that will be attacking only once till recover in any way enough fatigue to attack 6 times again. Also during fight there will be button in middle of bottom row called "M/R Options" that would allow access the same menu as from perk page during combat.

@ryuyousuke 0.8d should probably came near end of the month or on the begining of May. Aside Izmael anything else you interested to be imported from recent RFevamp release builds?

On dev note: Starter to reworking naga race since I already touched and changed how all possible venom for any ingame race works. We would have let call it base race named Naga and three that are sort of evolution of it. One is current exisitng Gorgon that will be like Naga slight...upgraded with adding partial scales, snake eyes or snake ears body parts. Two others are more or less winged versions of naga with either harpy like or dragon like traits mixed with base naga traits.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pablo, Anzu and Izmael was all male npc's added with those updates. The town ruins scavenging and lvl 2 and 3 rings.

Who want harpy or dragon nagas? If testers not find many bugs those two new race options will be possible to attain by PC.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Pablo, Anzu and Izmael was all male npc's added with those updates. The town ruins scavenging and lvl 2 and 3 rings.

Who want harpy or dragon nagas? If testers not find many bugs those two new race options will be possible to attain by PC.
I did a Dragon Naga once.
I called him "Quetzalcoatl". That's a really long name for a race though.