CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So I was working n bugs reported here fixed. And yet to check discord to see feedback form testers so...I keep thumbs it will be all at least partialy ficxed if nto all so I can do other stuff...like Seratian issue solve for good. Or rework buffs/magic bolt.

For naga there is gdc made by Liadri but for gorgon it's my chara so as usual...I write smth and putting in code right away not using gdoc to store it before adding. I really think I need start using gdoc so qc-ers can check it before I add it lol.

Reactions: Agrok

chaincat

Mar 30, 2016
So, am I supposed to gain and lose fire affinity every hour? It kinda floods the text box every time I rest...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Its a bug, and fixes are already being attempted on test builds. Fix should make it to public build sooon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Titan grip working on large weapons but mutliattacks not affect how many tiems PC will swing large weapons. But in next build will be perk to allow attack more than once with large weapons. Also 0.8d with fixes would be released in this week still.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Crossbows even if PC got perks up to 5th attack will only shoot max 3 times. So it's not so much of bug than intended thing. A little bit due to balancing bow that can pretty much scale ad infinity with dmg but req. inversting inrising speed for that vs crossbow that have set atk value that can't rise much and is set to be at decent value (plus all corssbows have only bonus accuracy effect while bows usualy have negative acuracy bonus).

Soon simialry thing will be for multi melee attacks when large weapons will be able to strike more than once so when PC would have perks to allow up to 4 hits it will only hit 2-3 times instead.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
ah, I see, might wanna put that into the tool tip so it doesn't confuse people and they start to wonder why their perk seemingly isn't doing anything

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tooltip foroptions at multi attacks screen. The one when PC can choose how amny attack should be made per turn?

Gilliam

Apr 7, 2017
I've tried searching through the thread and haven't had any luck on finding the answer to my question, but are your stats and level supposed to reset when you ascend after the Stronghold?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As Liadri said. Xianxia version of ascension resetting all things on PC aside things that PC bought in ascension menu with ascension perk points. More easier to make new NG tiers added than approach Revamp have of adding 30 lvl to enemies (and fixed for all enemeis bonuses to hp and etc.).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Ryii I take even use of Whirlwind physical special not making those fights any easier?

Some new option(s) for large/heave weapon users are tested now inbetween bugfixing of 0.8c so possible some of those will be released with next build. WHich should be out in next few days (then I hopefully will not need to make one mroe bug fixing patch and work on finsihing reork of races/metamorph perk pool of unlockable mutations).

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
Has everyone thought of more gauntlet like weapons? I mean bare fists are fun to use but we need more hand to hand combat

Reactions: Kesil

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor Yeah there will be more hand to hand type of wepaon. For now due to not having fist multi attacks those two weapons would be treated similary like rapier when it come to mutliattacks.

And after short discussion on discord with fellow members that helping me making mod I come to decision to put new build today. Mostly it's bugfixing but I do put in some few more things. Namely 4 new perks with 2 been in code already (those who checked in last week github for mod noticed update to code and some things that are in it but not enabled to be used normaly).

First are two perks that been around for few...months...actualy since moment I put multi melee attacks option. If some of you thought why there is 5 attacks per turn with bow but only 4 with melee weapons you were right...there was more in store here. So now all fans of rapiers and all similar weapons can enjoy smacking enemies not 4 but 5 or even 6 times per round. As long your PC got fatigue for that.

Other two perks...well some here above (3 posts above this one ^^) said that heavy weapon aka 2h aka large weapons felt slight on loosing end when PC wielding rapier can slash 4 time (now 6) when they PC's wielding BFSword need always swing once. Yup now you can swing it 2 or ever 3 times per round. Reason it not gonna go up to 6 times it's because large weapons have better base atk so allwoing 6 swings will make melee non-large wepaon build less attractive than large one mutliattack build. So yeah it's all about balance between builds for non-lare and large one weapons.

Xianxia_0.8c2

Last edited:

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@Spike razor Yeah there will be more hand to hand type of wepaon. Forn now due to not having fist multi attacks those two weapons would be treated similary like rapier when it come to mutliattacks.

And after short discussion on discord with fellow members that helping em amking mod I come to decision to put new build today. Mostly it's bugfixing but I do put in some few more things. Namely 4 new perks with 2 been in code already (those who checked in last week github for mod noticed update to code and some things that are in it but not enabled to be used normaly).

First are two perks that been around for few...months...actualy since moment I put multi melee attacks option. If some of you thought why there is 5 attacks per turnwith bow but only 4 with melee weapons you were right...there was mroe in store here. So now all fans of rapiers and all similar weapons can enjoy smacking enemies not 4 but 5 or even 6 times per round. As long your PC got fatigue for that.

Other two perks...well some here above (3 posts above this one ^^) said that heavy weapon aka 2h aka large weapons felt slight on loosing end when PC wielding rapier can slash 4 time (now 6) when they PC's wielding BFSword need always swing once. Yup now you can swing it 2 or ever 3 times per round. Reason ti not gonna go up to 6 times it's because large weapons have better base atk so allwoing 6 swings will make melee non-large wepaon build less attractive than large one mutliattack build. So yeah it's all about balance between builds for non-lare and large one weapons.

Xianxia_0.8c2
Also how can fight corrupted Marae? She won't fight me even after I beat the final boss

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
"You began your journey as a human, but gave that up as you explored the dangers of this realm. You are a 9 foot 3 inch tall femboy dragon-girl, with a waif-thin body, and soft, forgiving flesh."

lol wut

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There would be some one or more Grey Spells in near future Spike.

That probably one of ess common case when your PC fit desc of femboy Nyseron.

TheGreatPotato49

Jul 3, 2016
There is still a bug with kitsune shrine you can build it now but when you try to get 9 tails it shows a blank page this applies to both shrines

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
There would be some one or more Grey Spells in near future Spike.

That probably one of ess common case when your PC fit desc of femboy Nyseron.
Yeah, I was doing a girly boy but the game kept calling me a girl.
Not really the same thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I would look into that bug of gaining 9th tail at forest/camp shrine and that issues of game with recognizing girls, boys, lady boys, manly girl, etc. Should also fix at once Seraph issue with them.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Amily is sitting in the left corner. Naturally, she’s a little shy about her modest breasts.

I gave her Succubi milk. She has DD cups.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah it's just Liadri that decide to not make versin when Amily breast get bigger due to feeding her with succ milk. I think few of npc's in hot spirng scenes could have few smal variants especialy when said NPC can be changed with items that PC can give him/her.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
A minor bug report but the new version don't recognize the adjective given by the body lotion and instead it has the word null.And also you must train how many time with kindra for completed her training?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Finished details on Chi Chi technique scroll shops. All thats missing is implementation. Will write more details about the sunken city today afternoon.

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Each training with her add 5 pts so to get to 150 needed at least 30 training. Plus PC could take slight longer due to need to have 150+ spe, 120+ int to porgress to second part of training and 200+ spe, 150+ int to move into third section of training.

@Virgilia444 Is it any specific skin type like parital fur/scales or it happened to you with any skin type?