CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Alraune still around I think 1-2 updates away after nearest one public build - but it's at least not TBA date (at worst 2-3 months - in reality few weeks at best I think).

Reactions: Agrok

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would look int this issue Nyser. For a moment I thougth it was that lack of text in one of building phase.

On typical progress: added almost whole Kindra archery training scenes. Still need to fully implement two specials gained in this training.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ceani romance is started. Only missing 2 more scenes and I can add more on her lover option perhaps even a battle follower part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ormael

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I've permed so many perks there's no room on the page. Selecting perm perks in Ascension forces me to close flash.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor Then you need encourage mroe Liadri as she atm writing each day something for Ceani (that this 11 feet tall with well trained as for orca body gal name is). Gotta admit her "accidental" tip part to make PC fall with face between her pillows is truly hilarious (no that wil not be in 0.8c - only Ceani training to give other way to lear archery skill aside Kelt).

@Nyseron I think this pics should give you higher hopes for next build:
upload_2017-3-31_16-42-13.png upload_2017-3-31_16-42-34.png upload_2017-3-31_16-42-52.png

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@Spike razor Then you need encourage mroe Liadri as she atm writing each day something for Ceani (that this 11 feet tall with well trained as for orca body gal name is). Gotta admit her "accidental" tip part to make PC fall with face between her pillows is truly hilarious (no that wil not be in 0.8c - only Ceani training to give other way to lear archery skill aside Kelt).

@Nyseron I think this pics should give you higher hopes for next build:
View attachment 4016 View attachment 4017 View attachment 4018
Right right!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nyseron Yes it should be quite soon. Less than week away. And probably will have some bugs that wasn;t tracked due to me been too kind at testers and then rushing madly to close dev work on builds before making public version. So almost typical thing for each version.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
No worries, mate. Bugs are expected. Even hundreds of devs working round the clock on a AAA title for a few years cannot push something out without shit going tits up somewhere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah some bugs will happen anyway. And so yesterday evening/night I fixed bug with melee multiattacks with large weapons due to one of testers note. Then new ascension rare perk was not woring well so another one place where I fixed it.

Ahh yeah: Natural Metamorph - it's that new costing 30 asc points rare asc perk. It giving from the start Genetic Memory and Metamorph perks. Still using tf items to unlck metamorph option is need to be done manualy. But maybe in future similary to perming someof perks those unlocked body parts may be permable too.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I maxed out my corruption tolerance and found another bug.

When I go to the Town Ruins with 25+ corruption after having met Amily it doesn't play the scene where she freaks out. You just get the scene saying you felt like you were being watched. If you drop your corruption you can find her again. No, she wasn't pregnant at the time either.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Do you remember what text was showed at time she was hidding when your PC had too high corruption?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Do you remember what text was showed at time she was hidding when your PC had too high corruption?
The text that says you felt someone watching you.

In the normal game you get that text if you're already corrupted and search the Ruins.
If you meet Amily and then search the Ruins while corrupted then Amily runs away and her
Pure route is permanently locked off. After that, regardless of corruption, you get that text.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I heard there was some anniversary today. Something like this thread turning full year old in a few hours from now. So let celebrate it with this:

Xianxia_0.8c

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Every time I try to cast any form of FoxFire it says I'm too tired.
Even with my fatigue at 0.

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
Every time I try to cast any form of FoxFire it says I'm too tired.
Even with my fatigue at 0.
that's because foxfire is using your soulforce as well as fatigue, and doesn't have text stating that you're lacking enough soulforce so it defaults to the "you're too tired to do this".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I made general text been used to tell PC lack fatigue or soulforce without been special one telling that PC is too tired/lack soulforce to cast fox fire.

Should I made those two diff texts depends what PC lack to cast to make it less confusing?

Also today morning I realize I not added this to changelog:
-Fox fire specials use now both fatigue and soulforce to be casted.

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
How to increase the maximum number of Stones/Nails/Wood you can carry? I already have the toolbox and i can't buy another one.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zakanard96 After PC got toolbox it's poissibe to buy nailbox and then build wood and stones storages at camp - all 3 things will rise all materials storage spaces.

@Ryii Only Fox fire (any version of it would be draining both fatigue and soulforce). We dissscusing with Liadri possiblity to make Illusion and Terror work similary with using two diff casting resources.

For gym bug you mean having msg to be unable to train despite having 0 fatigue?

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
I have some bug to report,my pc is half salamander and every hour my pc gain and lose the perk fire resistance

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok would look into it today or tomorrow. Supposely something about gaining this perk from both salamander or phoenix race may be villain here.

@Zakanard96 No he should be able sell you nailbox whenyou got toolbox so this is also bug. Would look around same time I will sit to work ut bug with fire affinity.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
Ok would look into it today or tomorrow. Supposely something about gaining this perk from both salamander or phoenix race may be villain here.

@Zakanard96 No he should be able sell you nailbox whenyou got toolbox so this is also bug. Would look around same time I will sit to work ut bug with fire affinity.
I actually ran into a Phoenix in the Volcanic Crag despite not having met Helia yet.
The combat description mentions Helia explicitly.

On the Ascension screen it lists a bunch of Perm Perks I don't have.
Clicking on them doesn't give me the perk (Which is fair) but every time I do it costs points.