CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
@Zakanard96 No he should be able sell you nailbox whenyou got toolbox so this is also bug. Would look around same time I will sit to work ut bug with fire affinity.

That's unfortunate... i was really into seeing the new added content ç_ç
Also, i don't know if this has already been found, but whenever you go on the ''wood storage'' when you try to build, you get stuck at a blank page and you can only go back to the camp menu.

15c3ms.jpg

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
When I was training with Kindra, her affection point didn't rise up. I don't want to fight her cause she kept beating me.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I tried playing a Salamander and for some reason I keep gaining and losing the Fire Affinity perk.
A perk that is also missing from the Perm Perk list.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm pretty sure fire affinity is meant to represent a racial resistance to fire & weakness to frost. If so, its not supposed to be permable

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You can perm other racial traits.
Other racial traits are purely positive. Racial affinities grant resistance to one element, but also a weakness to another element. This could be contradictory with a racial affinity to frost.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh boy so I would be in the end need to not spand agian some time on 0.8d and jsut use it as way to fix bugs.

@Nyseron I'm fairy sure that perks related to getting mroe dmg form one elemental dmg and less form other like existing atm perks for slamanaders and yeti/fenrir are not made as permable. Let wait a bit and I would think if those should be included too in perm perks menu, ok?

Do you remeber which perk it was that it showed on perm perks menu that was possible to click and not having any othe reffect than loosing asp perk points?

@Spike razor You mean that nun npc named Scylla or scylla enemy? First is meet at Bar in Tel'Adre after finishfing factory dungeon (90% sure it's factory and not other place) and the other one is not yet added to the game.

@Hardmix898 Kindra affection not have much use atm so you not need to worry about it been low. But I would look into that thing of trainign with her not granting affection too.

@Zakanard96 I would look in next 1-2 days into this bug with building wood storage.

Reactions: Agrok

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
A bug I've encountered is the growing another tail via meditating at the kitsune shrine with a fox jewel not triggering instead, I'm getting a blank screen.

Attachments

• Shrine2.PNG
    Shrine2.PNG
    724.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Shrine1.PNG
    Shrine1.PNG
    802.5 KB · Views: 5

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Spike razor Yu need peppers that Heelhounds drop to get tf's till PC is midnight black furred dog-morph. Eventualy for been pregnant with hellhound pup for pc's with womb. I'm certain that two ways to meet him.

@monhold would look into this thing. Was it at any specific tail gained like always at gaining 4th tail or generaly when using medidtae to gain new tail?

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
@Nyseron I'm fairy sure that perks related to getting mroe dmg form one elemental dmg and less form other like existing atm perks for slamanaders and yeti/fenrir are not made as permable. Let wait a bit and I would think if those should be included too in perm perks menu, ok?

Do you remeber which perk it was that it showed on perm perks menu that was possible to click and not having any othe reffect than loosing asp perk points?

All perks were visible and clicking on a perk I didn't have made me lose points.

By the way, I tried out the Hot Springs as a female Hermaphrodite but the game treated me as male.
Not only was the female bath scene locked off but in the "Peeping Tom" scene I'm referred to as "him".

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yay more bugs to fix. No it's good that I know about them so not feel bad Nyseron.

Also yesteday I only worked to add new preset for PC. It comes with new armor, shield and ring item atm only exclusive to this preset.

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
While I'm on the hotsprings thing I have to say I'm disappointed by how short the description of the peeping tom orgy scene is.
I'd like to know what each female follower is doing.

Same with the female breast comparison orgy scene, it's really vague and doesn't give me a good idea of what was going on.
There's not much point to an orgy when there's no details.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I will tell Liadri that scenes at hot spring are dissappoinint short... I hope she will find joy to make them loooonger ones. As noted it was Liadri who wrote both stuff for hot springs and kitsune shrine in camp. So about content it's her who can help improve. I can only work on making it all work without bugs/glitches.

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
@monhold would look into this thing. Was it at any specific tail gained like always at gaining 4th tail or generaly when using medidtae to gain new tail?[/QUOTE]
the 2nd one, meditating to gain new tail

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
@Spike razor Yu need peppers that Heelhounds drop to get tf's till PC is midnight black furred dog-morph. Eventualy for been pregnant with hellhound pup for pc's with womb. I'm certain that two ways to meet him.

@monhold would look into this thing. Was it at any specific tail gained like always at gaining 4th tail or generaly when using medidtae to gain new tail?
So have to be a demon dog

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
Soo out of curiosity who are the two followers that have ??? over their names in the Lovers Tab and are they unlockable?

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Depends on their messages. One is likely Archmage Alvina Shadowmantle and the other would be Samirah the naga.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
are the in the game or still unimplemented?

EDIT: Also if they are in the game any hint on unlocking them would be appreciated

Last edited:

monhold

Mar 12, 2017
the Kitsune shrine is a random encounter in the Deepwoods, becoming a location you can travel to after you've gotten a few kitsune transformations

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@seventhsword PC need to have kitsune score at least at 6 points or more (that is when game will show on races list that PC getting racial bonuses to stats for been half-kitsube).

@Lunaraia Samirah the naga and Cai'Lin the gorgon.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nope. That why they are ???

Their should be both I hope added beofre 0.9 builds start comming out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh seems there was missing part of code to let start whole shrine building.

And so I sitting here in breaks from trying to figure out good lore to explain why ocean exist (this time it's quite solid lore so it can be soon made Beach and other 2 location more oficaly set up on world map) working to fix bugs you all reporting. 0.8d will have little new contenr with most been bugfixing of stuff mess up in 0.8c.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
are the in the game or still unimplemented?

EDIT: Also if they are in the game any hint on unlocking them would be appreciated

They are currently being qced and implemented.

Reactions: Ormael

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
Still haven't fix the Femboy bug, eh? It's okay, I'm sure it's a tricky one.

By the way, ignore me earlier suggestion about changing the "Return (Gender)" part of the code.
That actually inverts the problem by making it where all forms of males are classified as women while the Femboys are excluded. It's really confusing.

I hope you can fix it in the next update. It's kind of ruined my immersion in the game.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
They are currently being qced and implemented.

neat! now I really wanna read their Docs so I can see what they are like, of course another side of me dun want the spoilers and is a bit relieved I can't find them anywhere :p