CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Job perks opens stat related perks (the base 5 ones) while most of rest job named perks are kind of specialized perk branches inside main stat related perk tree. So from your comment I take it all still looks too...diluted and confusing to know what would those more specialized ones perk branches supposed to be.
"Confusing" is a quite mild way to say it. Why have Archer’s Stamina and Dancer’s Vitality? They both are spd-based, but for some reason, Dancer’s Vitality gives 1.5 points of fatigue per point of spd, while Archer’s Stamina only gives 1. Is Archer’s Stamina better in some hidden bonus, or should I take Dervish job just to get Dancer’s Vitality and get even gain on 2nd perk level and more per perk point on 3rd (on top of job's stat bonus)? Or maybe I should go for Mind Over body with 2 fatigue points per point of int even as non-mage, especially since int is easiest stat to gain, while spd is most difficult? Why Mana Affinity and Nature’s Spring are granting minor flat bonus? Are they worth taking? Why would I want Basic Endurance with its petty 30 points?

Same thing with lust and HP perks. Can't imagine why would I want to take Refined Body for 50 HP, and Demonic Desire I is usually enough to not worry about lust.

Their easy to grind cuz of having weakness to fire and giving more exp due to been huge one enemies.
It's not a problem. Problem is - you want to grind them. Because if you don't, you are limited to ≈40 level. Dunno what could be done here, though. Either force auto leveling (so you'll effectively have level cap) or remove diminishing exp returns (so you won't have a reason to grind). Both have... Implications.

Yeah that mean I do still apprecitate your imput Etis and making notes on what shoud be handled better in near future.
Always happy to provide you with my quibblings and ramblings!

Reactions: Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Archer Stamina and Dancers Vitality it's that their have diff req. like Archer's one can be bought at much lower lvl for PC than Dancer's. So most of those perks for fatigue/hp/lust are put in order that the higher PC lvl the better boosting perks player can buy. Also flat one compare to x points perk 1 stat point...that was pesent with vanilla CoC already with Tank I and Tank II perks when first was giving 50 hp then second one req. the first one was giving more hp based on current PC toughness.

As for max fatigue boosting perks been put in int or speed perk tree it's to not orce anyone wanting to get huge fatigue bar to be choosing only x tree perks like before to get it was akin to force PC to get many mage pekrs while for archer/melee mutli attack build more importnat stat is speed. SO to that reason I put perk that allow them get some fatigue boost base on speed no inteligence.

With addition of new type of golem enemies to explore and soul arena there is much better target to grind than frost gigants that is also much higher lvl one and giving even mroe exp due to been group enemy (gigant enemies are only 3x more worth when group are 5x more times worth). But it's not with weakness to fire or ice so beating it is much harder than gigant that can go down with good setup for few (2-3) fire spells.

Well about rambling at least you not too much rude but still providing critique input. So as long you not start only making rude comment about all I doung been shit worth I will not care if it slight more critique or not ramblings.

Reactions: Agrok

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Can attest to that, finished normal mode on my first run around 40+, used challenge arena to get to 55*, challenge pure marae to end around level 60? (yeaaahhh she's worth a LOT of exp.)

Trying to go through Xianxia HC mode (minor typo at the beginning of the mode btw) in as few days as possible just to see if my strategy of breaking the game kinda works. So far.... about 3 heroes lost to dead ends because I misjudged some boss enemies or are rushing too much. Still can get some optimizing in but my main "issue" is finding imps consistently for the succubi milk/incubi draft/imp food (also easy target for killing :p) Still.... early game strategy works, just gotta consider noting down how hardcore I take things... (I legit sell the beautiful sword, and stuff that Raphael gives to make the beginning collection of gems easier LOL). Still a number of things to consider anyway, testing early game strategies still, taking in Arian for free int for instance is a (relatively) massive gem and time sink when you can use scholar teas for the same effect. (probably worth spending time to get the free spell though, free 200 gems between him and Dominika)

At any rate, none of that really matters till I tighten down the early game strategies even more to the point that I can share a rough outline and/or have a nice ending day number.

*mainly relying on magic damage too.... might -> healing/normal attacks is significantly better because my main bottleneck was health, it was hard for me to break 2.5k health needed to not get ohko'd so I could heal and deal damage. Might at that point would've lowered the risk to surviving one turn without blink (or even getting the autocast perks) rather than casting blink and hoping for misses.....

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
For Archer Stamina and Dancers Vitality it's that their have diff req. like Archer's one can be bought at much lower lvl for PC than Dancer's. So most of those perks for fatigue/hp/lust are put in order that the higher PC lvl the better boosting perks player can buy. Also flat one compare to x points perk 1 stat point...that was pesent with vanilla CoC already with Tank I and Tank II perks when first was giving 50 hp then second one req. the first one was giving more hp based on current PC toughness.
Well, than problem is in lack of perk tree to see the order and requirements.

As for max fatigue boosting perks been put in int or speed perk tree it's to not orce anyone wanting to get huge fatigue bar to be choosing only x tree perks like before to get it was akin to force PC to get many mage pekrs while for archer/melee mutli attack build more importnat stat is speed. SO to that reason I put perk that allow them get some fatigue boost base on speed no inteligence.
The problem here is - intelligence is more efficient.

With addition of new type of golem enemies to explore and soul arena there is much better target to grind than frost gigants that is also much higher lvl one and giving even mroe exp due to been group enemy (gigant enemies are only 3x more worth when group are 5x more times worth). But it's not with weakness to fire or ice so beating it is much harder than gigant that can go down with good setup for few (2-3) fire spells.
It's not only weakness to fire. Grinding golems only gives you raw xp and worthless junk cores. Grinding rift gives you decent amount of gems and gray books (you'll usually get two just at the moment you'll hit level 100). And you want gray magic before you get to golems since they are hitting like a freight train and taking hits like one too. So you can start really grind them on level 24, with a vastly lesser bonus from being underleveled. And you still have to grind rift for AoE spells.

Well about rambling at least you not too much rude but still providing critique input. So as long you not start only making rude comment about all I doung been shit worth I will not care if it slight more critique or not ramblings.
Well, that's how it usually looks from my perspective (no, I don't mean what you are doing):
this-is-shit-a-retarded-baboon-could-paint-better-than-3094028.png

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Welp... Managed to get to Lethice's Stronghold despite a fair amount of RNG misses at day 55. Most of the game was spent running though... Initially got to her stronghold at level 16.... Was worried about doppelganger and I couldn't think of a good strategy to get past it and couldn't remember if it could be lusted down or not so I opted to just max out stats and get triple attack along the way. Might have overdone the levelling abit because by now I've done a fair number of trials with most of them failures so eh, figured since I finally reached Lethice's stronghold in a relatively short period of time, might as well just grind up a bit more than is strictly necessary. Went in at level 35/day 67, Killed doppelganger via sheer brute force. rest of the bosses fell as per usual, gave myself another day to make heal up and such before Lethice and opened up ascension at day 68.

No screenshots though because I got careless and dead ended myself grabbing the jewelled rapier..... ...... Yeaaaahhh I'm a bit salty over that.

Edit: I challenged myself a bit to make sure not to abuse holiday mechanics at ALL.
Starting off with character creation, I went with a female curvy character for Raphael. Went with the speed perk because there's a LOT of running early in the game to save time. History either Schooling (more spell uses) or Fighter(10% melee damage for maxed out stat damage). First thing you do is try to get the beautiful sword and storage chest asap. Don't even try to fight anything until you've gotten the B.Sword, it's possible to win but it's inconsistent at best, best to wait for the sword and then kill primarily imps. Whilst doing the storage chest runs, don't forget that any dyes you get from beating goblins can be used to offset the hair changes that sand witches do (so you can say yes to them to skip the fight, use a dye to save yourself from further changes (locking out Raphael). Hopefully whilst doing thing you unlock tel adre too. Initial visits to Tel Adre should coincide with proccing Arian's appearance or Dominika depending on the time. if he doesn't show up and boot you out of Tel Adre early on, just keep visiting shop and backing out until he pops up. Also in the desert is an event for a wand, not a bad idea to swap weapons to it if deemed necessary.

Once you've gotten the chest, the overall goal is to accommodate Raphael, do fencing lessons 3 times, then swap to thievery to achieve maximum stat spread (and perks, but perks are less useful), in addition, due to the power boost from fencing and Vulpine Rapier, it's plausible to sell off the B.sword to start amassing some level of stats at this point(personally, I just sell it asap. Just on the offchance I run into Giacomo earlier than expected). The "sub" goal is to gain as many gems as possible and the sky pearl. Which means spamming a lot of explore. Always make sure to kill and sell off imp skulls since they're worth significantly more gems than basic consumption items. Now make sure to keep eating any Succubus Milk/Incubus Draft and Imp Food(optional) you get, 2 main goals with these transformation items, one is large wings so you can avoid some hassle at Lethice's stronghold and the lust point bonus gained from having enough demon form points. Optionally, Goblin form gives a small int bonus and is relatively easy to achieve.

Once you've got near maxed stats (int especially, in fact toughness/int is all you need right now, STR doesn't come into play till Lethice's stronghold...), start exploring the plains. Now you might be asking why this is important, 2 reasons, one, due to a heavy reliance and magic spells, fatigue is very relevant during this time period, Isabella cures this issue and should be recruited ASAP and two, the major source of lust healing, sheep's milk is available in Owca, which you need to explore the plains to unlock. Note that at this level, most encounters are still run for your life, if necessary to fight, Arouse should be spammed rather than attacking magic. Oh, and just submit in Owca's pit. Trying to fight those demons just isn't worth the trouble/grinding time.

Once Owca is unlocked, start working on all the dungeons at once. Factory is relatively easy, the two subdemons aren't strong at all and the omnibus is only strong because of it's health value. She can't really outdamage/outlust you so long as you keep a few sheep milks on hand so just roll over her in a battle of attrition. Deep Cave is a significantly harder dungeon. The first fight is a bit of a crapshoot unfortunately. There isn't a good way to survive through imp horde except with a fair bit of luck.... Spam arouse, hope for the best, this fight in particular is the death of a LOT of my runs.... If overlevelled, the perk regarding fire/ice spells casted cumulatively might work (naturally grey magic too. ... Except you have to go through a harder dungeon to unlock any grey magic.) Zetaz himself is a pushover, and is weak to arouse. Finally Lethice's stronghold I don't really want to comment on since i basically cheesed it with levels/grinding. I'm not sure what a good lowish level strategy would be to get around dopple.... The other fights shouldn't be too hard but Doppel's usually a pain in the butt....

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Mages should have more easy to get enough "mana" tonot worry about casting spells later on so yeah that the reason going for int and perk based on it is better way. For archers or melee fighters fatigue msotly matter to been able not run out of it after few fights in a row. It shouldn't be as huge usage of fatigue to attain this goal so if it does then it calls for rebalancing costs of using bow/multi melee strikes or rebalance of perk effects.

@Thormented In case you unlocked river city you can get some weak aoe ocnsumables from there...thou...I not sure if it work so well on higher diff settings. Well or getting some large weapon that is similar to axe so you can use pseudo-aoe move with it to kill imp gang faster. As for jeweled rapier that enemy is plant...so fire it's it weakness.

Ok and on totaly diff not: I told I would make Urta Quest working again and luckly me I did it ^^

Xianxia_0.7g

Main point of interest would be possibility to finish Urta Quest ans resulting chance to get more ascension points for her quest completed or fox children she can bear/give to PC to bear.
Othe rhtan that thing with negative HP regen was given some way to handle. But it req. PC to have high enough lvl and 1-2 spare perk points.

Last edited:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Chimerical Body: Initial Stage: You choose the 'Chimerical Body: Initial Stage' perk. Constant mutations causing your body to forcefully adapt to increased metabolism needs.
Anyone has any idea what this perk does?

Josh_UA

Dec 27, 2016
Anyway, pure varian of kitsune is still bugged for me :C After picking perk (Kitsune Thyroid Gland) race score becomes 12, but after saving&reloading it goes 11, while for corrupted one after picking perk racial score is 14 and after saving&reloading 13...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Anyway, pure varian of kitsune is still bugged for me :C After picking perk (Kitsune Thyroid Gland) race score becomes 12, but after saving&reloading it goes 11, while for corrupted one after picking perk racial score is 14 and after saving&reloading 13...
Corrupt have the same issue. And Fenrir.

Also, if you go wild with permable perks...
You'll get stuck here.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It meant that normaly PC would have negative HP regen counted with internal chimerical disposition in case hunger is not turn on or if it's turn on and reached 0. So in those two cases it woul act like intenral chimerical disposition socre is 1 or 2 lower (depends if PC have 1 or 2 new perks).

I not siad will fix all bugs at once. I will work to fix them gradualy.

Anyway since it's 11 min to midnight for me:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It meant that normaly PC would have negative HP regen counted with internal chimerical disposition
Hm... Another unexplained and unevident mechanics?

Also: on ascension, you are getting a chance to get another gift. But unless you remember which gifts you already have, you don't have any hint which are already taken.

I not siad will fix all bugs at once. I will work to fix them gradualy.
Just making sure you know this bug... And don't forget it :rolleyes:

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I remember their being a way, but how does one access the change log again? I think its in game, but I've forgotten the steps.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I remember their being a way, but how does one access the change log again? I think its in game, but I've forgotten the steps.
Camp actions.

Done some math. To build everything, you need:
4240 nails (2 gems each) = 8480 gems
3180 wood (10 gems each) = 31800 gems
895 stones (20 gems each) = 17900 gems
summarily 58180 gems... Sure, you can get a bit of them by harvesting, but grinding gems and buying is more efficient in both real and in-game time, since wood/nails event is rare, and you can only get 5-10 stones per day and only from Phylla (and you have to remember to take them every day). Is it me, or it seems too much?

Strange behavior:
Heal at camp does not benefit from spell cost modifier.
Might cause sort of a hangover, since if you use it you'll end combat with less HP (btw, perk idea - Fleshmender, heals at combat start; goo racial perk - Liquid Flesh, Heal always fully healing even if backfired).
You can learn gray spells, but can't use them until you gain Gray Mage perk.
New spells can't be learned in TA library.

Question: since spirit focus is not a shield, does it affect perks like blademaster or hold with both hands?

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao and Ormael

Hardmix898

Aug 26, 2015
Mages should have more easy to get enough "mana" tonot worry about casting spells later on so yeah that the reason going for int and perk based on it is better way. For archers or melee fighters fatigue msotly matter to been able not run out of it after few fights in a row. It shouldn't be as huge usage of fatigue to attain this goal so if it does then it calls for rebalancing costs of using bow/multi melee strikes or rebalance of perk effects.

@Thormented In case you unlocked river city you can get some weak aoe ocnsumables from there...thou...I not sure if it work so well on higher diff settings. Well or getting some large weapon that is similar to axe so you can use pseudo-aoe move with it to kill imp gang faster. As for jeweled rapier that enemy is plant...so fire it's it weakness.

Ok and on totaly diff not: I told I would make Urta Quest working again and luckly me I did it ^^

Xianxia_0.7g

Main point of interest would be possibility to finish Urta Quest ans resulting chance to get more ascension points for her quest completed or fox children she can bear/give to PC to bear.
Othe rhtan that thing with negative HP regen was given some way to handle. But it req. PC to have high enough lvl and 1-2 spare perk points.

How do I unlock the river city? Also there is another lover saying that "We have been entangled since the beginning." Who is this lover?

Last edited:

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Problem was I didn't bother maxing stats and just underestimated the pod... It's not a particularly hard enemy (at least I don't think so?) I was just stupid and didn't think i was gonna get gameover'd there.....

Ran up a new character up to Lethice's Stronghold at day 3x (forgot what day exactly...) still on Xianxia HC. Messed up on a potential Doppel end although the strategy I used would probably add a few more days anyway.... Got super "lucky" on this run too, mainly ran into imps.

Upside, imp battle is a bit easier so long as a perk point is spent on a lust mitigation skill rather than on a random skill, also plausibly saved some gems by (ab)using the prison for early stats although that doesn't save the part about becoming a demon, considering giving up on Raphael's stuff and getting succubus milk (probably at a faster rate to boot) from Prison.

Back to bugfixes, could you take a look at the Erlking encounter? I think it's running off the old numbers which are a bit difficult to maintain when max fatigue is significantly higher. Don't suppose it's possible to reprogram it to run off % of fatigue instead? makes a lot more sense than randomly being caught despite having >100 speed and say 100 fatigue of 500.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Hardmix898 River city akak He'Xin'Dao can be found under randomn exploration using Explore button similary like new areas are found. That another lover is next pet project of Liadri.

@Etis 5-10 Stones is per hour not day. Thou keep visiting her to get... (from 6 to 21 is a 15 full hours plus 1-2 hours since if PC will not go sleep at 21 and stay awake whole night like with cultivcating so followers button show around 5 am I think so that possible 2-3 more hours) for whole day to get 75-150 stones or even slight higher...but that at cost keep spamming visit at Phylla to ask for stones. Well yrah I admit all stuff about negative HP will demand sooner or later some sort of explanantion somewhere to make oepl be more clear about this stuff.

@Thormented Ok would look into Erlking numbers for chase option.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
NG+, no cheats, a little bit of savescumming to avoid wasting time at exploring. Can be done faster, but not without savescumming at risky combats. Likely can be done at NG as well. Had to use save editor to work around perk peming bug.

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Huh, nice. I should see if I can get that kinda time. Nice to see it is indeed possible to break the game and get ascension points that way at least.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
once you have every single ascension maxed out you will start out with about 400-500 in max stats and enough money to buy enough teas to max every stat sans speed (which REALLY need an item to up it now since it's the only one that does not have one yet) not only that but even at level one you will as a result do over 60k damage pretty easily even more so once you put perks into the picture

Nyseron

Sep 28, 2016
I'm still getting that glitch where I turn from Fenrir into a Winter Wolf and lose some of my stats everytime I load.

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Does anyone have a list of what permanent perks each TF gives? I'm starting a new game from scratch and I would like knowing which TF are worth going for before I bury my PC in Fox Jewels.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Atm there is around 11 perks (listed above effects are additional to adding bonus point to race score or allowing retaining race specific perk that req. to keeping specific race body parts to not loos perks like Flexibility or Lustzerker):
Black Heart (demon TF - allowing to use when counting how strong it's adiditionaly int)
Cat-like Nimblness (cat TF - adding 5 more points to speed to bonus from cat race)
Draconic Lungs (draong TF - 3x stronger dragon breath attacks)
Gorgon Eyes (gorgon TF - faster getting resistance to basilisks stare ability)
Kitsune Thyroid Gland (kitsune TF - decrease by 1 turn cd on terror/illusion)
Lizan Marrow (lizan TF - adding 0,5/1% regeneration that is equal to effect of Regeneration perk)
Manticore Metabolism (manticore TF and need to be female - intaking cum from males will give temporaly speed boost (for now work on some male enemies but will be eventualy extended to work on all npc that have cock))
Mantis-like Agility (mantis TF - bonus to max speed cap as long PC ot thic skin perk or fur/scales/chitin skin type)
Salamander Adrenal Glands (salamander TF - increased caps in Tou and Lib by 5 points)
Scylla Ink Glands (decrease cd for use of ink spray special from 8 to 4 rounds)
Tracheal System (bee/mantis/scorpion/spider TF - sort of base perk to buy all insect related perks like Mantis one perk and in future other chitin covered races)

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Atm there is around 11 perks (listed above effects are additional to adding bonus point to race score or allowing retaining race specific perk that req. to keeping specific race body parts to not loos perks like Flexibility or Lustzerker):
Black Heart (demon TF - allowing to use when counting how strong it's adiditionaly int)
Cat-like Nimblness (cat TF - adding 5 more points to speed to bonus from cat race)
Draconic Lungs (draong TF - 3x stronger dragon breath attacks)
Gorgon Eyes (gorgon TF - faster getting resistance to basilisks stare ability)
Kitsune Thyroid Gland (kitsune TF - decrease by 1 turn cd on terror/illusion)
Lizan Marrow (lizan TF - adding 0,5/1% regeneration that is equal to effect of Regeneration perk)
Manticore Metabolism (manticore TF and need to be female - intaking cum from males will give temporaly speed boost (for now work on some male enemies but will be eventualy extended to work on all npc that have cock))
Mantis-like Agility (mantis TF - bonus to max speed cap as long PC ot thic skin perk or fur/scales/chitin skin type)
Salamander Adrenal Glands (salamander TF - increased caps in Tou and Lib by 5 points)
Scylla Ink Glands (decrease cd for use of ink spray special from 8 to 4 rounds)
Tracheal System (bee/mantis/scorpion/spider TF - sort of base perk to buy all insect related perks like Mantis one perk and in future other chitin covered races)
Where can I get the Mantis TF? I remember it being called Blade of Grass or something along those lines, but I can't seem to find it on the TF merchant stalls, nor the debug wand spawn menu.
Edit: Nevermind, just found it.

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Do the "Chimerical Body" perks help reduce the health loss from chimerisms or are they just a cap increase? Also, do they reach higher than "Basic Stage" currently? The Arcane Bangles also increase the power of Foxfire, right?

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes each of Chimerical Body will negate effect of one perk from chimerism and stats cap is just sideffect. Yeah there is 3 more pekrs for this line or maybe 4 (not yet decided) thou each next will be after chimerical score rise geometrical so current 3rd of unreleased perks would in theory req. 16 point si it that is impossible since max is 11 atm. Also there would be more sideffects for higher tier chimerical body perks like enhancing some of race abilities (for now I come with idea to bost slightly liza marrow in terms of regeneration effect provided - so another way to offset negative HP regen) or in general allow to rise a lil bit race score for few out of around 30 diff races we got atm recognizable by the game.

Blade Grass can be atm only bought at TF merchant Moga Hen in He'Xin'Dao. Eventualy will add mantis npc to enc that would be leaving this item after fight. But till he or she will not be added Moga Hen is best place to find most...well less common TF items.

No Arcane Bangles not affect kitsune skills. It's armor to is compatibile with unhindered perk (PC is having quite high evasion chance when fighting naked or in sone specific armors that are as good as making PC naked anyway) and having both slutty seduction (better tease dmg) and wizard endurance (less fatigue per spell cast) effects. It's item made by Zevos not Liadri but after talking ut we agreed that Ayane can sell those too (it's also in drop tables for kitsune fight).

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Yes each of Chimerical Body will negate effect of one perk from chimerism and stats cap is just sideffect. Yeah there is 3 more pekrs for this line or maybe 4 (not yet decided) thou each next will be after chimerical score rise geometrical so current 3rd of unreleased perks would in theory req. 16 point si it that is impossible since max is 11 atm. Also there would be more sideffects for higher tier chimerical body perks like enhancing some of race abilities (for now I come with idea to bost slightly liza marrow in terms of regeneration effect provided - so another way to offset negative HP regen) or in general allow to rise a lil bit race score for few out of around 30 diff races we got atm recognizable by the game.

Blade Grass can be atm only bought at TF merchant Moga Hen in He'Xin'Dao. Eventualy will add mantis npc to enc that would be leaving this item after fight. But till he or she will not be added Moga Hen is best place to find most...well less common TF items.

No Arcane Bangles not affect kitsune skills. It's armor to is compatibile with unhindered perk (PC is having quite high evasion chance when fighting naked or in sone specific armors that are as good as making PC naked anyway) and having both slutty seduction (better tease dmg) and wizard endurance (less fatigue per spell cast) effects. It's item made by Zevos not Liadri but after talking ut we agreed that Ayane can sell those too (it's also in drop tables for kitsune fight).
Good to know, but you might want to specify on the tags which items provide the bonus to foxfire and which don't. Arcane Bangles in particular since they have the same vendor and selling text as all the other items which actually do have the bonus.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
firefox_2017-01-02_23-56-21.png
At least it balances out building expenses.

Bug:
Manticore still can stun you even with Resolute.
Fox-cock transforms into dog-cock upon load for kitsune.

Inconsistency:
Fox Hairpin and Spirit Focus have basically the same effect description, but different effects.
Arcane Bangles description says "magnitude 30" without specifying.
The actual power of seduction is only 5, not 30. Spirit focus have 2 sets of stat blocks, with different stats.
Spirit focus still has all shield effects, despite explicitly declared as not a shield.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would poke Lia about make those desc more practical (well for now I jsut used desc Lia wrote). I think she should be so hard against those changes.

Spirit Focus...heh another thing to try discuss with Lia when she not busy playing.

About Etna I suspect you mean when she boobcrash into PC that Resolute not working. Probably simply overlooking to not include check if Resolute is present or not on PC...and possible some more flavored text of Etna reaction of not succesful stun ^^

May 29, 2016
btw is anyone else having the hp decreases as you rest or as time passes even tho it says on the screen that your recovering hp bug for 0.7g? (keep in mind that im not playing realistic mode, so hunger isn't a thing)

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
btw is anyone else having the hp decreases as you rest or as time passes even tho it says on the screen that your recovering hp bug for 0.7g? (keep in mind that im not playing realistic mode, so hunger isn't a thing)
Check your "INTERNAL CHIMERICAL DISPOSITION" racial score. If it is high, you'll lose HP until you dump points into perk which mitigates it. Have no idea how it actually works, though.

Bug:
Raging Inferno mostly doesn't work when fighting golems.

Last edited: