CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Josh_UA

Dec 27, 2016
Bug or i dunno - my char has 205 int cap with 8 tails, after i get 9th tail and perk it caps at ~260 int and 12 points in kitsune race, but after saving and reloading old cap returns and kitsune points become 11. What's wrong?
Before reloading
IuqcnhW.png

After reloading
euSxKnG.png

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so I see there is more than one person now with Kitsune related perk. As for might...I got more or less accure quess why it's happening so would look into trying to make it in some way solved.

Reactions: Agrok

Zakanard96

Mar 16, 2016
Is there a way to raise Evangeline's affection past 15%? I tried everything i could think of but it's stuck there.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Zakanard96 For that it's needed her 2nd X-pack been added. Well to make her affection reach 100% i think around 4-5 X-packs will be used.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok today I can say was qite good day. I fixed something I promised will fix till end of year so now only balancing enemies left for her quest :catte:

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Not quite sure where to put this but...

Is there an easy way to gain speed that is repeatable? I rely on Vitatlity Tincture/Scholar's Tea early on and Boxing/Helia and Meditation/Shrine for Strength/Toughness/Intelligence.

Kinda having an issue recapping speed after transformation though....

Edit: since this is the latest post still, managed to unlock the All your people are Belong to Me achievement despite still working on a few people (Vapula since pure and will kick people out of my camp, Kid A, Isabella, Arian, Marble are the ones I'm missing I'm missing from Kitteh's/Vanilla COC and only unlocked Evangeline, the other 2 I haven't unlocked for Xianxia specific mod content)

The other two "recruit em all" achievements have not unlocked for clarity.

Last edited:

Mew

Aug 27, 2015

Is there an easy way to gain speed that is repeatable? I rely on Vitatlity Tincture/Scholar's Tea early on and Boxing/Helia and Meditation/Shrine for Strength/Toughness/Intelligence.

Akbal is one way to do it

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
The ascension perk for transhumanism is a bit broken, it works as advertised but has a limit of 5 as opposed to 20.

Minor edit: wrong number >>

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Thormented Archiev is still looking at old count of specific type of camp mebers. I ...not worked out way to make it update each time new camp member is added (technicaly best would be just removing archiev that PC not meeting req. after newest build is out to let PC unlock it again when all req. are meet (again)). As for Transhumanism it's another small detail I not fiully made (all perks in first row of buttons can be rised to rank 5 during first ascension. And text ingame should reflect it...which it not doing atm. WOuld also work on this one not exactly bug but weird glitch at begining of next year (that is starting in a few days).

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
No worries, it's the gameplay aspects that are far more important, just wanted to bring it up in case it was a bug ^^; There's already a relatively massive amount of extra transformations and content, nothing surprising if some things weren't intended broke.

Redcake

Sep 6, 2016

Edit: since this is the latest post still, managed to unlock the All your people are Belong to Me achievement despite still working on a few people (Vapula since pure and will kick people out of my camp, Kid A, Isabella, Arian, Marble are the ones I'm missing I'm missing from Kitteh's/Vanilla COC and only unlocked Evangeline, the other 2 I haven't unlocked for Xianxia specific mod content)

The other two "recruit em all" achievements have not unlocked for clarity.

It's annoying but you can easily gain speed points by doing yoga at the gym, guarenteed +1 per time

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Every source of point farming is slightly annoying, I actually spent like 20 days in Elle's prison dungeon building speed to see if that would max but forgot that it has a hardcoded cap of around 90 points.

That'll help once I actually start hitting caps again. Trying to stay corrupted on NG+ is slightly annoying with the combination of perks I chose.

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Right uhm...

After spending ~= 30 attempts at raping Jojo, I'd like clarification on whether he got broken or something?

I've been raping him at ~= 90-100 corruption, ~100-130 llibido, ~= 50 out of 300 lust (yaayyy all those succubus milk/succubus drafts....). Also got the enlightened perk beforehand if that changes anything.

Josh_UA

Dec 27, 2016
So I played again and picked Kitsune Thyroid Gland - it gives 1 point in kitsune race score, and gone for pure variant of kitsune, but after reloading it takes 1 point away, so I cant become full kitsune cause not enough points :C
However if i go for corrupted one - everything goes normally, because it gives more points?

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Seems jogging has a hardlimit (although I have no idea what that amount is since my speed was over the limit when I tried jogging.) Didn't try Akbal past 150 or so but it worked.No way to consistently run into him is somewhat annoying though (not to mention limited to corrupted characters. ... sorta)

Might with enough spell multiplier perks is downright terrifying by the way.... 400% might with 270 strength let me hit Lethice for 12k non crit. ... times 4. Don't think she lasted more than 2 turns.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Seems jogging has a hardlimit (although I have no idea what that amount is since my speed was over the limit when I tried jogging.) Didn't try Akbal past 150 or so but it worked.No way to consistently run into him is somewhat annoying though (not to mention limited to corrupted characters. ... sorta)

Might with enough spell multiplier perks is downright terrifying by the way.... 400% might with 270 strength let me hit Lethice for 12k non crit. ... times 4. Don't think she lasted more than 2 turns.
Another way you could train speed is by having Jojo bimbofied and using the training option.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Would look into Jojo matter. ALso keep poking at all bugs/glitches on renamed and revamped Hoshi perk (now Kitsune ... Gland).

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Is Urta's fertility quest disabled in Xianxia? I can't seem to start it. I can't encourage her to go to the covenant, only "Maybe later"

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's atm disabled cuz at the end of it it was blank screen. But...in next 24-48 hours would come out 0.7g that will allow to start Urta Quest. Also should have some fixing for various things that was broken in last version or in earlier versions.

As per one of people on discord meantioned: does any of you seen soulskills still bugging out at the moment their are used to beat enemy?

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
It's atm disabled cuz at the end of it it was blank screen. But...in next 24-48 hours would come out 0.7g that will allow to start Urta Quest. Also should have some fixing for various things that was broken in last version or in earlier versions.

As per one of people on discord meantioned: does any of you seen soulskills still bugging out at the moment their are used to beat enemy?
I should have the old story book done tomorrow for the titan. Family crap came up... Holidays....

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Haven't seen soulskills bugging out for me when defeating although I've seen it literally show me a blank screen and yet eat up points (I believe when the skill misses since it only appears if I don't train stats at all), enemy doesn't get a move either when that happens.

I haven't really used soulskills much though...

Edit: This is probably more on Kitteh's mod but for the weapon you get for turning in Sheila's Lethicite to the weapon person in Tel'Adre, I seem to be able to pick the option again an unlimited amount of time.

Last edited:

Serathinian

Sep 19, 2015
If you're having trouble getting the femboy gender issue fixed could you at least disable it in the next build?
If I remember correctly then the line for "Dickgirl" which you changed to "Femboy" should but under something that says "Return Female".
I tried changing it to "Return Male" but that just made it where it didn't show up at all. It doesn't acknowledge the PC being a femboy or mix up your gender.
I get wanting to fix it but I'd still like a temporary solution by removing the feature all together for a bit.

Virgilia444

Dec 25, 2016
Soulskill bugg when i use it while i'm buffed with spell and berserk the screen become white my soulforce decreased but the soulskill has not touched the ennemy.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Why, yes! NG+4.

Bugz found:
If you finish a battle with Triple Thrust, you'll get stuck in a blank screen.
Triple Thrust sometimes gives blank screen instead of the effect.
If you have Kitsune Mansion in your Soul Sense, you can't find a Shrine.
Ascension: Hybrid Theory makes you a goblin if you start as a female.

Not a bugs, but...
Takes forever to buy and use all that stat-raising potions.
Your best... no, only way to be insanely OP is to grind Glacial Rift as a low-level character (it was level 6 on run from screenshots above).
Building is extremely expensive, and yet you have to do it even if you don't care about it since it is a big part of ascension points.
Actually, what gives you ascension points? Again, need more info, like with perk tree.
BTW, perk tree. There is a lot of perks which are doing the same thing. Mostly ones which give you fatigue and lust. There is a lot of them and their power is very inconsistent. Which is quite confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agrok and Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Weird with soulskills been inconsitient still with either work well or bugging out :/ Would keep work on that part of code.

@Etis Ascension points is gained by lvl-in up (1 lvl = 1 point), having recruited camp members (1 pt for each of them), doing some minor quests like purification of marble.minerva or finishing urta quest (that why some fans of grinding max score should be happy with finaly return of not bugged Urta Quest), having tons of children with most possible npc to impregnate..or having many mino sons. And last part is building all striuctures in camp like cabin or walls or warehouse/granary.

Would after new year eve look into effects of perks to rise max lust/fatigue.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
@Etis Ascension points is gained by lvl-in up (1 lvl = 1 point), having recruited camp members (1 pt for each of them), doing some minor quests like purification of marble.minerva or finishing urta quest (that why some fans of grinding max score should be happy with finaly return of not bugged Urta Quest), having tons of children with most possible npc to impregnate..or having many mino sons. And last part is building all striuctures in camp like cabin or walls or warehouse/granary.
Still looks like grinding Frost Giants as a low-level character is the most time efficient way to get more score...
@Etis Would after new year eve look into effects of perks to rise max lust/fatigue.
For fatigue, I'd suggest to cut out most current perks and only leave up to four trees, one per primary stat (str/tou/spd/int) with multiple jobs opening same trees (like both warrior and barbarian open str-based, dervish and archer unlock spd-based, etc.) Fixed bonus perks seem to be a newbie trap to waste of a perk point, even without an NG giving a lot less. Mostly the same for lust and HP - player should have an idea which perk he should take for his play style, and drowning them in a ton of similarly-looking yet different options is a bad idea.

BTW, since kitsunes are now children of Taoth, I guess Urta quest should have some variation for them, as well as consequences. And Marae should recognize a nine-tails since one is basically a saint of Taoth.

Reactions: Agrok and Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Their easy to grind cuz of having weakness to fire and giving more exp due to been huge one enemies.

Job perks opens stat related perks (the base 5 ones) while most of rest job named perks are kind of specialized perk branches inside main stat related perk tree. So from your comment I take it all still looks too...diluted and confusing to know what would those more specialized ones perk branches supposed to be.

That a direction for 0.8 and later versions. And Urta Quest changes for Taoth/kitsunes recent changes need to wait till new year. I want to ship finaly working Urta Quest still in this year.

Yeah that mean I do still apprecitate your imput Etis and making notes on what shoud be handled better in near future.

Thormented

Dec 27, 2016
Imo, grinding to get ascension points is present even in Revamp, not sure what the balance is there...

At any rate, personal opinion aside, you could go for relatively fast NG+ runs instead.

Start with stats via potions, go demon for higher lust limit, get a few magic multipliers via perks and/or weapons*, learn might, kill lethice. Since Might with enough multipliers literally doubles your Strength/Toughness, you deal really high amounts of damage regardless of stat limits. I've gotten to NG+ unlocked around day 80 (with most of those being dungeons just refusing to proc.... >_>; )

If you're still having trouble due to getting knocked out by lust points, gain more libido and learn the Demonic Desire perks, +1 lp/libido.

*These are Archmage, Grand Archmage, Grey Mage, Mage, Spellpower and like 2-3 job perks to unlock them(not sure which unlocks what sadly.)

Oh and yeah, that's a fair number of perks, but anyone ending the game is likely to be around 40 so that's more than enough perk points for what I'm proposing.

Commenting on the job perks part though, I heavily agree, there's a lot of job options and most of the time I picked them for higher stat limits as opposed to unlocking perks.

Last edited: