CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
Not sure if this was previously discussed, sorry if it was, but are there plans to have gentic memories carry over between NGs?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Was curious if the plant dragon type transform (or hybrid of the two to make a form) was still planned or not yet written?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Was curious if the plant dragon type transform (or hybrid of the two to make a form) was still planned or not yet written?
Atm its in early implementation & testing. It probably won't reach public build until both it and Alrune projects are fully implemented and adequately debugged.

Cryogeist

Mar 25, 2017
Are you sure about that? Going to need to test.

Very sure, Nocello brings you to six, but I was able to get it to seven with the reptilian eyes from Salamander Firewater. Continuing to use the Nocello Liquor after will make your eyes normal again, bringing the phoenix score back to six

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It was discussed on discord about carry over genetic memory with all so far unlocked body parts. Atm if I do it it will be spending some asc points for each carried over body part.

Well I not made much changes to Holli so she is quite the same as Corrupted broken one and Pure. Would eventualy look kindly to my great writers that giving me no time to wirte myself making tons of new content to add to give some...attention to both Holli's.

Yesterday I worked some more to impelemntation of Yggdrasil. Today I hope to have much done here...maybe evena ll stuff that will then go into debugging and testing when I turn to Liadri plant expansion to plant-morphs.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
I am still trying to write something to allow the PC to turn the tides on Raphael and make him a buttslut but I haven't made much progress. The two main reasons being that I am horrible at writing smut and that I am hopped up on painkillers because of a torn muscle. If anyone would like to try that would be cool because I don't think I will be able to come up with something decent.

Reactions: Ormael

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
I am still trying to write something to allow the PC to turn the tides on Raphael and make him a buttslut but I haven't made much progress. The two main reasons being that I am horrible at writing smut and that I am hopped up on painkillers because of a torn muscle. If anyone would like to try that would be cool because I don't think I will be able to come up with something decent.

I'm writing a female equivalent catgirl named Amity Sorel currently so guy can get the training.

nox bellua

May 23, 2016
@Liadri actually that sounds pretty cool. :) Although somehow turning the tides on Raphael would be welcome. I don't hate Raphael per say but knocking him down a few pegs would be awesome.

m00k00

Oct 15, 2015
How do I get more fox tails after getting the star sphere? My char is level 25 and I'm stuck on 2 tails, meditating with fox jewels only gives me a blank page, mystic jewels produce the normal meditation message as if you had nothing in your inventory. The shrine you can build in your camp has the same behaviour.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@m00k00 Does after this blank screen during meditation your PC gained new tail?

@TheGreatPotato49 Wisdom will be put as another req. to advance in soul cultivator main path (as more specialized subpath like body lub daoist cultivator shouldn't be so strick on wis req. or not have them at all). Lia said there should be not putting wisdom and soul cultivators perks in one tree so for now I trying to come with some wis based perks that will not be so close related to be soul cultivator. Porbably been monk will be here (only later at higher lvl's monk and soul cultivator paths will connect to make monk using also soulforce).

And Wisdom will be not affecting perks related to sorcerer build. Intelligence will be still work for this build path and as you said wisdom is for soul cultivators (mainly added it so we not gonna amke both sorcerer and soul cultivators builds req. to grind intelligence).

@Spike razor There is history perk for all soul cultivators so I not think we would need have history perk for each of soul cultivtors subpath. Which perks will be or not in perm menu can be always adjusted. Which one exactly perks you have in mind? I mean their names.

@nox bellua I wish you fast recovery. For dealing with Rapahel you can combine your eforts with Lia (well maybe after she done with this secret project for female verison of Raphael for rapier training ^^)

m00k00

Oct 15, 2015
No, the number of tails stays at 2.

edit: I just remembered that I got the 2nd tail from consuming a fox jewel, is that supposed to happen without meditating? Also Ayane congratulated me on getting the star sphere after meditating the first time I found the shrine and never having met her before.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh yes thse few bugs (Ayane congratulating and blank screen on using meditation at 2 tails) was removed in version I working on atm. As for fox tail gotten from use of Fox Jewel it's normal. It's one of possible TF effects - meditation in shirne only making sure PC tf will be new tail over any other possible kitsune tf effect.

m00k00

Oct 15, 2015
Thanks for the explanation, guess I'll have to wait for the next update to continue my kitsune playthrough then.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
I'm writing a female equivalent catgirl named Amity Sorel currently so guy can get the training.

I can see it being possible to have both in, but instead being mutually exclusive. Such as the first time meeting being you see a blur of motion out of the corner of your eye. You can almost make out their gender then give the player the option whether they think the intruder looks male or female to select the appropriate person. That way people can decide in case changes go toward making Raphael an option for males to learn/seduce/befriend if an option gets written.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes it coyld be done this way Kharn. Would something like Bess/Ben enc in TiTS when PC need to decide if thet leg was female or male one. Or like in FoE when PC deciding if elf was female Kia or male Kai.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Feeder,Bulge Armor,Controlled Breath.
Feeder is linked to having large, lactating breasts, which you can't start with
Bulge Armor is dickguartan. It gets removed if you remove armor with it active, and readded by him if your armor is compatible and he's around. Plus it dosn't work with every armor.
Controlled breath will likely become perm'able at the same time as jojo enlightenment

Can ebonweave platemail and jacket be flagged for bulge armor? I forgot about dickguartan when i wrote them originally.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
B I N D M A S T ER

An expert of strangulation bondage and movement restriction the Bindmaster delight into the immobilisation and tease of its victims. While most Bindmaster perform using a whip the most gifted are those few terrifying individuals who can use their natural assets for binding such as Scylla, Naga, Slimes, and Alraunes. +60 libido +20 toughness and gain the ability to tie up opponents using a whip (work similar to naga grapple with different text)

Perk list

Unbreakable Bind
Effect: Improves all binding abilities efficiency by 100%.

Sadomasochism
Effect: You are aroused by the helplessness of your opponent just as much as you get aroused by getting hit. This cause your tease to become stronger when close to defeat. (PC gains +20% tease damage with low health and +20% tease damage with high arousal.)

Control Freak
Effect: Gain increased fatigue regeneration when using the tease ability as long as your opponent is held in a bind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Preacher and Ormael

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Pilgrim bounty, Elven bounty, Cornucopia.

Ok this ones I think could be added to the permable perks.

@Zevos Yeah naturaly I can make those bulge compatibilie. I thought I done some armor(s) compatibile but I ot sure if it was the one you meantioned now or some form previous ones you made.

Aside that Ygg still progressing slowly ahead. Slowly but steady ^^

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
So... I was wondering. Is there anything in the works of a mineral based transformative in the works? As in you take the transformative item and it transforms you into a humanoid crystal creature. If not I'll be happy to write something up that'll do something like that, just give me a template from which to work and it'll be done in less than a week.

Whatever color your skin turns out to be will determine its properties. Red meaning you're made out of rubies, blue means sapphires, green means emeralds etc. In a world like CoC the different crystal colors could represent your elemental properties as well, with the rubies making you resistant to fire attacks but also adds elemental fire damage towards fighting bare handed. Transparent crystal PC's could get more damage towards their soul attacks while being more resistant to soul damage as well.

Just a shower thought, if it's bad you can disregard this idea and forget about it.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So... I was wondering. Is there anything in the works of a mineral based transformative in the works? As in you take the transformative item and it transforms you into a humanoid crystal creature. If not I'll be happy to write something up that'll do something like that, just give me a template from which to work and it'll be done in less than a week.

Whatever color your skin turns out to be will determine its properties. Red meaning you're made out of rubies, blue means sapphires, green means emeralds etc. In a world like CoC the different crystal colors could represent your elemental properties as well, with the rubies making you resistant to fire attacks but also adds elemental fire damage towards fighting bare handed. Transparent crystal PC's could get more damage towards their soul attacks while being more resistant to soul damage as well.

Just a shower thought, if it's bad you can disregard this idea and forget about it.
Gargoyle is in the works.

Nonfleshy transformations are tricky since, 1) they need to be a race in of themself with valid racial properties, 2) unless you want to repeat gargoyle with it's difficult to code no transformations you need to rationalize further transformations from stone/crystal, and write it to the excent that a half and half hybrid isn't any weirder than it needs to be. I would reccomend hopping onto discord if you want to write one to refine an idea with Orm before you write a new tf for it.

Or the item could be silly mode gated.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Preacher Would this TF be somthing similar to making PC similary like goo tf but instead of goo each body part turning into crystal and can be still reverted or it would be more unreversable changes?

As Zavos said to contact me to discuss details best way is to use Discord for mods.

For template you mean liek what body parts need to be included, what other not realted stricte to tf-ing body parts need to be included or jsut show how looks gdoc for any TF item? On the latter you can look at Liadri thread where she keep links to her gdocs. For ex. in gdoc about Yeti you could see how would form writer pov looks like secnes that need to be written for TF (in that case Yeti TF).

And to end with what should been at the start: No there is nothing like that in work aside gargoyle TF that can be called as irreversable stone TF. But that already pretty much covered with his eply Zavos even pointing out points that amy be a traps withing concept of crystal race TF. And no it's not a bad idea.