CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Grrrr! Still waiting on Orain (host of official CoC Wiki). I wish there was a way to rip the entire CoC Wiki so I do not have to deal with Orain's ups and downs. *sigh*

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
a) Orain's not the official CoC wiki. Smutosaur's is.

b) This might be of any help. It's a rip from the old official wiki.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
a) Orain's not the official CoC wiki. Smutosaur's is.

b) This might be of any help. It's a rip from the old official wiki.

Damn. Got them backwards. I though is was Smutosaur but went to the Orain version. Damn, I got some cleanup to do on our site. LOL

Thanx for the rip. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
What is next up planning past the black cock kitteh?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Ah, we should thank the one who compiled it in the first place when the old wiki died. Sadly, I can't remember who did it, so...

...here's to you, forum user! \(´◓Д◔`)/

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Here's a query for you all. Working on the ostrich-harpy, and though I know their ears, like all birds, do not have an external "flap" of skin like you and I and most other mammals (here's the question LOL), what is in your mind when you think of a fusion of a antro-ostrich and harpy as far as ears go? Elven? Barely discernible flaps? Human-like? Etc?

Sorry for the rambly nature of this query. Kinda fighting off strong manic attack filled with anxiety. Not the best fusion that. *sigh*

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I imagine them as Gaia Online's troll ears, being covered with feather-like... whatever a feather is made of. I know, a bit random.

Delight

Sep 15, 2015
Hey all. I'm trying to test the "realistic" version by trying to get as big as possible. (The notes alluded to bad things for heros with extra bug body parts.) Right now I have oo size breasts and maxium size hips and butt. Is this implemented? 

Bring on the fountain, bimbo liquor and succubi milk! Haha

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Here's a query for you all. Working on the ostrich-harpy, and though I know their ears, like all birds, do not have an external "flap" of skin like you and I and most other mammals (here's the question LOL), what is in your mind when you think of a fusion of a antro-ostrich and harpy as far as ears go? Elven? Barely discernible flaps? Human-like? Etc?

Sorry for the rambly nature of this query. Kinda fighting off strong manic attack filled with anxiety. Not the best fusion that. *sigh*

Sorry to hear about that, friend.

Personally, I would say it matters as to which is the more dominate set of biological and physical traits, the harpy part or ostrich part, so that narrows it down to no-external or maybe human-like. Then again, I'm going off of general historically mythological depictions of harpies, which often depict harpies as grotesque and horrid fusions of human women and avian parts of the very bonner killer kind. May come down to how the rest of the face and head is described. If more human like facially, go with human ears as it just fits better that way. Vice versa for an avian dominant face. If a mix, I'd maybe go with avian just to be safe.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Hey all. I'm trying to test the "realistic" version by trying to get as big as possible. (The notes alluded to bad things for heros with extra bug body parts.) Right now I have oo size breasts and maxium size hips and butt. Is this implemented? 

Bring on the fountain, bimbo liquor and succubi milk! Haha

Bee-morph you are safe until you get a bee-penis. To stay away from that, don't drink special honey. Does what pure honey does PLUS that one debilitating thing. Once you get bee-dick you cannot drop lust. --Bee-girl will take you to queen-bee and it's all over. Stupid me, I did it. LOL

------------------------

The neck, in keeping with the ostrich motif, is double the length of your average human adding flexibility plus being able to see directly behind. This critter is hard to sneak upon if not impossible. The neck and face are featherless displaying skin. Eyes are larger than than human dimensions to aid their vision. Head is kinda human in shape with the larger eyes, and the brow ridge extending to keep the eyes covered from the savannah sun. 

That's what I have thought up so far on the head part. More leaning to ostrich than harpy I've noticed as time rolls by. But there you go. Here is the link to see what I have worked up so far on the ostrich-harpy.

*grrrr* YAY!!!! It FINALLY worked. Black on dark grey isn't good on the eyes.

I imagine them as Gaia Online's troll ears, being covered with feather-like... whatever a feather is made of. I know, a bit random.

Those ears look kinda like japanese-style elven ears just turned up and back. Interesting. Course I'm asking Kitteh to put in another set of horns for the glacier minotaur, and if I get it up and running, Caggantaur has a different style horns there. LOL

Delight

Sep 15, 2015
Oh yes the bee girl. I'm tempted! Haha I meant I was wondering if there were any consequences/effects of having massive body size/breasts? I've been trying to push the limit there haha. I'm tempted to try bee girl morph too, I'm pretty much full ssbbw succubi with oo breasts from an average human male. Oops... X)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Course I'm asking Kitteh to put in another set of horns for the glacier minotaur, and if I get it up and running, Caggantaur has a different style horns there. LOL

As a horn enthusiast, I hope we can end up getting lots of them :D

Also, I seriously hope you get better soon. Let's say that I've grown to learn of the importance of mental health in the last years.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
A mantis morph would be interesting, particularly if the were separate arms for normal and for blades.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
succubi with oo breasts from an average human male. Oops... X)

Never made it to OO-cup. Hmm? JJ-cup? Don't think I broke the K-barrier yet. LOL

As a horn enthusiast, I hope we can end up getting lots of them :D
Love multiple horn time, as well as cock type (including the hemipenis for the herm lamia and the rhino-cock  B|  ). Love the variety of nature after all. Kitteh no likie me once I start dropping stuff from Savannah. Take a look at Lamia and Rhino-morph to see what I mean in cocksville.

Also, I seriously hope you get better soon. Let's say that I've grown to learn of the importance of mental health in the last years.
Wish Congress would catch up with the rest of the world. Well, most developed countries, at least. Can you feel the Bern! LOL

A mantis morph would be interesting, particularly if the were separate arms for normal and for blades.

Owie! I think that would take just WEEE bit of time and effort to code for 4+ arms.

Damn! I'm amazed! I didn't go add mantis-morph to my ever growing list of critters. LOL

Damn! Again. I've broken to third level! I'm Advanced!  :jizz:

Delight

Sep 15, 2015
I'll let you know how big I can get! Then I'll start bee morph maybe. There's so much to do! 

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Take a look at Lamia and Rhino-morph to see what I mean in cocksville.
Aaaaaand I'm suddenly interested in the rhino morph. CoC got me interested in hemipenes, diphallism and general multi-cock/balls (and the female "counterparts" were what brought me here via Sand Witches), as well as animal shapes.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Aaaaaand I'm suddenly interested in the rhino morph. CoC got me interested in hemipenes, diphallism and general multi-cock/balls (and the female "counterparts" were what brought me here via Sand Witches), as well as animal shapes.

Not sure what brought me here, short of a game of smut. Love it to death now.  :D

How do I use the xml for CoCEd?

From what I know (never have had problems myself), place all files in the CoC dir where the game is. Launch CoCEd.exe. It will see which version you are running, original CoC or Mod, and it will use the appropriate xml. Here is a link on the wiki with all you need do, I hope.

Glaswerk

Sep 16, 2015
It may have already been posted, but I've been interested in this for quite some time. It's a script for turning Izma into a man, and it's very interesting. Please insert it into the mod, if you will.

Apologies, I just saw it on the Wiki.

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015

I recommend listening to anxiety frequencies on youtube, they HELP SO MUCH! I was sniffiling and sneezing a lot this morning I listened to a cold and flu frequency and bam gone. Totally check it out!

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Anxiety frequency?? Never heard. But I don't do Youtube that often.

Cool. Thanx for the intro.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
BTW: is it Tigershark or Tiger Shark? I had always thought it was the former, not the latter?

Love the frequency dude. Used to do something like this in the 80s, New Age and all that.  B|

SIRWOLFFE

Sep 1, 2015
Still loving it all. So many things being put in. It is just great.

thoughts......

Bern / burn. funny. But the reference might need a hint for alot of people.

Feathers and hair are modified reptile scales from evolution.

On the wiki polls my fav where Tamani wife and shemale Arian.

Combat encounter difficulty - either leave it as is or once a level of monster is unlocked the lower level versions get locked out.

The one monster I would like more versions / level of would be the tentacle beasts.

The npc I would like finished is Loppe.

And last, for town stuff, the proposed tattoo shop.

In the real world..... mental illness sucks. Both my parents had issues from birth. They should not of had kids. But they did. Both my sister and I (who r 50ish) r afflicted. I had good insurance through work. I paid half the policy cost for about 200 bucks a month. Everything was covered, body, mind, eyes, teeth. I used it all. Then obama  (no capitol o) came along with his obama care. The policy was taken away. I now have no medical care except to walk into an ER.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Alright. "There's always one," and I guess I'll be that guy for the moment this time around; What I wouldn't give or who I wouldn't kill for a quest log/tracker to keep tabs on where I've left off on quests, NPC's, and Events (like something telling you you have already done the Christmas Elf scene). TiTS, so long as my memory does not stab me in the back like it usually does, has something along the lines of what I was thinking. Might be something to think about for post 1.3.

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Love the frequency dude. Used to do something like this in the 80s, New Age and all that. 

Glorious! I am so happy you checked it out! Be well my friend! The Savannah and scylla+mino love needs you to be at your most comfortable! Of course with life itself hehe, I wosh I stumbled into the frequencies sooner myself, works wonders.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Alright. "There's always one," and I guess I'll be that guy for the moment this time around; What I wouldn't give or who I wouldn't kill for a quest log/tracker to keep tabs on where I've left off on quests, NPC's, and Events (like something telling you you have already done the Christmas Elf scene). TiTS, so long as my memory does not stab me in the back like it usually does, has something along the lines of what I was thinking. Might be something to think about for post 1.3.

YES! I fully understand that. Been wanting to mention that on Trello but brain misfired as always. :smile:

Glorious! I am so happy you checked it out! Be well my friend! The Savannah and scylla+mino love needs you to be at your most comfortable! Of course with life itself hehe, I wosh I stumbled into the frequencies sooner myself, works wonders.

I do better there when in a mild or bit stronger manic attack. Brain starts firing off on great ideas. Wish I had a button to press... LOL