CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

locksoli

Sep 10, 2015
Well there is already a Wolf pepper in this mod if I recall correctly

I found it on the ed, and tried it. I only became a regular dog-morph. Unless I'm doing something wrong, its possible that the transformation itself isn't implemented. as for basilisks, the TF would eventually allow you to become or make cockatrices

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As of right now, I'm working to move the change log data to the wiki.

And by the way, it's now at least 1 year since I released CoC Revamp mod! Man, time fly by so fast.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
indeed quite. After the black coc what will you work on?

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
So... Does this mean the Zetaz idea is fine?

Cowardly_chaplain

Sep 4, 2015
Sorry for somehow-loony questions folks, it's due equipment in the Mod which I adore: the Flintlock Pistol.

1. How do you think,  how many barrels it has? One, two or four,  due to the perk "Double Attack"? And does it has revolver charger, or it is muzzle-loading gun? Four shells, eh? 

2. Does the Flintlock pistol has got a bayonet to parry the opponents attacks (due to perk Parry)?

3. Will be a mechanism for the mod that allows to bear two weapons instead of one? Wouldn't be Awesome to kill THAT BASTARDS with two smoking guns?

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Just fought my goblin daughters just for something different to do. Almost THREE-THOUSAND HP!!! Took them down with my tease. But DAAHM!!

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
it's so easy to become OP adding a dual wield will only make it more so. if you do i'd limit to daggers and if you do weild 2 swords i'd say automatic double attack but your attack power is cut in half.

Ik the game is supposed to be casual when it comes to combat difficulty but it's too easy once your level gets higher and higher. I'm not saying make it hard or difficult but nerf some things make it a bit more challenging. throwing in more perks which gives u more power is just getting ridiculous...

make lower level enemies less likely to encounter.

swing the nerf bat for god sakes

also add some auto perks or something that have negative effects just somethin....

Mew

Aug 27, 2015
it's so easy to become OP adding a dual wield will only make it more so. if you do i'd limit to daggers and if you do weild 2 swords i'd say automatic double attack but your attack power is cut in half.

Ik the game is supposed to be casual when it comes to combat difficulty but it's too easy once your level gets higher and higher. I'm not saying make it hard or difficult but nerf some things make it a bit more challenging. throwing in more perks which gives u more power is just getting ridiculous...

make lower level enemies less likely to encounter.

swing the nerf bat for god sakes

also add some auto perks or something that have negative effects just somethin....

I have better idea

What about adding more difficult fights to game instead of nerfing shit for no reason?

I am pretty sure that making arena with bunch of placeholder texts and bunch of fights in row with big gem reward at end isn't that hard

Kodoku

Sep 10, 2015
incubi and succubi random encounters?
random chance to be attacked by the city guards who leave on missions? if your very corrupt...

how about a tentacle beast mob if u rape enough of them

a goblin horde

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I have better idea

What about adding more difficult fights to game instead of nerfing shit for no reason?

I am pretty sure that making arena with bunch of placeholder texts and bunch of fights in row with big gem reward at end isn't that hard

It may be. Get busy coding, because Kitteh is extremely busy adding projects the team have developed to enhance the game and debugging the code when needed. This is not a hack-n-slash game; true, there are times I wish the areas we are busy at developing would pop into existence thus giving challenges to high level characters, but I know it takes time to do that; even for a text game. If you want more difficult fights, focus on completing the main quest then ascend.

incubi and succubi random encounters?
random chance to be attacked by the city guards who leave on missions? if your very corrupt...

how about a tentacle beast mob if u rape enough of them

a goblin horde
You want a goblin horde? Go crazy fucking tamani, then fight your offspring. Would have one, just don't fight by teasing, takes all the "fun" out of it. 

We are developing stronger beasties now. Do not thing throwing a switch in the code would solve your love of critter galore in the game. Not being a coder, just a developer, I know not how difficult setting up something like you say is. He is working on cleaning up the code atop what I said last post. Maybe it will become easier to set something like that in the code.

But, if you want a difficult fight, finish this game. Kill Lethice. The go through the Ascension process.

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
Well..  I think you guys are doing wonderful!

If I had money I'd pony up

If I had coding skills I'd help out

If I had.. well I think that's  it

BUT I DO HAVE WORDS!

You guy's are wonderful, well done and keep up the good effort! I personally appreciate CoC being kept alive. Tyvm!

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well..  I think you guys are doing wonderful!

If I had money I'd pony up

If I had coding skills I'd help out

If I had.. well I think that's  it

BUT I DO HAVE WORDS!

You guy's are wonderful, well done and keep up the good effort! I personally appreciate CoC being kept alive. Tyvm!

I would think if anyone had money it would be Lucifer!  :laugh:

Lucifer

Aug 27, 2015
I would think if anyone had money it would be Lucifer!  :laugh:

You are absolutely correct! Except, the powers that be temporarily forbids me in having almost anything, for a reason or another but I think its spite!

DragonDred

Sep 14, 2015
I was wondering if the incubi draft potion was glitch or not because i can't seem  to get multiple shafts;plus is there an easier way to get more then two, without save editing?

(On CoC revamp of course)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Double pepper gets you two cocks. Forget what got me more, though I believe the incubus multi-cock giveaway is rare. You can also have anemone fuck your cunt. When you give birth (and you do not have Kid A part of your camp) you will game one anemone cock. There seems to be no limit till you hit the game's limit of 10. Never made that high, mind you.

------​
Pulled this off of Revamp's Wiki

Grow another penis, occurred when first penis was 20+ inches and corruption at 36.
Grow a normal penis, requires purified Incubus Draft.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Double pepper gets you two cocks. Forget what got me more, though I believe the incubus multi-cock giveaway is rare. You can also have anemone fuck your cunt. When you give birth (and you do not have Kid A part of your camp) you will game one anemone cock. There seems to be no limit till you hit the game's limit of 10. Never made that high, mind you.

------​
Pulled this off of Revamp's Wiki

Grow another penis, occurred when first penis was 20+ inches and corruption at 36.
Grow a normal penis, requires purified Incubus Draft.

Please tell me that's not gonna be THE Official Revamp Wiki, if there is one. That thing is so bloated with adware that I can't even use the damn thing without my browser locking up. It's like ever news and journalist website I've even been to.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
I gotta say so far i'm loving this revamp, I honestly wish I could say more but I suck with words. I do have to say I wish there was more to do with Urta and your kids but eh its not an important part or anything, regardless keep up the great work its awesome and its an awesome project that improves a game I love!

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Please tell me that's not gonna be THE Official Revamp Wiki, if there is one. That thing is so bloated with adware that I can't even use the damn thing without my browser locking up. It's like ever news and journalist website I've even been to.

Well if you do not like Wikia sites I guess you will have to make do without. 

Yes that is the Official Wiki for Revamp Mod.

Have you ever tried another browser, btw? Chrome does fine by me. 

And a bit less attitude. You will get absolutely nowhere with it.

I gotta say so far i'm loving this revamp, I honestly wish I could say more but I suck with words. I do have to say I wish there was more to do with Urta and your kids but eh its not an important part or anything, regardless keep up the great work its awesome and its an awesome project that improves a game I love!

Thanx.

Cannot recall if there is anything in the works with Urta. Check out Trello. We have projects there we are trying our damndest to get out the door. Sometimes 'trying' is too kind of a word. LOL

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
If there's too many advertisements on the page, try using Adblock to get rid of them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As someone who spends countless hours on Wikia (and will correct this one from time to time), I strongly reccoment Adblock as well. I also use NoScript, but that might be a bit difficult to handle at times.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I'm using Avast's plugin.

And I did try a non-profit wiki sight, the one the official wiki uses. It crashed on a daily basis as I tried to build up the pages. I when to Wikia, and yes they are their to make money, but they also are up and running 24/7; they have more features and are easy to set up; etc.

Yeah, I'd rather be using a truly free site but the reality of the web stepped in.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you guys for pointing out adblock. I use adblock, but it was disabled, which If I did that it must be because Eve:Online's forums tend to go wonky with adblock enabled and must have forgot to turn it back on -- I thought I had. It's back on and the Wiki site runs fine now. I can use Chrome for Eve's forums so Adblock doesn't bug that site without having to turn it on and off. And, though I'm not quite sure how I did, I did not mean to offend you, Rycharde. All's I meant to say was that I could not use that site because my browsers (I had tried both Chrome and IE after having tried Firefox before I even mentioned the issue) would literally lock up with some of the page loaded and would crash them; Firefox at least, Chrome just froze up and IE just stalled trying to load the page. My apologies.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
I suggest sticking with Wikia.

As long as we don't put any NSFW pictures, we're good.

Know the NSFW thang. Even the "not really but maybe" NSFW. Keeping my eye out for "authorized" non-NSFW pix, and others I stumble across that scream they are perfect I track down the artist for permission.

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
Thank you guys for pointing out adblock. I use adblock, but it was disabled, which If I did that it must be because Eve:Online's forums tend to go wonky with adblock enabled and must have forgot to turn it back on -- I thought I had. It's back on and the Wiki site runs fine now. I can use Chrome for Eve's forums so Adblock doesn't bug that site without having to turn it on and off. And, though I'm not quite sure how I did, I did not mean to offend you, Rycharde. All's I meant to say was that I could not use that site because my browsers (I had tried both Chrome and IE after having tried Firefox before I even mentioned the issue) would literally lock up with some of the page loaded and would crash them; Firefox at least, Chrome just froze up and IE just stalled trying to load the page. My apologies.

No prob. My disabilities have been most disabling past couple weeks. Makes me more sensitive than normal, and I'm a sensitive kinda guy to begin with. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Is there going to be a re-vamp for the save editor?/Is there a re-vamp for the save editor?

https://github.com/tmedwards/CoCEd/releases

That has the latest version of the editor, including a modified .xml for the Revamp. Best you're gonna get. Keep and eye out on that for new releases and patches. You simply boot it up just like normally and it works off of either the classic .xml when using normal saves and automatically uses the Revamp's .xml for Revamp saves. You don't even have to do anything extra. Oh, oh, it's magic!

Rycharde

Aug 27, 2015
OK. Thanx for the pointer Sacred. Made a page on wiki pointing to that page. Have to make a nifty box thingie for mainpage so anyone who can find the wiki will easily find CoCEd. :D