CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm gay. That's true.

So far, I've coded 7 additional sexable males in the game: Behemoth, Lizan Rogue, Andy the Satyr, and Pure Jojo. Anzu will be next once the scenes are finished. He'll be sexable too. That's right, you'll even be able to buttfuck that avian deity. And 1.4 will also add Izmael too.

I'm always willing to code in more sexable males. What about being able to anally penetrate Zetaz? Consensual sex with Sean the Incubus? This could potentially increase the total amount of males you can have sex with by 11 since the beginning of the mod. The last four aren't implemented.

• Pure Jojo (Needs overhaul)
  • Behemoth (Needs overhaul)
  • Lizan Rogue
  • Andy the Satyr
  • Harry the Rhino-morph (Can only be submissive to him)
  • Yeti
  • Frost Giant (Might add more victory sex options)
  • Anzu the Avian Deity (Not implemented)
  • Zetaz the Imp (Not implemented)
  • Sean the Incubus (Not implemented)
  • Izmael (Not implemented)

One of my goals is to increase the total amount of sexable males by at least 15 to satisfy the gays. Fortunately, female/herm players aren't left out since these males listed would be open to all genders. Though I'm gay, other pairings aren't left out.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I'm gay. That's true.

So far, I've coded 7 additional sexable males in the game: Behemoth, Lizan Rogue, Andy the Satyr, and Pure Jojo. Anzu will be next once the scenes are finished. He'll be sexable too. That's right, you'll even be able to buttfuck that avian deity. And 1.4 will also add Izmael too.

I'm always willing to code in more sexable males. What about being able to anally penetrate Zetaz? Consensual sex with Sean the Incubus? This could potentially increase the total amount of males you can have sex with by 11 since the beginning of the mod. The last four aren't implemented.

• Pure Jojo (Needs overhaul)
  • Behemoth (Needs overhaul)
  • Lizan Rogue
  • Andy the Satyr
  • Harry the Rhino-morph (Can only be submissive to him)
  • Yeti
  • Frost Giant (Might add more victory sex options)
  • Anzu the Avian Deity (Not implemented)
  • Zetaz the Imp (Not implemented)
  • Sean the Incubus (Not implemented)
  • Izmael (Not implemented)

One of my goals is to increase the total amount of sexable males by at least 15 to satisfy the gays. Fortunately, female/herm players aren't left out since these males listed would be open to all genders. Though I'm gay, other pairings aren't left out.

This is such great news. ^^ Can't wait for all this!

May 12, 2016
In any RPG I play, my character's sexuality has always been somewhat flexible in the face of my completionist impulses. I will bang whoever and whatever if it means more content (particularly with followers/party members). With upcoming Behemoth overhaul and Anzu implementation, my character who has been pretty strictly into only females and feminine herms, is probably going to see some evolution in taste. Of course, now I'll feel like huge asshole for telling Arian I wasn't all that into dudes. He/She doesn't seem to mind all that much given how fast they downed that potion, but I'm just afraid that when I bring Behemoth back to camp, I'll be greeted with a huge "BUUUULLLSHIIIIIIIT!"

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
In any RPG I play, my character's sexuality has always been somewhat flexible in the face of my completionist impulses. I will bang whoever and whatever if it means more content (particularly with followers/party members). With upcoming Behemoth overhaul and Anzu implementation, my character who has been pretty strictly into only females and feminine herms, is probably going to see some evolution in taste. Of course, now I'll feel like huge asshole for telling Arian I wasn't all that into dudes. He/She doesn't seem to mind all that much given how fast they downed that potion, but I'm just afraid that when I bring Behemoth back to camp, I'll be greeted with a huge "BUUUULLLSHIIIIIIIT!"

Lol, that last line.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Witheout modifying hellia directly im prety sure Salamander tail and lizan tail should count for all tail pegging scene to. Let there be tail fucking love all around Mareth"

as for adding new tail pegging scene well yea that would be a definite plus and centaur scenes are just as needed due to the sheer amount of tauric species behing poured in by the mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Savin is more against chaning stuff related to Hel and Helspawn directly as if not how could he not be mad at me for creating Salamander and Phoenix TF items. He not seems be much against if it's about any other salamander than those he made. Proof that for one of my idea that was about certain male salamander he said it's cool idea so I bet than show he just irked when people want TOUCH especialy hel and Helspawn.

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Cody here reporting a bug:
When your PC is a lizard, for some reason you can set your tail ablaze just like a salamander.

And no I didn't even touch on the salamander's TF item (forgot the name).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean when game say your PC race is Lizan? As that part about only showing up when PC have salamander tail. Also does it only say about setting ablaze tail in appearance screen or you can use Tail slap attack in combat too?

(Salamander Firewater - that TF name you forgot)

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Curently working on a Scylla TF on the wuxia mode with Ormael. Yea i know a npc in game is very Unconveniantly named Scylla but honestly we need some more tentacle loves)

Other1

May 11, 2016
NOTE: I'll gradually wean off the development on this mod in favour for HTML version. I'll try my best to tie up loose ends and get the mod updated over to final CoC build should it ever come. I'll try to accommodate the changes in the mod to influence the official ending. I'll, of course, continue to fix bugs.

How is that HTML thing coming? Any progress at all? Maybe I could look into starting/doing it?

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
HTML deveopment has stalled due to the fact that I have to keep patching this mod.

As for permanentizing ninetails perk, I intend to make it possible to get both perks. I've looked into the code and when a perk is made permanent, the fourth value is set to 1. For ninetails perk method, it also checks if that value is 0 and if that's the case, you couldn't get both perks until you make it permanent.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
 I don't know if this is WAI or not, but the Feeder perk doesn't take tolerance into account for checking when you get it or lose it due to corruption levels.

Rabbitzan12

May 20, 2016
All have is Android so this revamp mod can't be used on my device.  What is the point?  If I can't enjoy it then no point in downloading this game again... :(

ZephyrosLunsky

May 20, 2016
Ooookay, so I'm confused at to what to do at the Kelt breaking part. I've made him drink Succubus milk once, and I'm currently in a fight scene with him with 15 more Succubus milk, but after I finish the fight with him, it gives me the option to Rape, Kill, or TakeBow&Leave. When I looked at the source code, this option wasn't supposed to pop up I believe. This is what the source says: 

//Defeat Him In Fight #1

function defeatKellyNDBREAKHIM():void {

clearOutput();

//Cut these: You swing your [weapon], ready to use force against the restless centaur if necessary.

//Cut these: \"<i>Easy now, okay? You don't have your bow, and you know what I can do with my [weapon]. Now if you just calm down I promise I'll be much nicer this time.</i>\"

//lust/HP:

if(monster.lust > 99) outputText("Kelt moans, mauling at his mantits in his lust before he realizes what's going on");

else outputText("Kelt groans, slumping slightly from all the damage you've done to him");

outputText(". You close in, saying, \"<i>Easy now, okay? You know what I can do with my [weapon]. Now if you just calm down, I promise I'll be much nicer this time.</i>\"");

Hopefully the images of the fight will give some insight towards some veteran players? Right after I knock his ass out, I click next, and it shows the scene where I either Rape, Kill, Or take the bow. Anyone got some answers?

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (14).png

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
HTML deveopment has stalled due to the fact that I have to keep patching this mod.

As for permanentizing ninetails perk, I intend to make it possible to get both perks. I've looked into the code and when a perk is made permanent, the fourth value is set to 1. For ninetails perk method, it also checks if that value is 0 and if that's the case, you couldn't get both perks until you make it permanent.

so do you intend to make an HTML version of this mod and then just focus on updating that

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
All have is Android so this revamp mod can't be used on my device.  What is the point?  If I can't enjoy it then no point in downloading this game again... :(

There are SWF players that can work on Android devices for playing SWF based flash games. The Revamp's wiki has one linked on the right side of the main page that works.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Ooookay, so I'm confused at to what to do at the Kelt breaking part. I've made him drink Succubus milk once, and I'm currently in a fight scene with him with 15 more Succubus milk, but after I finish the fight with him, it gives me the option to Rape, Kill, or TakeBow&Leave. When I looked at the source code, this option wasn't supposed to pop up I believe. This is what the source says:

Hopefully the images of the fight will give some insight towards some veteran players? Right after I knock his ass out, I click next, and it shows the scene where I either Rape, Kill, Or take the bow. Anyone got some answers?

It's a 3 parter transformation. You've got the 15 succubus milk part right. You'll then need 10 milk a second time and a final 5 milk for the third.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
It's a 3 parter transformation. You've got the 15 succubus milk part right. You'll then need 10 milk a second time and a final 5 milk for the third.

Actually, you can lower the number of milks if you have 5 Large Pink Eggs. Anyway, I always do the Kelt breaking with 20-25 milks and 5 eggs.

UberAnne

May 20, 2016
Any chance we could get more goo scenes? I'd love the PC could slip into more characters orifices, or alternatively, scenes where goo girls crawl into the PC.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Any chance we could get more goo scenes? I'd love the PC could slip into more characters orifices, or alternatively, scenes where goo girls crawl into the PC.

Seconded. In the meantime though, does anyone have a list of those scenes?  Curious as to whether or not I've missed or forgotten any.

AnimalGirls

Mar 25, 2016

Hey Kitteh, this is unrelated, but perhaps you could add each TF in More TF in the Trello with a placeholder for item and description for transformations to be filled later.

Bat TF -Bat Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Wings, Face

Wolf TF - Wolf Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Phoenix - Phoenix Legs, Arms, Feathers, Cock

Scorpion - Scorpion Legs, Arms, Claws, Tail, Drider Legs, Eyes

Hyena - Hyena Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Avian - Avian Cock, Arms, Wings, Hair, Legs, Tail, Face

seventhsword

May 1, 2016
Hey Kitteh, this is unrelated, but perhaps you could add each TF in More TF in the Trello with a placeholder for item and description for transformations to be filled later.

Bat TF -Bat Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Wings, Face

Wolf TF - Wolf Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Phoenix - Phoenix Legs, Arms, Feathers, Cock

Scorpion - Scorpion Legs, Arms, Claws, Tail, Drider Legs, Eyes

Hyena - Hyena Legs, Arms, Fur, Cock, Face

Avian - Avian Cock, Arms, Wings, Hair, Legs, Tail, Face

on the Hyena remember small cock huge clit

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
A hyena TF should be a Lumi derivative of a gnoll one, if we're going that way,

Also, which kind of differences would there be between an avian, a phoenix and the harpy TF?

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015

Also, which kind of differences would there be between an avian, a phoenix and the harpy TF?

Avian is basically a Male Harpy. If you have a vagina though, you're automatically a Harpy.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That's why I wanted to ask. If the difference between an already existing TF and another one is a slit, I'd suggest use our resident alchemists to "enhance" it. Now, since AnzuMazaki will be added soon, he could be a source for that.

ZephyrosLunsky

May 20, 2016

Yea, I know I got the 15 Succubus part right, but I'm on the second encounter and it tells me to either Kill, Rape, or Take the bow. Maybe my corruption isn't high enough or something?

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016

I'd think instead of a human face like Harpy that Avians would have a bird beak and feathered face to look assimiliar to Anzu (and letting those wanting to make Gryphon morphs).

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
That's why I wanted to ask. If the difference between an already existing TF and another one is a slit, I'd suggest use our resident alchemists to "enhance" it. Now, since AnzuMazaki will be added soon, he could be a source for that.

Aah, ok

Artemis1990

May 21, 2016
I really wish the prison scene is finished.... though I wanted to help... unfortunately I don't have the best writing ethics '''OTL btw, is Obedience capped at 50? I tried to raise it but its stuck there even with 0 self esteem and willpower