CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Hello, there's a big problem referring to Marble. I am unable to start her purification quest since I need to give her a purified LA Bova, which I can't since I don't see a "give item" prompt. I don't know if this is a bug. If it is, I hope it gets fixed, I already feel way bad for her about her cursed milk to cause addictions.

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Hello, there's a big problem referring to Marble. I am unable to start her purification quest since I need to give her a purified LA Bova, which I can't since I don't see a "give item" prompt. I don't know if this is a bug. If it is, I hope it gets fixed, I already feel way bad for her about her cursed milk to cause addictions.

Are you addicted to her milk? If so she won't allow you to purify her.

arcwolf500

Sep 2, 2015
Are you addicted to her milk? If so she won't allow you to purify her.
No, I actually want to do the opposite. Oh.. wait.. okay, I'm an idiot.

Um how this works... apparently I need to wait for something to happen like marble desperately wants to feed someone her milk, but she is afraid someone will get addicted. I think other people are confused to why she could not be given gifts, you need to wait for a few days or a week to encounter the event that's when you can start the purification quest

Sysaluna

Feb 14, 2017
Since I have no real experience with writing for something like CoC, what is or would be involved when it comes to a task like writing an omnibus TF?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
New TF would involve planning what stats it can change (to what values be it rising or lowereing f stat was too high already), then planning out possible sexual changes (cocks/pussies/breasts) and body changes (arms, legs, tail, face, etc.). Then it's needed to write texts for all those changes (someotimes can be used other tf text for scene if change is very similar one). And that would be quite much from writing new tf side. Rest would be up to coder to work on adding and eventualy giving some feedback to writer on any still missing content to write for that tf item.

If you contact Liadri she could tell you more details on writing tf items sincs she got a few of them written and implemented in mod(s).

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Well, since we already have succi milk and incubus draft, the appearance blurbs don't need to be rewritten and most of the TF blurbs can be copied from those transformatives.
So you should only need to add a new transformative and tell, where it drops and/or how its created and to write the TF mechanics for the male/female parts.
Bout the mechanics: The question would only be: Should the dicks, vag, tits and balls grow completely randomly or proportionally by whatever formula/function/algorithm.
e. G.:
Code:
[if (90% * biggestTitsize * 1.2 >= biggestCockLength)]
    chance of growing cock: 1/3
[else]
    chance of growing cock: 1/5

or something, like that. In the above pseudocode 90% should be the tolerance and 1.2 should be the proportional factor (Both values are quick and dirty examples of course)

[Edit:]
New TF would involve planning what stats it can change (to what values be it rising or lowereing f stat was too high already), then planning out possible sexual changes (cocks/pussies/breasts) and body changes (arms, legs, tail, face, etc.). Then it's needed to write texts for all those changes (someotimes can be used other tf text for scene if change is very similar one). And that would be quite much from writing new tf side. Rest would be up to coder to work on adding and eventualy giving some feedback to writer on any still missing content to write for that tf item.

If you contact Liadri she could tell you more details on writing tf items sincs she got a few of them written and implemented in mod(s).
Uhm, is omnibus TF not simply a combination of both succi and incubi TF?

PS: Duh, I'm kinda missing the auto-merge if less, than 15 minutes between double-post feature :-/

EmberH69

Sep 26, 2015
I know you said not to ask about Android version, but that's all I play on, is there ANY way I can commission you to do it?

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately, that was more a matter of ability, not willingness. When Kitteh was releasing Revamp in both SWF and APK form, the APK's where constantly buggy and rarely worked for people without incident from what I remember. You'd be more likely to see an Android version if someone who can compile them better steps forward. Sadly, that has yet to happen despite people urging anyone with that skill to do so in the past. That's why he asked for people to stop asking; it's not that Kitteh wouldn't, just that he can't, under the circumstances, make them without significant bugs and high failure rate. Things might have change since now and then (though I doubt it), but from what I remember at least, that's why he stopped making them in the first place.

Have you tried looking for a SWF player for your Android device? Simple as that might be, it's worth a shot at least in your case, and not many that I've seen have complained that that route doesn't work for them, so I'm assuming it works often and fairly well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Stadler Yeah in case of omnibus TF I think it would be more likely mixed up elements from both Incubus Draft and Succubus Milk. Just some minor details like desc of the item. Text when using it and similar stuff may need to be written.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Speaking on Pablo, wasn't there more scenes for him? I got to 100% affection but still can't do anything but exercise with him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
it's still snapshot so possible that Kitteh still have some more scenes/interactions left to code for him. Last I recall he run into some minor Anzu bug to deal with.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
That's what I was thinking too. I figured it was either that or he has some corruption/TF score prereq I was missing (the char I was using is maxed corruption).

ThatPeon

Jun 24, 2016
So... has this been abandoned?
Sacredferro, Ormael, how do you guys keep your cool with questions like these?
Then again, not all questions are stupid.

No it's not abandoned. It's just been a slow progress lately. It's only a matter of patience for the next update.

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
I look at it from the standpoint that some people just legitimately don't know, hence why they ask. Besides, trolling only works if you fall for it and bite. I should know, I've been playing Eve Online for nearly a decade and if there's one thing we love to do on the forums, it's trolling each other...hell even the devs get in on it from time to time. Trust me, we're even worst in game...you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. It's like every episode of Game of Thrones all in one, with space ships.

Nuggholio

Nov 1, 2015
Is @Kitteh6660 still responding to this?
I wanna know if mistress elly is getting anymore content?

also with the 1.4 preview in the camp the game will just go blank (no text anywhere) with no way to fix it without loading the game back up. it only gives me the option of new game.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yes Kitteh is still creator of the mod. And to contact him for asking question I think easiest way is to visit mods discord server.

@ThatPeon Well questions are jsut questions. And with so many people it can happen some will ask the same question. So no reason to loose head and reply rude.

BobBright

May 15, 2016
Could I make a suggestion for an addition to this mod? Perhaps an NPC that gains weight like the player can?

BobBright

May 15, 2016
I think... I haven't had the option to have sex with her for some reason... I am her trainer, but I just never get the option.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There is needed some progress on her trainng till she became sexable. I think smutosaur page about Lottie should have it meantioned on how to unlock her sex scenes.

Leo798

Mar 11, 2017
Hey guys quick question how do you obtain ProLactaid i have 5x lactaid and 1x pure labova but the option to make it doesn't come up when i speak to Rathazul

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Hey guys quick question how do you obtain ProLactaid i have 5x lactaid and 1x pure labova but the option to make it doesn't come up when i speak to Rathazul
Because you need 2 pure LaBova as stated in the tooltip of Rathazuls alchemy menu

Socksidoodles

Feb 18, 2017
MD
I don't know if you still need writers, but I'm open to it! .. heh.. I've read Fenoxo's writing so much I can replicate it rather well, i think... ^^"

Stadler

Jun 21, 2016
Does anyone know how to get Benoit pregnant, I've turn her female but nothing happens?
Benoite can only get pregnant for one week every 28 days.

Mechanics:
  • startDay is the day, after you've chosen to feminize Benoit. Actually the 'next day event' when Benoit becomes Benoite.
  • currDay is the actual ingame day, displayed in the lower left side of the window.
  • Now do the math: If (currDay - startDay % 28) is >= 21, he can get pregged.
Heres the code snippet, where this is being checked:
Code:
public function benoitInClutch():Boolean
{
    if (flags[kFLAGS.BENOIT_STATUS] == 0) return false;

// Benoit enters "clutch" every 21 days, for 7 days
    var startDay:int = flags[kFLAGS.FEMOIT_NEXTDAY_EVENT];
    var currDay:int = this.getGame().model.time.days;
    var diffDays:int = (currDay - startDay) % 28;

if (diffDays >= 21) return true;
    return false;
}