CoC: Unofficially Expanded Edition (v1.4.19 for CoC 1.0.2)

Sacredferro

Aug 26, 2015
Wasn't it like Blizzard likes to say "When it's done."? o_O

I prefer, what we like to throw around in Eve Online, the phrase: Soon™.

I imagine a CoC2 is not a likely development for quite some time so long as TiTS is still the focus of Fen, Savin, and the likes. Look at it this way, it's not like they have ever really said CoC2 is out of the question, but it's not on the menu right now. No sense in worrying about it now, though, that sort of anxiety will just make it seem like it will take longer to wait. Forget for now, keep busy with CoC Revamp and TiTS and FoE and the likes and it might happen before you know it.

Btw, this site is giving me a headache with the glitches and bugs in it. I still haven't been able to figure out why when I reply to someone, it still wants to insert an old reply instead of properly inserting what I'm quoting. Then, it likes to refuse to allow me to delete the old quote so I can comment and reply normally again. Notifications are also still notoriously late when they finally register.

Btw 2: Btw Harder: Been trying out XCom 2 over the weekend and I have to say...fuck RNG...right in it's dirty mouth. Also, I miss my SHIV's. Oddly, though, my PsiOps chick is absolutely raping the ADVENT and stealing all the kills. PsiOps seems to be hidiously OP'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
does anyone know how to grow 11ft? if you do that would be awesome

I've tried everything, from the elf in Zetaz's dungeon to Minotaur's Blood and have only broken 10 ft. Even the Height Default Setting taps out at 8.5 ft or so... Hopefully one of the future mods removes the height limiter, because I'd love to have a PC the same height as a Frost Giant (22 ft btw).

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've tried everything, from the elf in Zetaz's dungeon to Minotaur's Blood and have only broken 10 ft. Even the Height Default Setting taps out at 8.5 ft or so... Hopefully one of the future mods removes the height limiter, because I'd love to have a PC the same height as a Frost Giant (22 ft btw).

Vala is actually the only way. The chance to grow is diminishing when you are above 9 ft, so this would take some time. And groving more would break space-time continuum in many scenes, worse than tauric body does.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Vala is actually the only way. The chance to grow is diminishing when you are above 9 ft, so this would take some time. And groving more would break space-time continuum in many scenes, worse than tauric body does.

lol, seems legit

Blackened Angel

Mar 25, 2016

Being centaur is suffering.

lalala

Sep 10, 2015
Exactly. You have to have romanced Urta first before starting Kat's training. After all thats done, you can take Kat on a date to the bar for the threesome.

You don't have to romance Urta first, it's just easier to do it that way. First playthrough: I rejected Urta at the beginning (not immediately having sex in the alley with her counts as rejection, apparently), trained Kath (which got me back in Urta's good graces), and got them both drunk a lot / talked with Kath a lot about Urta in her Lovers dialogue tab. The scenes eventually opened up, so I'm guessing there's an internal score on this.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Aha! fixed it. Hey I'm having a slight issue in stealing Marae's lethicite. It's entirely possible I'm missing something expected of me from vanilla or it could be an issue here, but failing to steal it immediately means the option doesn't show up anymore. Is it supposed to be choosing between perks that way or....?

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
That DOES seem to be a "perk" with more downsides than up. Kitteh I sent you a PM about writing out scenes but never heard back from you. If it would be beneficial and I could get a list of the relevant scenes, I could write up some pieces to connect to prompts for followers as to whether they should act according to corruption or purity so that you could still get amily despite tolerance or say... jojo could be sent out of camp despite tolerance making it so he won't leave no matter how high your corruption gets. 

As an aside, every time I try to make a post I get a quote within a quote inside my reply box. Does anyone know why or how I might be able to keep it from doing it? making posts is a bit laborious because of it.

Akujimalice

Sep 25, 2015
Once again, you approach the island where the corrupted goddess resides and set foot on the island. “Coming back for more?” Marae coos.

(Do you fight Marae or stay with her and abandon your quests? Or you could leave if you want.)You row for nearly an hour, until your arms practically burn with exhaustion from all the rowing.

am I experiencing a bug here? It seems like it doesn't want to let me visit again.

Jiffler

Sep 2, 2015
Has anyone thought of writing a scene to forcibly transform Akbal into Akala (Female transformation name I thought of) or finishing the dead mage's ritual to steal the Terrestrial Fire?

Jayk

Mar 27, 2016
Has anyone thought of writing a scene to forcibly transform Akbal into Akala (Female transformation name I thought of) or finishing the dead mage's ritual to steal the Terrestrial Fire?

I haven't, though it does sound interesting. +1 to this. Where would it be submitted though? This thread, or a new one?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
hey does anyone think there should be a steroid type of item in CoC? i mean Bro Brew is cool but i rather not be dumb or at least make a cure for bro brains like bimbo brains

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll consider making one more patch to fix some bugs. I'll cap the corruption tolerance when encountering Amily in the Town Ruins to 75 so Amily corruption will still be possible even if you max out the perk.

And no need to write such scene for Akala. I might not even bother adding that scene.

And oh yeah, Bro Brains can be cured with debimbo.

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
I'll consider making one more patch to fix some bugs. I'll cap the corruption tolerance when encountering Amily in the Town Ruins to 75 so Amily corruption will still be possible even if you max out the perk.

And no need to write such scene for Akala. I might not even bother adding that scene.

And oh yeah, Bro Brains can be cured with debimbo.

Oh. Huh really? I might have to check 

cody_NomaD

Feb 25, 2016
Does anyone think there should be a cure for Bro brains? 

And there is, just talk to Rathazul if you have the perk and he'll produce a cure.