What kinds of armors/clothing would you like to start seeing in TiTS?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It'd still be nice to have an item so it would say "The Gray Goo discards your upper ammo pouches and lower storage belts."

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
It'd still be nice to have an item so it would say "The Gray Goo discards your upper ammo pouches and lower storage belts."

Meh, just "gear" works well enough for me, especially since most scenes just shrug undressing the PC off in a throw-away line (for solid writer-sanity reasons, granted). Plus, having those be specific bits of equipment would suggest that a PC without them equipped wouldn't have them, which would raise the question of how, exactly, do you carry all the crap you have with you.

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
I can make this dream come true on uveto

The first armor seems more than perfect for a snowy planet

And maybe for girl some thing like this

tora_by_adriandadich-d6lsi9x.jpgpanda_by_adriandadich-d7osnnp.jpg

Or some "outfit" more elegant for men

__cy_boss_nunta___by_wyv1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The first armor seems more than perfect for a snowy planet

And maybe for girl some thing like this

Or some "outfit" more elegant for men

I'd wear that armor on my ladies any day of the week. Though i do kinda wonder how an armor suit with a coat works with the duster accessories you can get.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
how an armor suit with a coat works with the duster accessories you can get.

If I could, armour and coat/duster would always be my attire combo of choice. Out of what has been posted so far, my choice would be Kingdom Hearts' black coat and Warhammer's Sigvald's armour.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Something like this, maybe? For folk who consider their own pelt as decent enough (or at least not less than "clothes" you can buy in most shops).

EiaflC2.png

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd like that armor if it didn't require you to be furry

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
This has already been mentioned btut just for the sake of having this pic in the thread...

kill_la_kill__nudist_beach_uniform_by_ryanreos-d7c894m.jpg

Beyond that I'd love sets of functionally nude attire. Stuff like crotch/assless chaps, sheer/fishnet tube tops, pantyless micro/belt skirts that fail to cover anything, ... and it strikes me that there tends to be a dearth of masculine exhibitionistic clothing options. Hmm perhaps crotchless bondage harnesses. Cock rings would also be really nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I especially want those because they could possibly have combat bonuses besides the obvious lust boost.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I also gotta agree with Deko that the illusory armor would be best without mandating furriness. If it has to have a requirement it should probably be psionics instead. IE have it it help your character jedi mind trick their way into making people think they are clothed.

Blessed

Jan 25, 2016
I honestly just want more modifcations to make to my Goo girl armor. I really hope she gets more content~

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'd like that armor if it didn't require you to be furry

It's sort of point - it only allows you to replace clothes with natural cover, not just go around naked. Though, version with holographic pseudo-clothing is also possible.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I honestly just want more modifcations to make to my Goo girl armor. I really hope she gets more content~

From what I remember, the plan for her is to get upgrades on every planet after Tarkus so she stays relevant. We saw the first upgrade in Nyrean palace, Uveto is supposed to have another, and so on and so forth.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Something like this, maybe? For folk who consider their own pelt as decent enough (or at least not less than "clothes" you can buy in most shops).

EiaflC2.png

Is this a real item? I couldn't find any mention of it in the wiki.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Nope, fake. Though I'll likely include it into Lucid Dreams.

Alas. Awesome concept though, I approve.

Ahem, on topic. A mesh bodysuit would be nice, perhaps one that keeps the naughty bits hidden while showing just about everything else.

Sicaa

Jan 27, 2016
As stated by people before some sort of living armor that would molest you would be great. However since we already have goo armor it could be developed from that. As it is the goo armor can help you arouse others in combat, but what if it had another mode, namely to arouse you. It could bump up your passive lust accumulation (like the perk Extra Ardor), every time you moved from room to room there could be a 5% chance of a short random one paragraph event which bumped your lust up by 10-20.

And in combat it could act as a sort of double edged sword. The enemy would get aroused every turn (maybe to a smaller degree since it isn't touching them, but putting on a show as it were), but so would you. The tradeoff would be that since a part of the armour didn't detach, you would retain the defensive properties.

Now that i think of it, you could even have a hybrid mode which would arouse you if you had less than 50% of your max lust, and arouse others if you had more. The logic behind it being that as a goo it wants nurishment, so its doing everything it can to get you to sleep with anything you encounter, thus being fed.

And one more thing.. its a goo, so why does it have to cover your whole body and have a undefined form? It would be great that with reaching certain milestones some "style" options would unlock. For example a big butt or wide hips would make miniskirt avaliable, exhibitionism above 33 would enable it to get a revealing tag and not cover your chest and genitals, bimbos could maybe style it into some bimbo-like clothing (dunno what really, just throwing it out there), and so on...

And if all that's impossible/too hard to implement... a dildo belt and/or slave collar would always be fun. Dildo belt preventing your holes from tightening up and arousing you passively, and slave collar maybe triggering some subbmissive events when encountering appropriate enemies without a fight ever starting.