CoC + MTG

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Some more cards, Not as much coc and kindof over powered but I wanted to show them off hear

see.png

speak.png

hear.png

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I feel like thats a reference but i don't get it...

Platinum-Angel-magic-the-gathering-31708867-312-445.jpg

And the phrase "I choose you" is a Pokemon reference.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Platinum-Angel-magic-the-gathering-31708867-312-445.jpg

And the phrase "I choose you" is a Pokemon reference.

Jesus! Only seven mana and you auto win!? Atleast mine take all three and each of them are 12 mana (I thought that they were kinda bullshit level OP)

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Jesus! Only seven mana and you auto win!? Atleast mine take all three and each are 12 mana (I thought that they were kinda bullshit level OP)

It preventing loss, not granting victory.

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Some more cards, Not as much coc and kindof over powered but I wanted to show them off hear

View attachment 3274

View attachment 3275

View attachment 3276

Better make sure you play See No Evil last, or it stops you from playing the other 2.

Also, I think you mean to call the cards 'Tenets', not 'Tenants'...a tenant is someone renting an apartment, house, etc from a landlord while a tenet is a principle or belief.

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Better make sure you play See No Evil last, or it stops you from playing the other 2.

Also, I think you mean to call the cards 'Tenets', not 'Tenants'...a tenant is someone renting an apartment, house, etc from a landlord while a tenet is a principle or belief.

Yeah, see no evil is supposed to be the finale.

also didn't catch the typo... I feel so stupid now :(

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
I know I'm probably over posting but I'm having fun making these so heres some more.

call.png

child.png

glade.png

spinx.png

Mei97

Aug 28, 2015
Another typo on the 3rd card there, should be Sphynx.  Missing the h.

Is this all your own artwork, or are you getting it from somewhere else?  it's all very good!

I get it from online, I try to find the artists but the last few I couldn't get the names. Also sorry about the constant typos I make most of these at like 3am when work is slow

Kinky

Apr 18, 2016
Hi ! It's me again !

Is that your own artwork?  Very nice if so.

The Imp Swarm seems a bit strong for token creatures with having sexy 10, even if it is a 1 use spell.  I would think Sexy 1 or 2 would be better for token creatures.

Nope, it's not mine but I give credit to the artist in my card when I'm able to find this name. Look at the bottom of my cards. Imp Swarm is strong because you need to be heavily corrupted to play it. It's more like a end game card.

Here is a few new cards. With two legends ! Ceraph and my own version of Tamani.

I tried something new with Ceraph. If you can't read it, the text is :

"Corrupted — If your Corruption is above 50, Ceraph is unblockable.

Whenever Ceraph, Fetishes Mistress deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a Curse card, put it onto the battlefield attached to that player, then shuffle your library."

Next time : cards who rise up your corruption.

I hope you like them and feel free to typo swap !

Bondage Fetish.jpg

Exhibitionism.jpg

Infused Dildo.jpg

Submission.jpg

Tamani.jpg

Ceraph.jpg

Digital Terror

Feb 12, 2016
Just a Ceraph typo I saw this time:

Whenever Ceraph, Fetiches Mistress deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a Curse card, put it onto the battlefield attached to that player, then shuffle you library."

missed the r there :)

Also, while fetiches is a valid word, it's an archaic spelling of fetishes.

Your Tamani card just gave me yet another reason to off that bitch in my revamp game every time I encounter her in a new game!