the dragon womb

statess

Oct 19, 2015
http://kotep.xyz/post/the-dragons-womb/

Why not get this to come true... an item that makes you always pregnant with dragon eggs... and almost evry fuw steps you need to birth some eggs :D

i know there is the new thing that was added... but it is not a permenet preg birth thing... can we all vote for this then :D

statess

Oct 19, 2015
why not it is not a bad thing it is a good thing adding content and it is for the ladys who love being pregnant

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Well I for one would be okay with another "Oviposition" perk like from CoC with the condition that it's not only "Dragon Eggs" but all form of eggs really. If someone were to write up something like that i'd be down.

Plus, Dragon's haven't really been introduced to TiTs yet. So if it were dragon eggs, that'd probably have to wait.

Edit: And also if the eggs you'd lay didn't have a 30 - 31 day break in-between, that'd be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

statess

Oct 19, 2015
what if you could ajust the time to lay eggs that could be nice? also just birthing normaly right from the snatach

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
i have no idea... i though there was birthing from the tail when i read the thing

That's just cuntsnakes. Use it in a proper scene and it has a chance for it and only it to be "impregnated" which after some times results in a cuntsnake egg. Does not tie in, override, or prevent normal pregnancies in any way.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
yes that sould be prevented nomal pregnacys and you just grow since the amount of eggs are growing inside :D