Welcome to the 'Rails.

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(I was thinking of having you teleport near them; kind of a delayed reaction from the explosion.

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Welp, just become Venom Snake in Minecraft. I even had a Mother Base explode on me twice, both while I was away!)

Draconic

As you wandered the streets, looking for a fine gentleman's club, you were suddenly...drawn to a nearby alley. As soon as you entered, a limp form was unceremoniously dumped right in front of you, straight out of the same dimension you went through after the explosion. (Lillith, this is you that fell down).

Lillith

You don't know how long you had been flying. It could have been minutes, hours, years...time seemed to be meaningless in this chaotic maelstrom of energy. Suddenly, the light's started to blink out, and you were ejected through a hole in space, right in front of a surprised Dominik.

Kirie

Meanwhile, Sarlos was also wandering the streets of New Venice. There were two places he could check for accommodation; a nearby middle class area, or what appeared to be a more wealthy section of the city.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

His eyes widen he look dumbfounded at the girl that didn't look like any of the shaved apes he had seen so far but a slug "miss you alright ?" he help the woman get back on her feet.

"miss ?" ,he look worried at her waiting for an answer. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shaira

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bb7a17b429/881134-53

The last thing that i remember is the blind light that hits my eyes and after the dark, before of that, i remember only the moment of the flying with all that energy creeping death around me...

The next thing that i remember it´s a male voice went out of the blank

"...u alright? ...miss?"

The voice continues sounding in my mind, getting echoes inside my brain, realizing that i have my eyes closed still after the creeping energy and the flying...

I am alive, don´t know but i am alive...

It´s the unique thinking that is in my mind, until i open slowly my green emerald eyes, looking a bit confused a male figure in front of me, i try to say something but nothing goes...

After some moments of coughs, i say to him accepting his hand to help him getting me of the ground

Th... thanks..., mr... . ¿Where... are... (sorry)... am... i...?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

He gives a pleasant and comforting smile " I'm Dominik ,Dominik Kayden , you are in New Venice as for everything else i have as much idea as you ...meaning not much at all" he make sure you are ok and wipe the dirt off you 

"do you think you can walk miss ?" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shaira

Nice... to... meet... you... Mr... Kayden..., sorry... with... my... slowly... chat..., i... am... a... slerm... "female"... and the... slow speed... comes with... me...

...Yes... i think... i can... walk...

I say to Mr. Kayden trying to accelerate a little my chat with him, getting upside after i accept his hand to stand up me

Then we... are now... in New... Venice, is... this correct... Mr. Kayden?. Sorry about my... naked body, all... the clothes that... i put, it... disappears after... a moment... and nothing of it... i can... wear it...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"I know about Slerms don't worry and yes that is correct ... we may have to get something for you to wear i have only seen shaved apes so far and all of then were clothed ... come with me ,maybe we can find some kinda of especial cloths for you" he move alongside her looking for some kinda of  shop that would sell  especial attires .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shaira

Thanks Mr. Kayden... i will follow... you...

Shaira goes behind of Mr. Kayden to the clothes shops seeing some clothes to "her" body while she continues looking the city of New Venice that she is now

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Shaira and Dominik

As soon as you exited the alley, you started getting attention. People were starting at Shaira's naked form, and one or two cat calls were directed her way. Most of the people eventually went back to their business, only sparing Shaira one or two glances. There were two immediate shops that appeared to sell clothing; a concrete building labeled "Joel's Armoring", and a somewhat fancy brick building labelled "Venice Apparel".

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

He try to shield her from the stares with his body but that is proven futile in the end ,he look at the two buildings ....

"we will take a look at Venice Apparel first ... maybe they have something you can wear ..." he goes inside .

"Excuse me would you have some rope resistant to Slerm's slime ?"

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
An older gentleman peered at you over a set of old bifocals. He gave a surprised "mmm?" when he saw Shaira, and slowly said in a thick Italian accent "I've never heard of Slerm Slime before...What would it happen to do?"

He tried his best to not look at Shaira, and briefly said "I suppose the woman is Shaira?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"Yes , she is Shaira ,he slime basically wet and slowly dissolve normal cloths .. .would you perhaps have something that would work for her? she may be capable to explain better her situation regarding cloths to tell the truth " he say to the shopkeeper .

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shaira

How do... you know... my name..., Mr. ... unknown? i have.... arrived now to... New Venice... because i am... new here now...

My face is all strange with the surprise of the shop keeper, because he doesn´t know my name before i could arrive here, to New Venice...

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Shit, ignore that. I forgot that you never said your name.)

"Hmmmm. I don't think I can help you with that...however, I know Joel could hook you up with some hazmat plates, and I could design something to cover it..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Shaira

Thanks Mr. for... your help...

I wait that the shopkeeper attends us with the things that he said before

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Dominik Kayden

"I see , we will go check with him then ,thanks for the help mister "he bow "now if you excuse me we will go check on him if we get something we may come back" he wave to the shopkeeper as they leave and go to  Joel's Armoring

"Excuse me ,mister Joel ,would you have some cloths for my friend Shaira here ? her smile don't help much on that regard "

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
When you opened the door to the building, you were hit with the smell of leather and gasoline. A stern looking man stood by the door, watching you. Judging by the bulge in his pocket, he was the bodyguard. It appeared very little of the building actually consisted of the store front; there was probably a workshop in the back. The storefront was very simple; there was a counter with a cash register, and a large collection of different materials in the front of the store. The bodyguard yelled into the back room. "Boss, you got customers!" Several seconds later, a grungy looking man took place behind the cash register. He wore a black t-shirt with a strange Green Mushroom with a smiling face on it. Some faded white letters beneath it read "Vinesauce". The man's hair was gangly and partially went over his face, and he frequently blew it out of his face. 

After hearing Dominik's request, Joel spoke with a Swedish accent. "Sure thing. Anyways, why is she naked?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
(lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O32D2ool2nY )

Dominik Kayden

He find the grungy man ... strange to say at least ...

"Joel ,i presume ..." he shake his head "anyway this girl Sarah here have a problem regarding cloths and her slime that will eventually dissolve any normal cloth she wear ... i passed by  Venice Apparel  and the owner said you could help her maybe with  some hazmat plates  ...he said at least ..."

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Joel nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I can get you some plates. Let's see..." He did some quick counting on his fingers. "You'll need about 75 Venitian dollars for that."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((From tomorrow to the monday 29th, i will be out of home, and of course of Internet. Sorry Hazeron))

Kirie

Jan 18, 2016
Sarlos Wyrd

Knowing that they really needed a rest as well as a place that they could call a safehaven, of the quite sorts where no one would ask any questions. Sarlos decided to visit what he thought a wealthy section.In his intent he also had the idea to see how the reachiest people of this world lives, as well as to see what reaction his appearence wuld cause... 

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
Sarlos Wyrd

The wealthy area was quite nice; freshly paved streets, expensive looking restaurants advertising "fresh surface food", and a large building labelled "The Club." The security also seemed more present here, armored with their ever-present trench coats. You were given one or two glances, but otherwise you were ignored by the people wandering around the streets. 

The clothing around here seemed more refined; business suits, dresses, and the likes. You and your feline friend would fit in just fine.

The best place to check out for a room seemed to be "The Club".

Hazeron

Dec 19, 2015
(Not at all, my friend! Not at all.)

3gd5KsW.png

*Note: Not really a magical realm, unless you count HIGH ADVENTURE, bravery, and people being awesome even after the apocalypse to be a fetish. It practically is a fetish to me*

Last edited by a moderator: