Characters,Favourite and Not?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Oh oh .. special shout out for Celise for the silly mode emails. Never fail to make me giggle. Honestly wish there were alot more of those. :3 <3

K367

Oct 4, 2015
Favorites

Nehzara because I have a massive hard-on for strong women and rough cowgirl sex.

Emmy because Shou's art of her is my favorite in the game.

Kara because she leads to interesting quests and decently challenging fights.

Least favorites

Pretty much any throwaway character that has virtually no personality and is just there for quests, a shoehorned fetish, or background material.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Methinks you don't know what "shoehorned" constitutes. A character based around a fetish is not "shoehorning". For something to be shoehorned in means that it feels awkward because it was forced into something to fit a quota, not that it's being catered to. Since just about everything in the game is separated by theme and character, if you don't like the fetish (which is warned about heavily) then avoid the damned fetish.

Judge Worm

Sep 11, 2016
Favorites are Ramis, Xanthe, and Atha. Ramis because holy shit do I have a type. Xanthe because I've got a submissive streak, and Sera's too, uh... disagreeable for my tastes. The scene where Xanthe ties you up and leaves you on the edge of orgasm for days hit so many of my buttons it's ridiculous, and left me with a few new fantasies. Atha's a bit of an interesting case. I like short, curvy girls almost as much as I like amazons, and glasses are a plus for me as well. And then in one of her episodes (the laquine one, I think) she talks about moles and thinks that's cool and then my heart melted.

Least favorite... I was going to add another voice to the endless chant of "Doc Badger", but it's probably Zephyr. Thing is, she hits so many of the things I like (amazons, cowgirls, redheads, dominant in bed), and then she's just... just so deeply unpleasant as a person that it sours that whole mix for me.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well there is also shoehoring vs need to interact with some npc's. I mean that sometimes it may be weird that some npc is catttering to fetish player not like but PC must still interact for some reason (storywide, invetory interactions). Lusky we got most of those npc not so hard shoehorned.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
If you need to interact with an NPC for story reasons then you don't need to worry about the fetishes you don't like. Just talking to them gets you where you need. And again, you don't need to interact with all NPCs. You don't need to go to Badger, and if you do you can then ignore her for the rest of the game.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Thanks for continuing to support my crackpot theories about TITS being the good(?) future of COC.

I would not say it's crackpotted, because from a certain point of view that is exactly what TiTS is... It does not make any sense from an in-game perspective, because magic and corruption and everything, but maybe the story of CoC is just some vivid dream of Delilah... AND from a meta perspective TiTS is the successor of CoC so it IS the 'good' and soon-to-be-really-good future of CoC... I'll hang myself now for triple-dot overuse... EDIT: and other nonsensical crimes against nature and it's inhabitants.

Also that pic @Savin posted made me laugh my ass off. It's freakin' awesome.

'Nother EDIT: Okay that did not make any sense at all. Apologies for everyone! Move along!

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
I could have sworn in that when choosing the 'fantasy' option when talking with Syri about books, there's a reference to a champion going to defeat an evil lord. I know I saw that referenced somewhere in the many bits of dialogue of TITS...

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
A "champion" for an "evil lord" is just about as generic as you can get for near any fantasy story, though.

MilitaryAaa

Aug 30, 2015
Shade helped me discover a fetish for milfs, so if not my favorite she definitely had the most impact as a character to me.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Still, I was coming off of COC when I saw it, so I immediately thought about it. It's not like there are a bunch 'blink and you miss it' references to COC, with things like TamaniCorp (heavy focus on breeding and cum storage, just like COC Tamani), KihaCorp (Tsundere bots everywhere and Emmy's talk about the CEO of said company), and Salamander Armaments, focused on hard hitting weapons, some of which with fire based properties.

K

Krynh

Still, I was coming off of COC when I saw it, so I immediately thought about it. It's not like there are a bunch 'blink and you miss it' references to COC, with things like TamaniCorp (heavy focus on breeding and cum storage, just like COC Tamani), KihaCorp (Tsundere bots everywhere and Emmy's talk about the CEO of said company), and Salamander Armaments, focused on hard hitting weapons, some of which with fire based properties.

For the last though, Salamanders in fantasy are usually fire breathing.